It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Presence: What Does Your Intuition Tell You?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
For some time now I have wanted to begin a thread on the subject of the alien presence here on our planet, and in anticipation of attending my first UFO conference (details to follow) this coming Saturday in Holmfirth, Yorkshire, and of finally getting to meet and talk with Timothy Good, an author whose integrity I trust, I thought it would provide the perfect platform upon which to divest myself of some of the thoughts I harbour on the subject.

It's not that I know for sure that there are definitely non-earthly races visiting our planet, or even of having established bases here. No, my opinion (which is all it can be) derives its discerned conclusion from two sources: the first source is that of having had first-hand experience as an experiential 'first kind' witness to a UFO sighting back in the seventies, you can read about it here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...and, the second source, having a much greater volume of information, was the various documentaries, I watched, and the many books I have read. For me personally, Timothy Good has proven himself to be a reliable reporter on the subject. I consider him to be very intelligent, and writes extremely well with very articulate and measured prose. He gives the information a platform upon which it can tell its own story through its own narrative, and does not blur the lines with any interjecting opinion of his own. Needless to say, I look forward to getting to hear and see him give his presentation which will no doubt cover the information in his new book, "Earth: An Alien Enterprise: The Shocking Truth of the Greatest Cover Up in Human History" (hopefully he will sign my copy?).

www.timothygood.co.uk...

Along with meeting Timothy Good, I also look forward to meeting with Gary Heseltine, creator and author and maintainer of the 'The PRUFOS Police Database' here in England. The database is an excellent idea, as it gives members of the police forces a place where they can report their own UFO experiences. As typical of a Yorkshireman, what I have seen of Gary, and the fact that he himself is a retired detective constable, he tends to convey in his person a no nonsense approach, forthright, and eschews all manner of flights of fancy...qualities of integrity. Gary is the organiser of the conference, 'The First UFO Magazine Conference'. I would link to the website, but it is currently not allowing linkage. Gary's website is...

www.prufospolicedatabase.co.uk...

Okay. I have titled this thread 'The Alien Presence: What Does Your Intuition Tell You?', and I feel that I should answer my own question. I very rarely commit to making definitive conclusions as the information with the subject fields such as this one is constantly in flux, changing how one perceives the information. Nevertheless, my intuition, based on the sources already stated, tells me that there is indeed an alien presence here on earth, and that they are most certainly cooperating with members of our own species for mutual beneficial reasons.

I feel it is right to accept that there are a number of alien races here, and that each of their intentions towards us and this planet are not shared between them. Some are amicable, and others are not. There is a program of hybridization ongoing, and that it is being carried out by a number of alien races, specifically, according to Good, by two species, the ubiquitous 'Greys', and the human-like 'Nordic-types'.

From reports one can read on the Greys, they do not have our best intentions at heart. They have abducted and experimented on many people, and have even waged warfare against us. Their hybridization program looks to be seeking to attain a functionality within our ecosystem and environment without having to use their advanced technology to protect them from earth's hostile (to them) environment.

The Nordics are whom we have more in common. They have been on this planet for hundreds of thousands of years, and are said to have been the progenitors of our evolving intelligence. We are the direct result of their hybridization program. They have nothing in common with the Greys.

Over to you...

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
What about all the reports of the greys and nordics working together?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
abe froman:

What about all the reports of the greys and nordics working together?

That is something I am unaware of. Perhaps, you could point me to sources, some links? Cheers.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

There is a program of hybridization ongoing, and that it is being carried out by a number of alien races, specifically, according to Good, by two species, the ubiquitous 'Greys', and the human-like 'Nordic-types'.

Lol. Both sides are fallen and just as evil as each other.

Firstly they all stabbed their C/O (Yahushua) in the back when they decided to forsake Heaven and mingle with humans. That is trechery, death by firing squad or in their case the 'Lake of Fire'.

Secondly (whoever wins) is going to ram the mark of the beast down every humans throat.

It will be interesting to see if the Blue-eyed blond Nords have the balls to stop their bastard children, the Rephaim (giants) from eating humans once the star gates open up.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

That there is no good in them. They are who we have been for warned of
by the word long written down.

You asked .
edit on 11-11-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Any case that shadow people are mistaken for "the greys"? I've been wondering this lately for no real reason what-so-ever. Some say that "the greys" are watchers/observers, and shadow people seem to be doing the same thing. Could they be two different alien species? I don't know, but it's an interesting thought I think.

My instincts say that aliens on/around earth are not like in MIB but rather things that we call "spiritual". Just a hunch.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
My intuition tells me that "Aliens" are the wrong answer.

My intuition tells me that "Aliens" are mostly the new Jesus where many are swapping over to or adopting a semi/pseudo-polytheistic system of faith where they either swap one superstition for another, or simply add another to their own personal collection of things to believe in that there's no substantiation for actual existing.
We can thank Youtube, and History Channel's Ancient Aliens show for such willing suspense of rational interrogation.

My intuition tells me that UFOs are an actual phenomenon, but, at the same time, my intuition tells me it has nothing to do with aliens, angels, demons, time travellers, interdimensional beings, or anything else pertaining or relating to intelligent control.

