It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm thinking that it is all connected. So it's probably time for me to disconnect.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
You can take a little bit out of every forum here and connect them to a plan of some sort. I have fun with conspiracy theories and they make me think outside the norm at times, I like that. And it always makes for good conversation when having a drink with your friends and the current subject has dried up. CT's never dry up.

But I'm thinking that I'm thinking to much lately and may take a sabbatical from it all for a bit.

-Agenda 21 & the Georgia Guidestones
-The new Statin guidelines (and all the drugs that people are on)
-GMO's
-The Green Energy fiasco's
-Government (Need I say more? There's to much to list)
-People losing their mind and committing all sorts of heinous and/or stupid crimes
-The dumbing down of education
-Religions at each others throat moreso now than in the recent 50 years
-Divisiveness pretty much everywhere and people taking it all personally

I see stories and something clicks in me that links it to another story and the snowball keeps picking up speed and gathering more snow. To many nefarious things seem to be linked together in the big picture.

I need a break, some me time. Time to take a breather.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

A wise man can detect that happening and understands what it means. That speaks volumes for your chances at "recovery".

When I grow up I want a giant room where I can have big white boards for each conspiracy so I can do mind maps. There's certainly diminishing returns on trying to juggle all the factoids in your head.

Anyway, lot's of cool stuff happening with comets these days. Getting ready for a big experiment when ISON rounds the Sun, other objects showing comet tails etc. After all, the time to make predictions (big or small) is just before the experiment, so the wait for validation is short.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

So, when that happens, that means it's time for a break? What if you miss something, the next piece to the big ole puzzle? Dangit, I'm not going!

My break is almost all weekend, every weekend. Maybe it needs to be longer? Nah, I'm only here from 7:30 to five during the week.
I'll be ok.

Right?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

Just takin' a break from ATS and the news feeds, with the exception of the Comet. I'm buying me a telescope for that. Might be the start of a new hobby after all.

My brain seems to be in overdrive lately and I need to concentrate on some more mundane, yet important matters at hand.

I know I'll still check in from time to time, though not logged in, it'll just be a quick in and out. ATS does provide some news that doesn't make the MSM feeds after all. See y'all during the Thanksgiving weekend.

new topics

top topics

join