It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all you fine abductees/ contactees/ chanellers/ shamans out there

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

In total agreement. There are a set of steps that need to be taken in order to advance spiritually and mentally prepare yourself, otherwise people will just switch off or alternatively go completely nutbar.

You don't pick up a book and read the last chapter and expect it to make sense.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

AlienView

EnPassant
reply to post by AlienView

I agree with much of what you say but there is no prime directive, no galactic federation or council. There are a small number of races of interstellar travelers here who are in conflict with each other and their interest in this world is for purely selfish reasons. If they make themselves known the religious of this world - and others - will demand the highest moral standards from them and if they don't comply there will be trouble. Already people are saying they are evil or are one of the antichrists from Revelations.

Sounds logical as do many theories and hypothesis on the subject BUT can you prove there is any truth or facts to back up your theory???

Maybe I can give you a good argument? ufonauts don't behave as if they are moral. They abduct and terrorize and by some accounts even rape people. They are secretive and dishonest because they keep the truth from humanity at all costs. They themselves say they are in conflict with each other; they are playing good cop bad cop; those other aliens are the bad guys, we are the good guys. In short, they are behaving like a bunch of lunatics slinking around the borders of normality like convicts. I can't trust them. They don't seem like they are affiliated to some grand, moral confederation or that they respect any prime directive. Rather they feed off their abductees. Not a good sign. The prime directive is an artifact of Star Trek and I don't see that it applies to these beings.

As for all these arguments that say the universe must be teeming with life - these arguments are based on the materialistic idea that life emerges spontaneously, whenever conditions are right. But theistic arguments would say that life is not determined merely by suitable conditions. Theism would say there is a spiritual component involved and life only emerges when spirits/extra dimensional beings set it in motion. I suspect that biological life is rare in the universe.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mlifeoutthere

If ETs disclose their presence most people will look to their leaders for advice on how to react. They will ask for someone to tell them what to think. Most people do this already. They prefer to be told rather than think for themselves.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Most of what we see in the ET arena nowadays is Government experimentation.

See The GUT's thread entitled Abducted y Uncle Sam? Coming to a Bedroom Near You to get a sense of just what our black OP boys are capable of.
The Government has also infiltrated the new age movement with channeling and things of this nature. Read about The Nine to see how deep they've gone in that area.

I do believe there is a real phenomenon behind all of this, but most of what we see today are intelligence folks muddying the waters. Molding public perception and creating confusion.
I think the aliens are just observing for the most part.

The shamanistic angle is worthy of further investigation though.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mlifeoutthere

Well if you don't like all this misty hoohoo stuff but still ponder the question of why they just don't talk to mankind directly, consider in the mix that this virgin girl said that she was visited by a known recognized entity that goes by the name Mike......not Votetrion or some sh*t, and this here guy said she would conceive a child in her virginity and that the child would be great things.

Later, years later, when the story became big, she was called a whore and a liar and her son called a bastard. So who in the h#ll wants to talk about having "contact" with a generation that seeks after a sign? But sorry, no instruction for current model of light star space engine or stuff like that. But mans desire, represented in space drive fantasy, to get off the earth is understandable.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

AlienView

EnPassant
reply to post by AlienView

I agree with much of what you say but there is no prime directive, no galactic federation or council. There are a small number of races of interstellar travelers here who are in conflict with each other and their interest in this world is for purely selfish reasons. If they make themselves known the religious of this world - and others - will demand the highest moral standards from them and if they don't comply there will be trouble. Already people are saying they are evil or are one of the antichrists from Revelations.

Sounds logical as do many theories and hypothesis on the subject BUT can you prove there is any truth or facts to back up your theory???

Here is a very interesting site I am studying at the moment.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join