It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4444 days since the Big One.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Realtruth

Vasa Croe

Something big like a giant FAIL?

Short and sweet but I don't expect anything to happen.

Speak for yourself.

I just got a big pizza delivered to my house.

Is that the real truth now Realtruth, or did you have to go and collect it yourself?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

RP2SticksOfDynamite
Not another pooprediction!

I predict that most people will poop today!

Well your prediction doesn't hold for me.
But the day (or something) isn't out yet!

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I am confused, so anyone can mix up dates and time from around the world and make a prediction... I predict that when I wake up tomorrow that not many people say much more on this thread.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

OneFreeMan

Nyiah
Exactly what is your theory based on? Did something colossally drastic & devastating happen 4444 days prior to show some kind of odd pattern? I ask half-seriously, because I already googled July 13, 1989, and nothing of significance happened that google could dredge up.
edit on 11/11/2013 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

From July 13 1989 to Nov. 11 2013 is 8888 days, Nyiah.
You are out by a factor of 2!

No, I'm not. You said today was 4444 days since 9-11. I asked if something happened 4444 days prior to it that was significant, i.e July 13, 1989. I couldn't possibly have muddled the question that badly, did I?

Do you know what is funny? In response to Wookiep's comment above
regarding Typhoon Haiyan, and before seeing your comment, i googled the word
Nayiah (Haiyan in reverse) to see if anything of significance came up. Nothing did.
And now you Nyiah, make your comment, and your name is almost exactly
what I googled. And all this before you even made your comment or i knew of your
very existence!
And it seems that you are a member since 2010!

Now, that is amazing!

Can I ask you how you got your screen-name, and what does it mean exactly?

Someone already had the name Nyx when i joined. I fiddled with the letters until I came up with something else unique. I still haven't decided how it's even pronounced, so it's not like a lot of thought went into it other the being butthurt over Nyx already having been taken.
Nyx was Greek goddess of night/shadows. I wanted the screen name because at the time I joined, I'd been a long-time lurker & thought it was apt. Someone beat me to it, though. Boo

So, why is my name & join date amazing now? That's not all that clear to me, I'm not that awesome.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

cody599

When the number sequence 4444 appears repeatedly, it is an indication that you are surrounded by your angels. The angels are at your side to reassure you of their presence, love and help. Your angels are watching out for you and supporting you in your work and day to day life. They encourage you to continue working towards your goals and aspirations as success and achievement are ahead of you. Angel Number 4444 is a message that help is nearby and all you need to do is ask for angelic assistance and guidance.

Source

So why would I think something bad is going to happen ?

Cody

I assume you are addressing me.
I never said anything about anything bad happening Cody. Just something Big!

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

DISRAELI
reply to post by OneFreeMan

I think they're holding back for 9999 days.
Or possibly 911 years. They haven't made up their minds.

I don't believe so. It has always been about the year 2013, imo.
13 being the number of great promise and blessing.

11/22/13 is 4455 days from 9/11/01 and is 50 years exactly from the day of the
JFK thing. 50 is the number of illumination/ascension/jubilation.

Edit to Add: This is my 44th post!
edit on 11-11-2013 by OneFreeMan because: Added Edit to Add:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

NowanKenubi
Well, today I wasn't expecting the following, but I've been entertaining the idea of resuscitating my EVE online characters... There is a thread right now about EVE...

Also, to thewholetruth; It fell already!!!

It fell already, that's good news.

I was afraid that this satellite would hit my house, because government ACTUALLY has it in for me. Someday I'll get my ducks line up in a row and win the day.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

NowanKenubi
Well, today I wasn't expecting the following, but I've been entertaining the idea of resuscitating my EVE online characters... There is a thread right now about EVE...

Also, to thewholetruth; It fell already!!!

Lots of 11's in that story there, which makes me very suspicious as to it's veracity!

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

OneFreeMan
Today, the 11/11/13 is exactly 4444 days from 9/11/01.
Expect something big to happen before this day is out.

Short and Sweet.

4+4+4+4 = FAIL... My young apprentice

simple as 1+1

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Nyiah

OneFreeMan

Nyiah
Exactly what is your theory based on? Did something colossally drastic & devastating happen 4444 days prior to show some kind of odd pattern? I ask half-seriously, because I already googled July 13, 1989, and nothing of significance happened that google could dredge up.

From July 13 1989 to Nov. 11 2013 is 8888 days, Nyiah.
You are out by a factor of 2!

