It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all you fine abductees/ contactees/ chanellers/ shamans out there

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Before i start, just to let you know that this comes from somebody who fully believes in the very real possibility of ets creating mankind, and having visited in the past (let `us` create man in `our image`)
In my opinion, it absolutely was other worldly beings, who created humanity, however that is not the point, but i am just stating that so you know i am absolutely not a skeptic.

To all you honorable, and im sure, delightful abductees/ contactees/ chanellers/ shamans/ wizards / star children, who write on websites and message boards and make videos about these alien or spirit videos for mankind, can i ask you this.
If the messages that you claim to have been given for the benefit of mankind, are so important, why do the ets not choose to give it themselves.
If they cant appear because we are not on the `right vibration`, then why can they not choose to make a huge crop circle in the sky with their message, or take over a major tv channel during prime time, and make their message happen, or just do something which proves it is coming from non human forces in a way which can not be denied.
I am sure these are very intelligent beings, right? then surely if they are so intelligent, they will understand that humanity require a little something to have faith and believe.
If the bible story is true, then even God gave signs to humanity. I ask you, are these ets so much greater than Him, that they assume no signs or appearances are needed, and simply giving the message through youtube or a message board is good enough to create changes in society?

The answer in my personal opinion is quite simple. (I would like to hear yours` though)
In my opinion, the messages that these contactees/ channellers/ chosen ones have are not backed up via some kind of appearance or even evidence of some sort, (beyond a video of a dot of light in the sky) simply because there is none.

If there was (and there is no reason why there wont be in the future), a message, that ets had for mankind, they would absolutely without a shadow of doubt make it public for everybody to hear, they would not write it on a message forum, or channel it through a bald guy sitting in a room with 30 people.

Once again, this is not an attack from a skeptic, i firmly believe in past visitation and possibly current or future, but there gets to a point where enough is enough, if there seriously are a load of friendly spirits and aliens nations out there trying to get their message across, then for the love of god, invest in some hacking equipment, and take over fox news and make an annoucement. Or, i dare say, appear. Shock horror, yes i said it.
edit on 11-11-2013 by mlifeoutthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
If i could, i would say they are all either mentally deranged, con artists, authors looking to promote works of pure fiction, or people genuinely confused about some strange dreams they had.

But as this ATS and i don't want to offend anyone, i wont say any of that.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Why would ET wish to give messages if their intentions are not in the interest of humans but themselves! We are just akin to a zoo which is an experiment, entertainment, other purpose which is not about furthering the interests of mankind. Intervention appears to be part of a bigger picture and we are primitive pawns in the scheme of the overall design/objective. No advanced highly intelligent civilisation is going to have any empathy or regard for primates who only fullfill a purpose that we cant even begin to comprehend!!

If we were an advanced civilisation we would both know for sure about our visitors and they would have engaged with us in some form of contact be that friendly, of mutual interest or of an hostile nature. They have not been hostile because there is in their view no threat or capable enemy.

But they are here!!

If you were walking in the park and came across a fruit cake who appered to be of low intelligence would you engage in anyway or would you keep your distance like you werent really there!
edit on 11-11-2013 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies, but it really does come down to using common sense, if the message is `so important`, then show up, thats all they need to do.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Mostly cons but when you add BACON!!! Anythings possible

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
You are using quite a broad brush to paint your canvas. You are tossing Shaman in with abductee’s as if they have any correlation together. Not saying there isn’t as that would be ignorant, but Shamanism is fundamentally different than being abducted.

If I were to guess why some Shaman or spiritual elite may have answers that we as a whole don’t, I’d think its akin to a baby with a razorblade. You must learn to crawl before you learn to walk. Much mental, physical and spiritual preparation would be required, I’d assume, before one can delve into the heavy stuff.

As for channeler’s, to be honest, I never paid them any notice except to a limited degree Edgar Casey.

edit on 11-11-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mlifeoutthere

I can only speak for myself on this, but every "channeler" I've ever met in person (and I've met a few) are some combination of deluded and "used".

The so-called "ancient spiritual masters" tremble in terror and refuse to speak anymore.

I don't like fakes and bullies and users.

I myself have a rule of thumb about channelers that goes like this:

If channeler > ignore prattling nonsense.
If real entity involved > plant my size 12 up its backside for breaking the rules.

Humans have enough problems without
Feeding the bears.

