It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Presence: What Does Your Intuition Tell You?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

My intuition tells me that UFOs are an actual phenomenon, but, at the same time, my intuition tells me it has nothing to do with aliens, angels, demons, time travellers, interdimensional beings, or anything else pertaining or relating to intelligent control.

edit on 11/11/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

What about probes ?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Em2013
Any case that shadow people are mistaken for "the greys"? I've been wondering this lately for no real reason what-so-ever. Some say that "the greys" are watchers/observers, and shadow people seem to be doing the same thing. Could they be two different alien species?

1) Shadow people are spirits filled with sin. Sin is what makes a spirit black. If a un-repentent person dies, then they will reside in spiritual form as a shadow.

2) Greys are simply flesh exo-skeletons controlled by nephil spirits. Imagine your spirit giving commands through your brain to every muscle in the body via nerves. The same thing happens when a evil spirit controls the fleshy body of a grey.

3) The fallen 'watchers' are the Iyrim. There are seraphim, cherubim, owphanim, shiltownim, yasharim, chayilim, sarim, malakim, malakim nasi, and Iyrim.

4) Then there are the Rephaim (giants, djinn, eternally dead) who resemble wraiths (male) and banshees (female) whilst they reside in their prison, Tartarus. Banshees have even been seen in this world (especially Ireland) before they were banished.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I think that the Earths oceans are holding incredible secrets - right here at home.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
My intuition tells me this: I'm suspicious of all belief systems that are based on wishful thinking and scrappy, dodgy evidence.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

My intuition and Logic tells me that Iron man is
nearer to reality than Aliens flying around
in blurry lights in the sky.. and posted
daily on YouTube!!!

Aliens are plentiful in the Universe... They are not here.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

antar

Here to monitor the planet and some of the people who have been part of an evolutionary process set in motion many decades ago.

I stress that they are stewards of this planet as the main focus is to continue to collect Data on water, air and earth as a whole.

The human connection is past, they have stopped the program even though remnants of the energy signatures are still being picked up by individuals through imagination and dream states. The human experiment is over and will not be reactivated in any of our lifetimes.

There are different factions working on earth at this time some are for the continuance of humanity and others who have washed their hands of it and are ready for humans to destroy all life so that the clean up can begin.

For those who have read me, this is from personal experience... so much to share but it is hardly worth it. People want only to keep their ideas and assumptions rather than really learning anything new if it does not meet their expectations.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

The 'Alien' Presence is too complex to summarize in a few paragraphs, and really not always worth it depending on the quality of the medium. If there was a persistent intuitive sense about one aspect of the subject, it is that not all Greys are the same. This is really an extension of the more broader idea that trying to understand something truly advanced requires unconventional approaches (ex. Skyfloating's topics), self-reliance, metaphysics, metalogic (termed by Jacques Vallee), study of mind, self, others, cultures and society, along with a flexible, accommodating, and evolving paradigm that manages to retain its integrity in the face of adversity.

Enjoy your conference, and yes do tell us about the details.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

I disagree here with putting all who take 'alien visitation' as a possibility under the 'New Age Religion' flag. There is indeed people who believe it and take it as a religion, sadly this destoroys some of the credibility. However, so much data exists about the possibility of ETs that comparing Christian (or any religion for that matter) with the idea of ETs is laughable.

Of course, it is hard to be understood by someone who hasn't read and gone through a whole bunch of documents from the 50s trhough the 80s, especially 50s and 60s. The more you read and these documents absolutely and unjustly to be called 'fake' speaking of dealing with 'other worldly technology', the more you will see how probable that is.

----

My intuition tells me that there are likely other beings here, I am not ready to think of various races and things like that, but I SENSE SOME FOREIGN PRESENCE.

A researcher who lets his objectivity turn into a belief is a spoiled one, I for one have retained my objectovity and while I am not certain of alien visitation (whether dimensional or not), I am LEANING towards the presence of some beings,.

Not only because some documents of the MJ12 are talking about recovered craft that I am sorry - there is a lot to support the claim of other beings, to say all MJ docs are fake, Also because there is no such secret of MILITARY TECHNOLOGY to create a 60 year old myth without a single whistleblower coming forward to explain why UFO myth was created - because it is NOT a myth!

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

This is my own personal take on an Alien presence here on Earth.
I do believe in abductions and the harvesting of genetic material of humans for procreation and reproduction to use as agents here on Earth. I think by now they have these agents in high places of power in the Government or are just beginning to place them. They've been in contact with us for generations and certain high placed people in power have known about it and have been working for them. They've given them technology and access to secret bases and in return they've " allowed" them to take what they want from us in relative secret. There are theories they want gold and I'm not going to say that isn't entirely possible. I'd suspect entire countries depositories have been turned over to them in secret. I'd also believe that maybe they had a hand in our evolution to use as workers or to ( hopefully) have somewhat more benevolent plans for us.
Back to their agents, I'd say Obama is their first completely dominated puppet although Bush 41 and Bush 43 were probably under their influence or aware of their existence and plans.
I don't believe in human/gray hybrids and I think the Nordics may be their agents who are just more favorably inclined towards us, to a point. They may be an offshoot of the human race taken eons ago from earth and are far more advanced but still look on us as distant more primitive cousins.
Maybe they're like beekeeprs and we're basically honeybees. They keep us and use us and don't have animosity towards us but we're still considered creatures that only serve a purpose and a use for them.
So what do we do? If it ever came out and they were exposed, would they squash us like ants or wipe us out or just totally force us to submit to their will? The quislings we have in power would sell us out and we'd probably never get the chance to introduce them to torches and pitchforks like they deserve.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
My instincts would tell me if I ever saw one, is "That's definitely not from around here!?".