My intuition tells me that all evidence contrary to the above is more of the same muddy waters, smoke and mirrors, psychological confusion, misidentification, hoaxes, and even disinformation that's plagued this phenomenon and interest in it since day one.

My intuition tells me no matter how much anyone ever wants to believe in "Aliens", they're in the same boat as the Christians waiting for their Savior for over 2000 years, and it never ever happens, nor will it.

Of course, that's just my intuition and anyone else is welcome their own.

edit on 11/11/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

my intuition tells me your post smells a lot like hope
understandable . some pretty frightening concept if true, lets hope there not

funBox

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I am firm in my belief that we are interacting with non-earth, and/or misunderstood earthly intelligences.

That is about as far as I can go. I don't know if they are extraterrestrials or extra dimensional, or both. I am just firm in believing their presence is very real.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I rarely post these days but just lately I’ve been thinking along the lines that UFO’s are interdimensional ‘craft’ or from the future, as opposed to from ‘outer space’.

I can’t really explain it, but that’s just my gut feeling.

The only thing I would say is that IF they were from ‘outer space’, how did they find us in the vast universe?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
@ 'The Alien Presence: What Does Your Intuition Tell You?'\

1z intuition...

Tells me that there ARE ET and or ID beings as well as EA*RTH native non humans, all with advanced techs.
The ET and EA*RTH native non humans and HUMANS may interact somehow secret.
There are Groups related to VENUS SATURN and within the ASTERIOD BELT and a FEW moons near JUPITER and elsewhere. The ID are potentially further out related perhaps from other galaxy and with some local Star systems. Some may exist in areas between galaxy in the Dark zones where LIGHT is not. So their like in the centers between the galaxies... The ID may be from past locals but may or may not remember.

1 feels there are groups of PLASMA Creatures that exist as well that cause the need for certain planet regions to have Fences to prevent them from coming near planets/moons they may cause massive harm to. Who built the fences and why?

1 feels some of the mentioned groups above can mimic certain interest groups as well as manipulate other groups un AWARE into disliking other groups. Like mask wearing their unliked adversaries or enemies and acting malevolent in order to cause distrust.

To conclude 1 feels there is also another group that cannot be explained with current words of human but may be with other groups who know of them, that are not understood by many groups mentioned above and they CAN be benevolent or extremely malevolent upon contact with all mentioned groups above... They are the most Elders and have learned the many kinds long ago and understand them. They can appear within a galaxy region or in-between the galaxy in the dark zones.

Very interesting OP

NAMASTE*******

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
We can thank Youtube, and History Channel's Ancient Aliens show for such willing suspense of rational interrogation.
But he's not saying it's aliens?

My first intuition was where there's smoke, there's fire and there seemed to be a lot of smoke. (lots of sightings and some unexplained).

Then I did more research and found that a lot of smoke was being blown up my *** by people with an agenda, usually to sell books or get me to attend symposiums addressing the topic. So now I think my first intuition was wrong, and I'm not sure there's really any fire, just a lot of smoke.

Sagan said basically the same thing as you or something similar:

(click to open player in new window)

Feynman was a little harsher but he could have a point:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

That is a lot of detail to extract from your intuition. I understand your point. Your intuition is telling you that something abnormal is happening due to all the reports. How do you make the leap to alien bases on earth? I'm genuinely curious.

Here is my perspective, for what it is worth. I have followed this subject for a few years with an interest mainly in how we interact and treat each other. As a result I have looked at the various sides involved without passion or prejudice (to the best of my ability). Although, I will admit I see some of the skeptics as bullies which I'm certain does influence my thinking at times.

My intuition tells me that we have built up a grand story (whether true or false) and we will have a hard time adjusting if we ever have to interact with an intelligent extraterrestrial species. This story has been built up through movies, books, talk groups, tales, hoaxes, sightings, disinformation, good intentions, and bad intentions. It is all bubbling together and it would be hard to separate the truth from the mass of information. We will have a hard time behaving responsibly if we are ever presented with an opportunity to interact with another species.

I'm not saying your intuition is wrong. But think of it this way. None of us knows the truth. Despite all the various theories each of us go about our daily lives unmolested. There is a small percentage of society that seems to be plagued by strange problems and we should offer our collective help to resolve whatever the issue is. We can only do our best with what is in front of us and concentrate on what is important as a whole. I feel confident that if we listened to those with stories without judging that we would sort through the BS a lot faster and find our way to the truth whatever it may be. It is a win-win for everybody.

Sadly the mantra of Occam's Razor and "provide-me-proof or I will not truly listen" seems to win the day.

edit on 11-11-2013 by compressedFusion because: added quotes around last line for clarication

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Intuition is not your ego reasoning things out. It actually means insight. So develop it, meditate, practice RV sessions, and often outside your house when weather permits. Because with insight you'd not be guessing about these things.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Here to monitor the planet and some of the people who have been part of an evolutionary process set in motion many decades ago.

I stress that they are stewards of this planet as the main focus is to continue to collect Data on water, air and earth as a whole.

