It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admin. Plans Exposed - Create Cival War In Egypt- Russia Has Confidential US Report

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by The only 1 who knows the

I bet it's Edward Snowden NSA documents were given to Putin.

My immidiate thought was thinking the same.
Now...what if it was The Guardian presenting this as one of the documents from Snowden?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

charles1952
reply to post by BobM88

Dear BobM88,

You're quite right to be skeptical, but please consider two points.

Even if it is false, who will the world believe, Putin or Obama? The world will consider it to be true regardless of what Obama says, and they will act as if it is true.

Secondly, isn't it sad that we are in a position where we can even think that it may be true? Has our government become so twisted that we're not shocked that this report might even be possible? Not only has Obama lost the trust of the world, he's lost ours.

With respect,
Charles1952

Yes it is sad, but I think everything is lining up to take America's image down in the world. I believe nothing happens on the world stage that hasn't been well planned and thought out. America is meant to fall and go into economic devastation and Russia will be seen as moderate. We are the new bad guy and it's all by design. It's ultimately going to cause mass chaos in America making a vacuum of power in the world which begs to be filled due to world chaos and when the people have suffered enough and we demand peace they elite will offer a solution we will think we demanded but which they had orchestrated us into desiring.

The puppets are in place, the world is set for a massive circus show and we will be distracted and confused because we cared not to listen to Yuri Bezmenov who warned us of the "Soviet" 4 stage plan. Crisis mode is only about 6 weeks and it will make us demand their plan for normalization. Be careful what you wish for people.

For those interested in his enter explanation:

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

The only 1 who knows the
reply to post by elouina

I bet it's Edward Snowden NSA documents were given to Putin.

Good CT. Putin 'could' make the claim ... or any other FTM. Snowden's story, and the BS NSA has gotten away with under the cover of secrecy and national security, will become the catch-all of the century.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
So people are surprised that the US helps to disrupt the government of other countries? This isn't the first rodeo for the US, just look at history.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

"The US is presently investigating how Russia got a hold of this sensitive report."

LOL. I'm glad that's their first concern. Kudos America. At least you're consistent. A jackass of a nation to the very last.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Dear UnifiedSerenity,

I've seen it from other posters, but this is one of the very few times I wish I could give a post a row full of stars. It does three huge things. I say this after watching just the first of the two videos.

One, it tells us that while there is a global conspiracy, it's not the bankers or the Jews or the aliens or the Vatican behind it. We look for the source everywhere but where it is.

Two, it reinforces my gratitude to President Reagan and Pope John Paul II who did everything they could to delay the end for a few decades.

Three, it renews a sense of urgency and provides a difficult path to eventually winning this war.

Thank you very much.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

gnosticagnostic
reply to post by thruthseek3r

I'm sure Putin knows more about what going on in this government than I do... but I don't think he.d be telling everyone what he knows... seems stupid and he is anything but...

They, Obama and Putin are actually in the same team, I believe this is just for show that Obama and Putin seems to be opponent.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I agree. Why is it such a far reach to realize that governments have used underhanded, clandestine manipulation of people and circumstances throughout history and fail to see the obvious.

Soylent Green is people!

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
give you one guess who give the report to them?
this is a act of war.
the world needs to break ALL contact with america.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

So, you're pretty sure there is a real report and Russia has it? That's been one of the problems discussed in this thread. Is it real? Only a minority think it is, the rest say "No," or "It's too early to tell."

What have you found that makes you think the way you do?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Americans are too naive to realize anything even if reality slapped them in the face twice. or three times. or multiple times. over and over.

They are best at "I won't believe it until i see it" and "prove it".
By the time they see anything, it'll be too late to react. How can CIVILIANS counter something that's been planned and slowly put into place for years by the government?

edit on 14-11-2013 by yeaok because: changed "America" to "Americans"

edit on 14-11-2013 by yeaok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

If this is true you can bet Putin will not waste a minute telling the world what Obama really is, a lackey for the MB, he does have a half dozen MB members in his administration.

Who would ever have thought that we might be looking to a Russian to get rid of our president, but then again who would have ever thought we would have a president like Obama.

I notice the 13s are hard on you, there are so many of them all of a sudden and all they seem to be doing is derailing any thread about Obama. I'm sure there not all shills but the ones that are really stand out. just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Who cares if this is a highly suspicious story and you have to throw out logic to believe it. This is a conspiracy site after all..............
The story sources from a blog site..... Who cares its a conspiracy site!
The blog site has other ridiculous stories.... Who cares its about America!
Your being lied to... Your American you dont know the things you say!
Ok click the link and read yourself... Never!
OK bu..... This is a conspiracy site!
I think I understand, carry on.

Blah blah blah America sucks, blah blah blah America the evil! Blah blah blah America the worst place on earth!

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

If obama wrote this it would be in english nuff said.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Considering the fact that it sounds like it was written by people whose first language is not English and represents a clear caricature or American foreign policy I think we can safely ignore this one.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Ex_CT2
Just the other day I responded to someone in a thread that if you think the public face of Washington's foreign policy is scary, their secret real foreign policy is a hundred times worse. I take that back: It's a thousand times worse.

The good news is that the rest of the world is not only waking up to their satanic schemes and crimes against humanity, there are actually plans being put in place to stop them from forcing World War III (which is, in fact, Washington's intent). As luck would have it, part of the plan is to make them a laughingstock. And I, for one, couldn't be more pleased....

What plans? Who's plans? I would appreciate some trustworthy sources, I can't take it seriously if it's the usual suspects, Wilcock and Fulford, they've been talking about this war against TPTB for years and seemingly nothing has happened, there's only fancy stories from alleged insiders and maybe some circumstantial evidence.

I would love for it to be true but I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Given that the foreign policy of the US during the last century consisted of installing lots and lots of fascists puppet regimes all over the world, that plunder their country while brutally oppressing any democratic opposition, it wouldn't surprise me if this was true.

Since such things are business as usual though, Obama will certainly not be impeached over this either way.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Radio Free Europe...Internet free N Korea! Egypt, Syria etc.

But I think there is propaganda machine always running sometimes with an operation in mind. I feel that we have had multiple Facebook pages promoting the protests maybe even with cgi pics and videos to show a larger crowd then what it started from.

Weird thought would be what if it happened here? It's only a matter of time persons or government stage similar tactics on America. If heaps of cgi videos showed revolts taking place in NY, LA , Chicago etc would it really cause civil on rest on a grander scale???

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

charles1952
reply to post by buddha

So, you're pretty sure there is a real report and Russia has it? That's been one of the problems discussed in this thread. Is it real? Only a minority think it is, the rest say "No," or "It's too early to tell."

What have you found that makes you think the way you do?

Oh but even the rational Charles wants to believe.. so bad !

Hoax bin, hoax bin, hoax bin !
Does it stand the sniff test ?
HELL NO.

Mods, pretend it's about Ron Paul.
Oh now it sounds fishy huh ? ...Amazing...
The political bias in the these forums is maddening.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join