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

you remind me of dark city and halo.

peace.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Boscov

i like the happy ending scenario you propose. (literally like)

peace.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I would tend to say that the dinosauroid humanoid race represents one of the interstellar capable races, that occasionally visit our planet. They have striking physical characteristics to what some people call the "Greys"...only they possibly have three fingered hands and three toed feet. They sport inverted U-shaped metallic helmets over there heads, during any close range physical confrontations with earthlings. Besides interest in our home planet... they seem to be concerned about gathering fossils for documentation, basic hydroponic experimentation with rudimentary objects such as boulders and driftwood on solitary beaches; and petroglyph artwork on sandy cliff faces; based solely from my own collected evidence at Calvert Cliffs, Maryland.
edit on 12-11-2013 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I wish I knew exactly how many alien species are out there.

Intuition wise, back on subject, I'm not sure...I feel a sense of excitement more than anything else.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I tend to think that there are no aliens, because nothing I'm aware of is focused on anything but matters of Earthly concern. Sex, money, drugs, land, etc. Nobody's driving toward, "Let's colonize Alpha Centauri, no matter what the costs!" Seems to me that if there were any aliens involved, there would be at least a tiny hint of an agenda that has something to do with other planets. As it is, there's nothing.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The only concrete opinion on the subject of the ET conspiracy is that its happening. ETs are visiting this planet secretively and our governments cover up what they can. This is mostly due to my own personal sightings of a few UFOs over the decades.

I know the human condition well enough to understand why our governments hide the truth. They want to keep their control of the planet and a powerful external force could undermine that completely. Our current public scientific community is dogmatic and not open to the possibility of government cover up either because they're fearful of government reprisals or are simply too elitist to think they don't understand everything. My guess is that they're fearful and cowed into submission for the most part.

I don't trust ETs though. Who could with the secrecy they undertake here?

Everything else I believe is very loose and can change at any moment.

I think ETs come here either out of defensive or altruistic determination to our violent planet. They either want to keep tabs on our destructive tendencies and make sure we don't leave our planet and attack theirs or they're trying in some vain attempt to help our situation. My opinion on this stems from the many seemingly credible reports of ETs/UFOs seen around nuclear weapons.

Civilian reports of ET encounters and abductions are less believable to me as are theories that we have ET origins. Although I do not discount them entirely and read pretty much every new report and theory that comes up so long as they aren't immediately outrageous in what they're stating.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Frith

Frith - An interesting post...care to relate any information about your own personal UFO sighting's to us?

Thanks,

Erno

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

My first and best sighting happened when I was four years old in 1980 (summer I believe). It was nighttime and I was asleep upstairs at my family's home. I awoke to a very odd noise. To this day I can't reproduce exactly what it was that I heard it was that odd. Almost like a droning repeating voice, but mechanical. I looked outside and saw what looked like a large floating pyramid above a house across the street. It was lit up like a christmas tree with lights sprinkled all around it. That's all I remember of what happened then. I don't know if more occurred then and my memory was suppressed, but it was a real event. My parents can attest to how often I brought it up to them as a child (I called it a triangle as a kid). The extent of my pop-culture knowledge at the time consisted of Sesame Street. So I do not believe I was influenced as to what I saw by anything.

The next good sighting I had was January 1st, 2004 at 8pm. I was getting out of a car and going to a family New Year's party. My parents were getting out of their vehicle at the same time and we all looked up and saw three lights in a triangular formation moving in a clockwise motion. A split second later the lights started moving apart and I could actually see they were going up, as in out of the atmosphere. My mother thinks it was UFOs. My father is less convinced. Such is the nature of this subject.

The last okay sighting I had was in May 2005 around 3pm (don't remember the exact date). I looked up and saw a small silver ball moving around a low hanging contrail. I got in my car and followed it as far as I could in my city, but it eventually sped up and I lost visual contact with it. Where I last saw it I saw a line like a small smoke trail. Like it shot off like a rocket. Since that time I've seen many reports and videos of similar sightings.

Some of it may sound cliche, but I'm not trying to invent new stories here. Just reporting what I saw.

edit on 14-11-2013 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
My first thought after all I have learned, which I feel is a lot, is that there is no question that not only do extra terrestrials exist in the universe, but we are somehow linked with them.

I have delved into every corner of the ancient astronaut theory, and I feel like I have a solid grasp of the whole picture, flimsy as some of the evidence may be. However the main source for my firm belief comes from my own personal experience with rock art and legends of southwestern Utah. My definition of proof may differ from others but I have no doubt something weird happened in the past, and this is the best actual proof of ET in our past that we have in my opinion. I am working on a long thread laying out my detailed research on this subject but here is a taste, and check out my gallery to see what I have uploaded so far, but I have hundreds of great photos to upload of many lesser known panels.

Gallery

edit on 15-11-2013 by roncoallstar because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2013 by roncoallstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Frith

That is SO cool. @_@

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join