It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admin. Plans Exposed - Create Cival War In Egypt- Russia Has Confidential US Report

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

charles1952
reply to post by BobM88

Dear BobM88,

You're quite right to be skeptical, but please consider two points.

Even if it is false, who will the world believe, Putin or Obama? The world will consider it to be true regardless of what Obama says, and they will act as if it is true.

Secondly, isn't it sad that we are in a position where we can even think that it may be true? Has our government become so twisted that we're not shocked that this report might even be possible? Not only has Obama lost the trust of the world, he's lost ours.

With respect,
Charles1952

This post has 28 stars.
It's just hate, no reason,no fact checking, if it were any other subject, the defense
of this crap would be laughed away. The largest lame stream media outlet in the world FOX
and its AM Radio affiliates know you'll believe anything if it's negative and Obama related.
YOU ADMITTEDLY DON'T CARE WHETHER IT'S TRUE OR NOT.
What does that say about your reasoning ?

Is the faculty your brain uses to discern reality working correctly ?
I have more proof that it isn't, than you do that this story is true.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
It was true in countless other countries regimes.....US foriegn policy is amazingly one simple plan...foment...divide.....exploit.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

elouina

And BTW, this is a conspiracy site. Who says that we can't work on something that we find? Either to prove it wrong or prove it right. Either way, why must the thread be spammed up with the same repeated comment over and over again?

Have I hit a nerve in the shill camp?
edit on 14-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

A shill is supposed to mean someone who bends the facts to meet their own agenda...... hmmmmm. Even on a conspiracy site, surely some level of actual verification is required even if your clear agenda is anti Obama?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by theantediluvian

Why hasn't anyone heard about this?
Ah, hello, it’s the MSM!

Why is there absolutely no media reporting of this at all?
Ah, hello AGAIN, it’s the MSM!

Why is this in any way shape or form credible?
Maybe it’s because it came from a media source that isn’t from the MSM here in the states. If I remember correctly, Obama and the MSM are sleeping in the same bed together.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Propulsion

Ah, hello, it’s the MSM!

Maybe it’s because it came from a media source that isn’t from the MSM here in the states. If I remember correctly, Obama and the MSM are sleeping in the same bed together.

You don't think that maybe the fact it's completely unsubstantiated and the only source for it is an individuals blog might not be more the answer?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I agree with a number of other posters and do not think this story is credible.

Yet you seem to have seized on it and once again taken the "this is all Obama's fault" angle.

Also your notion that translation difficulties are the reason that this article hasn't gotten around is quite preposterous.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
You're citing an alleged Russian source a la Sorcha Faal and you misspelled "civil" in your topic header.

Strikes one and two.

Ok, oldtimer rant off.

EDIT: Plus, this makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. If the Obama administration was trying to cause unrest in Egypt they could have declared the coup a coup and cut off all foreign aid.
edit on 15-11-2013 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

uncommitted

Propulsion

Ah, hello, it’s the MSM!

You don't think that maybe the fact it's completely unsubstantiated and the only source for it is an individuals blog might not be more the answer?
I would trust a blog on the topic…: SUPERMAN IS REAL, before I would even consider anything factual from the MSM.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Its amazing how many stars and flags these threads when all it takes is two seconds of investigating to toss them into the bologna shredder, and let the rats and cockroaches fight over the scraps.

No matter how many threads get posted where the poster knows its just propaganda against some nationality, race, belief. So many will just latch on. After declaring anyone reasonable, a conformist in whatever language is currently popular. When the story falls apart they just walk away, because the next turd of a story is already in the pipeline. Instead of flushing it they will say It smells bad enough for the "truth seekers" to smear it all over the walls.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

thruthseek3r
reply to post by elouina

My real question is what is the real agenda behind this all. I am assuming all the world leaders are puppets or facefronts for the real power behind the curtain which we do not hear about and this is what i am really wondering.

Why all of a sudden it is all toward the U.S.A. ? How does it fill in the picture with the recent drill we heard about the electric grid shutdown of 12 november 2013?

ATSers, I feel there is something deeper inside of this and as Russia is well known for it's military weapon trading why trying to portrait U.S.A. as the baddies?

We must not forget the Hegelian principle could be at work here, thesis, anti-thesis and synthesis also known as problem, reaction and solution. Climate of the cold war?

I say watch out for the events that are happening so that the real important thing to come does not slip out of our sight.

Thruthseek3r

I agree with some of what you are saying, but remember it was Obama who set up a puppet government backed and lead by the Muslim Brotherhood with his brother in a high position of power within, and was pulling Morsi's strings before he was overthrown. After all that Obozo has done during his presidency to lose our trust and show his true colors I would say that this report that Russia supposedly has could be very plausible. According to a large majority of the world the U.S.A. are the real baddies. We stick our nose where it doesn't belong, we overthrow governments and install puppets, we tell other countries how to run their government we fund terrorist organization and arm them and then use them as . I don't get the feeling that the power grid drill being ran were associated with this possible development, but I may be wrong. It's time to face the facts that our government is out of control, they have a hidden agenda and Obama is doing a fine job showing us that as citizens in our own country we are not trusted.. nor are we safe. It used to be that the truth was respected, that someone who did something wrong fessed up, saved face and took responsibility for their actions and took whatever came. Those days are long gone, those who come out with they truth are pariah, they are hunted like dogs, jailed, killed or made to look insane. Our "leaders"never take personal responsibility and point fingers to try and save face but more and more we are seeing through it. Obama most likely is a puppet as well, it's the only way to explain how someone so stupid and ignorant of domestic or foreign policy and just life of the average American in general could hold such a high position of power. Our government caters to the few and disregards the many, enables a lazy and non-productive class that is steadily growing in number. They are like drug dealers and once they get enough people hooked they threaten to take away their fix to keep them compliant. They need to be dealt with swiftly and with the same justice they show us and others... but I fear the day will never come... and I worry about the society my children are going to inherit and reside in.
edit on 15-11-2013 by kdyam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
While I despise Obama and our current governmental state, I think that this theory is a tad bit silly.