Fyi I have no book or even a blog and don't want one if I can possibly avoid it. I don't need money as I work for a living. I also don't want fame and dont use my full real name. In fact id rather be left alone but I feel a boyscout sense of wanting to help.

There you go.

KPB

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Anything requiring Aliens to give a message, better have Aliens IN PERSON giving the message.

Further, I find it immensely interesting that no "Alien" message has EVER told us anything we either already don't know, can't be found in some form out of bargain bin New Age books, and also NEVER actually tells us anything really 'useful'.

If Aliens ever did show up, flying saucer and all, and the only thing they'd talk about is bargain bin new age stuff, or things we already know, or have heard before, it's probably better they never show up because we could gain far more useful information in boshing them over the heads, dissecting them, stealing their flying saucer and learning how it works.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

If Aliens ever did show up, flying saucer and all, and the only thing they'd talk about is bargain bin new age stuff, or things we already know, or have heard before, it's probably better they never show up because we could gain far more useful information in boshing them over the heads, dissecting them, stealing their flying saucer and learning how it works.

We did that back in 47. But their technology is so "alien" and our science is so primitive, we can't quite figure it out. Thus we're stuck with internal combustion engines and rocketry for now but we're working on it.
edit on 11-11-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I have to toss my hat into this ring as well.
Most people that know me here and other places both online and offline, know I am a HUGE believer in ET, feel they've been here in the past, are here now, and will continue to observe/track us in our future.
If they wanted to contact our species and make their presence known, they have the means to do so, and not just select individuals that noone would believe. If they have starships that can traverse the galaxy, they can override our communications or appear over a major city for all to see.
They know we are listening, they know we are sending out signals to say hello.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I'm not sure why you threw all of those types together but I agree with your frustrations, for the most part.

I work with several of the people you mentioned. My understanding is that they are only saying what comes through and do not, themselves, know why there are no endogenous items of proof or evidence. It's very suspicious but I know they are sincere in what they are doing so I believe there could quite possibly be a reason why.

I have had this experience myself and had nothing to say to others that would be of use so I don't really ever talked about it. I'm sure there are about 10 of me for every one of those who try to sell a book about empty claims but the loudmouths always get heard, you know?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

HomerinNC
I have to toss my hat into this ring as well.
Most people that know me here and other places both online and offline, know I am a HUGE believer in ET, feel they've been here in the past, are here now, and will continue to observe/track us in our future.
If they wanted to contact our species and make their presence known, they have the means to do so, and not just select individuals that noone would believe. If they have starships that can traverse the galaxy, they can override our communications or appear over a major city for all to see.
They know we are listening, they know we are sending out signals to say hello.

So you would agree that when the likes of blossom, good old billy meier and the others all claim the aliens cant appear as we are not on the right vibration, that it means they are talking hogwash?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I'm not gonna say 'hogwash' as you are defining it, but some actually DO believe what theyre saying. Can they be channeling an ET? Doubtful. Are they schitzoptypal? Possibly.
Like I said before, if ET wanted to make their presence known (and I assume they dont right now), they most certainly have the means to do it

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Very often evidence is indirect as, for example, in a court case. A case is established 'beyond reasonable doubt' by means of deep analysis of the evidence. Black holes are 'beyond reasonable doubt' said to exist. How can they know if they have never detected one directly? There are many ways; mathematical physics, observation of material in the vicinity of a black hole etc. So, often evidence is indirect and intelligent analysis of what evidence does exist is what is needed. Much of the evidence of abduction is of this kind. People report the same beings and it can be shown that these similar reports are not a result of media contamination. The grays were reported before they entered the media.

A researcher, when presented with the evidence asks 'What is the best explanation for this body of evidence?' and proceeds from there. People who have studied this in depth have come to the conclusion that abductions are real experiences and they say this for many reasons. To say it is all in the mind is a kind of catchall argument that can be used to argue against all kinds of things, but this does not stand up to the arguments put forward by people like Jenny Randles, Bud Hopkins and many others. A live alien is not necessary. What is required is careful study of what evidence does exist and an intelligent hypothesis that explains that evidence. To my mind the alien hypothesis is the most satisfactory explanation. Argument by proclamation is not sufficient - many people here who deny the alien hypothesis argue this way without giving detailed analysis of why they think as they do. They effectively say 'It's all in the mind' without presenting any more that that; this is merely a proclamation, not a compelling argument. Arguments should be backed up point by point. If the alien hypothesis is to be rejected then - and this is only one example - poltergeist activity associated with abduction needs to be explained in terms of the delusion hypothesis because the implicit argument is that these abductees are deluded - they are not (all) hoaxers. Another point would concern, for example, car engines stalling; how would delusions stall a car engine?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