The human connection is past, they have stopped the program even though remnants of the energy signatures are still being picked up by individuals through imagination and dream states. The human experiment is over and will not be reactivated in any of our lifetimes.

There are different factions working on earth at this time some are for the continuance of humanity and others who have washed their hands of it and are ready for humans to destroy all life so that the clean up can begin.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

After what I 'experienced' this morning, I finally 'agree' that 'hyper dimensional beings' (or aliens) does 'exist'.

peace.

edit on 11-11-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

The Alien Presence: What Does Your Intuition Tell You?

My Intuition Tells me that there probably is no Alien Presence here on Earth , I still hope there is or has been but after years of interest in this subject it is the conclusion I am coming to

All I want is something I can poke a stick at without it vanishing in a puff of smoke (and mirrors)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
My intuition tells me that WE long for love and attention. WE do not understand our weaknesses and existence. The Animal Kingdom we live in scares and amazes us at the same time. WE have been told through religion and historical studies that WE were chosen to live on Earth, not necessarily of Earth. WE fear more than WE love. In OUR search for identity and understanding, WE have created entities and gods, including GOD, to soothe our loneliness and encourage US to band together and protect life. Obviously, there are some of US who do not subscribe to these beliefs. Aliens, ETs, Angels, and Demons are manifestations of our imagination. WE live in our own consciousness, therefore, these beings exist to US. GOD does exist. HE created US to re-create HIM. Aliens do exist. WE have imagined them and WE have seen them, because WE choose to. WE also have imagined THEIR reactions and judgments. WE want them to accept US for our progression and capacity to love, or judge US for our sins. WE are waiting for all of THEM to materialize, to give US humans THEIR blessing or smite us from existence. Again, these entities exist for as long as WE need them to exist. So, the answers to the questions WE pose about life and THE ETERNAL is quite simple. The ETERNAL exists because WE choose for it to exist. IT will exist for as long as we choose. OUR minds hold the entire Universe. WE do not understand that yet, nor can WE. One day, WE will understand our ability and when WE do, WE will face a tough decision. I believe we will chose to keep OUR GOD, because of the symbolism HE represents. WE, as in OUR understanding and existence, keep HIM ETERNAL, which in turn keeps US ETERNAL. You asked me what my intuition tells me. My intuition tells me a great deal, and I have the courage to be honest. I need there to be more. I need for aliens and GOD to exist, because THEY symbolize what I want US to become and without THEM, HIM, WE will no longer imagine, dream, or choose love over hate, hope over fear. Yes my friends, open your minds, imagine more.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
compressedFusion:

How do you make the leap to alien bases on earth? I'm genuinely curious.

I don't make a 'leap', it is more of a concession towards agreement from selected authors whom I consider to have integrity and honesty...I state this in my 'OP'.

I have a hard time conceding to the idea of inter-dimensional travel, simply because of the natural obstacles in physics that I believe consign the idea to the highly improbable, even for a species that may be far and away more advanced technologically. I can't dismiss it completely, but the idea doesn't feel comfortable with me. So, the other likelihood, and the more probable, is that they are from other star systems. This in itself has it problems, especially so with the vast distances that have to be physically traversed, but the technological problems for this would be considerably (imo) far less than for inter-dimensional travel.

Of course, inter-dimensional travel would be more convenient. One could just pop in and out between the two realms of reality like going from one room to another. So, if the various species are from other geographical locations within the universe, and having overcome the obstacles in physics to get here, it would make sense for them to establish bases here on earth, or on any one of the orbiting moons of the other planets in our solar system.

The fact is, as long as we don't take ourselves into extinction, our destiny as an intelligent species takes us off this planet and out there into the universe. At some time in the far off future, this planet will be destroyed by natural processes, and that is something we have to secure against. We may consider earth as our planet, but we are on a tenancy, and yet in technological terms we are quite primitive, and presently we could not make it into space to save ourselves. All evolved intelligent species anywhere in the universe would come to this same conclusion for themselves for their own home. No planet ever remains an eternal sanctuary for life forms. Our purpose is set before us, we have to evolve technologically so that we can begin to move into space. At the same time we also have to evolve morally and empathetically without appeal to any form of religious or ideological belief and resolve our fractious divisions.

Establishing bases on habitable planets is exactly what we would do, and I see no reason why that would be exempt from other intelligent life forms.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
My intuition tells me that aliens did not create Humans. I believe Humans have been on this planet much longer than we suspect and we developed advanced technologies on our own, including space travel. I believe there was a battle for Planet Earth by an alien race. Humans lost and became a slave race. Our history was erased and technology was lost to us. We were re-educated through social institutions by our alien overlords to dis-empower us.

The story we're being sold now is that aliens created us, gave us technology, and will possibly save us from ourselves and the mess "we" have made of this planet. I don't buy it. Why would aliens just show up to create Humans, give us technology we no longer understand, then leave--- only to return after thousands of years to check in on their "creations".

If Earth is a conquered planet, the alien "conquistadors" are here now and have always been here since conquest.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join