The middle east, these very people, have been doing these very same things for ages, going to war with each other, attempting to spread their extremism to others, reeking havoc and so on. I don't think that Obama is to blame for actions that this group of people have been replicating for thousands of years.

Come on..

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

SasquatchHunter
Its amazing how many stars and flags these threads when all it takes is two seconds of investigating to toss them into the bologna shredder, and let the rats and cockroaches fight over the scraps.

No matter how many threads get posted where the poster knows its just propaganda against some nationality, race, belief. So many will just latch on. After declaring anyone reasonable, a conformist in whatever language is currently popular. When the story falls apart they just walk away, because the next turd of a story is already in the pipeline. Instead of flushing it they will say It smells bad enough for the "truth seekers" to smear it all over the walls.

I think it's because of how much has come to light in the past few years about how our government is run. It's easy to believe that something like this could be true because it is right up our administrations alley. It's is a little weird though how many people have come to trust Russia being a credible source on anything, all they are doing is furthering their own means. Some people probably want it to be true because it would be a possible means to get Obama out of office (doubtful even if it was that would happen). I wouldn't completely discount something just because of a blog though, Snowden didn't work for the MSM and he had/has credible information who know what resources bloggers in other countries have access to? Some may be highly trusted individuals used to circumvent the media in an attempt to actually get real news released that other government may pay to keep secret, or maybe not. This is a conspiracy site so...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

kdyam

It's is a little weird though how many people have come to trust Russia being a credible source on anything,

They aren't even trusting "Russia." They're trusting BS artists who are citing fake Russian sources.

kdyam This is a conspiracy site so...

I HATE this line of reasoning. We're skeptical of the official narratives so that means we should unquestioningly entertain every blatant idiocy someone brings to the table?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Everyone and their dog, that listens more to alternative media than to msm, knows for a fact that Arab Spring was a NATO operation to overthrow the secular leaders throughout the middle east, with the exception of the monarchies, to install religious orientated governments worst than iran could ever be.

Russia knows it, europeans know it, even marsians know it by now....

But why does this become a strictly Obama issue is a bit puzzling. I dont dig the guy at all cause I know he works for the nwo cabal, but come on this is deeeeeppp # man...rabbit hole goes down miles if you know what I mean.

Things of this magnitude dont happen randomely and on short notice. Its long time, lots of oil for the lamp. Lots of preemptiveness. People are siding with russia out of desperation, because they cant trust their own government for beans anymore.

Tragic!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

If there WAS such a report and Russia has leaked it, then it would indeed be leaked.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Propulsion

I would trust a blog on the topic…: SUPERMAN IS REAL, before I would even consider anything factual from the MSM.

Same here. The western media isnt worth a dime. I gave up on them after the continous coverup of 9 11 and all the BS since then. I though bush jr was bad, but obama took the football and ran for a touchdown.

Evil=49
Good=0

Liberal media= all bush's fault
Conservative media= all obamas fault

Liberal media=Tea Party are nazis
Conservative media=Occupy are communist sympathisers

Both work for the same team. Divide people and strip them of their dignity. Make TP and Occupy look like "extremists" when all they wanted to do was reform their parties and get rid of the globalists. Get rid of the NEOs. Go back to old fashion politics where america comes first, but that "is evil" if you are evil minded.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

DelMarvel

kdyam

It's is a little weird though how many people have come to trust Russia being a credible source on anything,

They aren't even trusting "Russia." They're trusting BS artists who are citing fake Russian sources.

kdyam This is a conspiracy site so...

I HATE this line of reasoning. We're skeptical of the official narratives so that means we should unquestioningly entertain every blatant idiocy someone brings to the table?

Read some of the other threads... you fill find that there a more than a few who trust Russia more than they do the US. I for one will not blame them even though I don't feel the same way.

If you hate the line of reasoning that this is an actual conspiracy site then maybe you have a conflict of interest being on one... I never said to unquestioningly believe it... I just mentioned that we have no proof the person that supposedly broke this story is not credible... maybe they are... maybe they aren't ... who are you to say? Even the National Enquirer gets it right sometimes and they are far from "credible".

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

If true, It wouldn't just be Obama, it would be a whole lot of people that we probably couldn't get to.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

My mind is blown at the fact that this is getting as much attention as it is. Do you people not know what facts are? Well there are none here.

Allfiredupmedia... Great source guys.

This is complete trash.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

SasquatchHunter

Listen to this guy!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join