No, I'm not. You said today was 4444 days since 9-11. I asked if something happened 4444 days prior to it that was significant, i.e July 13, 1989. I couldn't possibly have muddled the question that badly, did I?

Ah, Ok. I see now. No pattern, but I think we can all agree that 9/11/01 was the start
of something quite special and unique.

Someone already had the name Nyx when i joined. I fiddled with the letters until I came up with something else unique. I still haven't decided how it's even pronounced, so it's not like a lot of thought went into it other the being butthurt over Nyx already having been taken.
Nyx was Greek goddess of night/shadows. I wanted the screen name because at the time I joined, I'd been a long-time lurker & thought it was apt. Someone beat me to it, though. Boo

So, why is my name & join date amazing now? That's not all that clear to me, I'm not that awesome.

Just the synchronicity of me googling your name is amazing to me, right before
you commented, and the fact that your screen-name comes very close to the
Typhoon Haiyan spelled backwards.

P.S. And perhaps you are that awesome.
edit on 11-11-2013 by OneFreeMan because: Format and P.S.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

rigel4

OneFreeMan
Today, the 11/11/13 is exactly 4444 days from 9/11/01.
Expect something big to happen before this day is out.

Short and Sweet.

4+4+4+4 = FAIL... My young apprentice

simple as 1+1

But sometimes 2+2=5...My old wizard.

Very important video/song grasshopper.
'All hail to the thief...The sky's falling in but it's not, No it's not!'

You won't forget that it's not now, will you Master?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I prefer Megaton

My Fortunate Son....

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

thewholetruth
That European gravity satellite could fall today or tomorrow, other than that there's nothing special about this day.

Oh wait I got new pair of glasses, so yeah.

It's already down ............. www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I like tomorrows date: 11/12/13. It looks pretty cool, huh? 4,444? What does this number have to do with 9/11/01? I predict absolutely nothing will happen.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

OneFreeMan you wouldn't happen to be French and have an Alien implant behind your left ear?

anyway....

Interesting Thread! Would you still hold faith in Numerology if nothing ''BIG'' happened today/tonight?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Numbers do play a part for numerologists and satanists.

In numerology 555 means change.
In Christianity 555 means death.

555 days after Sept 11 2001 Iraq was invaded.

For a lot of people everything changed, went downhill fast and ended in death.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

TSOM87

OneFreeMan you wouldn't happen to be French and have an Alien implant behind your left ear?

anyway....

Interesting Thread! Would you still hold faith in Numerology if nothing ''BIG'' happened today/tonight?

Non, Je ne suis pas francaise, and I have half a brain implanted behind my left ear (if you
consider that alien)!

There is something in numerology and there are people out there who place a lot more faith
in it than me! 9/11 wasn't chosen as that date for no reason.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Bit of a fail really this thread isn't it?........all things considered.

Nice try though.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I got 2 job interviews, I guess the BIG one was today.

Thank you universe.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Argyll

Bit of a fail really this thread isn't it?........all things considered.

Nice try though.

The day isn't through yet!

The ISS is in trouble, I read. But I don't believe it is up there in the first place, so
should it 'crash and burn', I won't be too upset.

www.scmagazine.com.au...

"So unfortunately these people who were responsible for offensive technologies, they recognise cyber weapons as an opportunity."

But USB devices were used to ferry malware cross a far greater air-gap: Russian astronauts had carried a virus on removable media to the International Space Station infecting machines there, Kaspersky said.

Isn't the name 'Kaspersky' interesting? Kasper (the friendly ghost)-in-the-sky!
And the new Call of Duty game is called 'Ghosts' - I know it features aliens etc. but I wonder does it feature
the destruction of the ISS?
It Does!!!!!

Story

The game begins with Elias telling his sons about the legend of how the Ghosts first appeared. Meanwhile in space, the Federation hijack the controlling space station of the Orbital Defense Initiative (ODIN),[7] an orbital superweapon that utilizes kinetic bombardment, and use it to destroy several cities in the southwestern United States. The surviving American astronauts sacrifice themselves to self-destruct the space station and prevent the other ODIN satellites from launching their payloads further inland. Elias and the young Logan and David narrowly escape the destruction of San Diego.

en.wikipedia.org...:_Ghosts

GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE!!!!

You heard it here first folks!!!!
edit on 11-11-2013 by OneFreeMan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join