It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian MP claims US carried out September 11 attacks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Well, Gazrok, it was a gamble. No, blowing up Mount Rushmore wouldnt have had the same effect. The desired effect was to do something so horrid it would be scorched in the nations mind forever. Thus, a massive loss of life (since when has the US gov shirked from killing or maiming its own people?) plus a massive huge, bloody, horrifying display of pure destruction would dig deeper than wasting a few landmarks. No, the horrifying nature and gore of 9/11 certainly isnt hurting the power that be. They dont care one bit. It didnt hurt them, only made them more popular.

Yes, 9/11 has the stink of govornment involvement all over. Of course, the Russians spin on it is a little silly. As was the French claim that no planes were used, just missiles.

It's more than just scaring the public into submission, demo-ing the WTC towers made either A LOT of people rich, or a couple pf already rich people even wealthier. I honestly believe there were illegal money transfers done right before the first building came down. Then you have the insurance money aspect of it, I seriously doubt Silverstein is keeping all $FIVE BILLION$ from his claims. I admit it would be risky with bombs in the biggest city in America with everybody watching while the towers fall, but I still think it's feasible.

<< 1   >>

join