mlifeoutthere
To all you honorable, and im sure, delightful abductees/ contactees/ chanellers/ shamans/ wizards / star children, who write on websites and message boards and make videos about these alien or spirit videos for mankind, can i ask you this.
If the messages that you claim to have been given for the benefit of mankind, are so important, why do the ets not choose to give it themselves.
If they cant appear because we are not on the `right vibration`, then why can they not choose to make a huge crop circle in the sky with their message, or take over a major tv channel during prime time, and make their message happen, or just do something which proves it is coming from non human forces in a way which can not be denied.
I am sure these are very intelligent beings, right? then surely if they are so intelligent, they will understand that humanity require a little something to have faith and believe.

Consider what you are saying; Then consider the ramifications of what you are saying. Do you have any idea what would happen if your intergalactic neighbors were to suddenly jump into the world's paradigm? Big celebrations on
the streets? Or how about riots? I exaggerate to make some points. Believe it or not there are government 'think tanks' that have been and are still studhying the effects of alien contact and for the conspiracy minded this is one reason for the government[s] avoidance of 'disclosure' that the UFO crowd wants so badly. Aliens possessing an intelligence above that of humans and having studied human history and human psychology thoroughly, would be very hesitant to make direct overt and obvious contact with a species of being prone to mistrust, paranoia and having an inherently belligerent and warlike paradigm affecting and effecting its entire history from its
earliest signs of intelligent consciousness up to today. 'They' might be very scared of the human race and are wary
about making direct contact with such a species of being. The entire history of human religion may reflect their attempt to civilize the human race which they may not consider as yet to be civilized. Can you imagine a race of beings where the mantra 'War is Peace' is not part of its paradigm or agenda? That race has already learned that direct contact with humans even with the best intentions does not work - Like in the science fiction series StarTrek the 'prme-directive' is to avoid direct contact with a primitive species such as humans until that day when they can consider man to be evolved enough for meaningful dialogue. Until that day what more can we say?
-"Live long and prosper"

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I'm not any of the above people you listed, but I thought I would quickly respond.

mlifeoutthere
If there was (...), a message, that ets had for mankind, they would absolutely without a shadow of doubt make it public for everybody to hear, they would not write it on a message forum, or channel it through a bald guy sitting in a room with 30 people.

That is an assumption. There are lots of reasons why it wouldn't be true. Some posters have already responded with a few reasons already. The whole scenario could be a test designed to enhance social awareness. However, we would just be speculating on speculation. I do like thought experiments though.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

I agree with much of what you say but there is no prime directive, no galactic federation or council. There are a small number of races of interstellar travelers here who are in conflict with each other and their interest in this world is for purely selfish reasons. If they make themselves known the religious of this world - and others - will demand the highest moral standards from them and if they don't comply there will be trouble. Already people are saying they are evil or are one of the antichrists from Revelations.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Everyone has telepathy controlled dreams. It's nothing new.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

EnPassant
reply to post by AlienView

I agree with much of what you say but there is no prime directive, no galactic federation or council. There are a small number of races of interstellar travelers here who are in conflict with each other and their interest in this world is for purely selfish reasons. If they make themselves known the religious of this world - and others - will demand the highest moral standards from them and if they don't comply there will be trouble. Already people are saying they are evil or are one of the antichrists from Revelations.

Sounds logical as do many theories and hypothesis on the subject BUT can you prove there is any truth or facts to back up your theory???

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

The only summary to your question i can see is why don't they save us. make themselves known or appear every day.

They do, I don't know what your personal situation is but this stuff happens all the damned time.

ufology is just so god damned riddled with cancer that it stimulates this caustic mix of skeptical or Pollyanna beliefs and personal hubris that anyone knows what it all is and the truths too big as its a constantly evolving and growing situation.

Your not going to get real answers or contact third or fourth hand through the internet or on this retarded website.

As for why they don't save us. Well.

I would say the unpopular thing and reply by purposing that they must be asking why don't we save ourselves?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join