It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELLO! Did you Hear me? I Heard you. Message received - Your conversation to God...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
In my last two threads, I covered the following information. In this final thread, I will show you why it matters.

Thread One | Thread Two

Ear is a seed of grain. To extract the grain that has grown, the stalk must be beaten on the threshing floor. The part that was not needed is the stalk (Chaff). To get the rest, we need to go sailing.

When a sailing vessel is on the water, the angle of heel is the degree to which the mast is tipping in the wind. In still waters, when the wind is low, the mast is upright and straight. In high winds, the mast is tilted and subject to the wind as a restraining force. Waves of water can also be said to, “heel the vessel.” The force necessary to turn a vessel will affect the angle of heel. In the waves of life, our motion to turn against the current’s flow (time / vicissitudes of society) is necessary to change course in a new direction. Our weakness is our pride against the laws of nature. Law is our guardian turning the ship. Heel is the same word used in Genesis 3 stating that enmity would be between the seed of Satan and the woman. Seed is the eye of the grain. The heel in this case is the change of authority one to the other. Read this thread to see why this is important to the Son of God and to you: Son of God for Dummies

To fully understand this meaning, we also look one word behind and ahead of our word heel (2571). The word ‘Abundant’ and ‘Bone’ (2569) indicates this: “The numerous bones of the body are the strength of the body.” Like the mast of the ship, our bones provide the strength of our stature—ability to stand upright. The word abundant is defied in the Lexicon as the strength in numbers, as in the number of bones in the body. We can extend this to the number of souls in the church, the number of stars in a galaxy and the number of galaxies in the universe. We also have other words connected to this root like Strength, Restraint, Assembly (“A special occasion as a temporary ceasing of normal activity”), Stopping, and Prison (“In the sense of being shut in”).

Go back to the stalk of grain. It is beaten on the threshing floor and the chaff is burned up. The body will be burned up in the trials of life and you will die. What is taken from the experience? Can you Hear me? Ears of seed must be opened to grow. When water (Baptism) falls as dew on the soil (must first be tilled), then the seed cracks open when it swells. In this case, we are opening our ears to God.

The word Ear in English means two things. Ear is the grain. It is the organ of the body to Hear. When we add the letter Hey to the Ear, we get the word Hear. As I explain in the previous two threads, this is important.

Hey is the pictograph of the man with his arms open to God. He is listening to what is said.

Calling out to God is listening to His Word. Listening is taking the information contained within the word and planting in your heart. What happens when we do? We can finally Hear. Adding an Hey to Ear gives you the word Hear.

What happens when we listen? God does something for you. Solomon said this: The Fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge. In the Bible, knowledge is always equated with food. What happens in the middle of this process as the Ears of knowledge begin to bloom in your heart?

Galatians 4

4 What I am saying is that as long as an heir is underage, he is no different from a slave, although he owns the whole estate. 2 The heir is subject to guardians and trustees until the time set by his father. 3 So also, when we were underage, we were in slavery under the elemental spiritual forces[a] of the world. 4 But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship. 6 Because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, “Abba, Father.” 7 So you are no longer a slave, but God’s child; and since you are his child, God has made you also an heir.

Abba in Hebrew is two letters. AB. Aleph Bet means Strong House. Alphabet represents the letters of creation (like DNA) that write the Word (SON). Son in Hebrew is Bet (house) Nun (seed). You are the house of seed (Grain / Ears). The basket they are gathered in is your heart. Heart is the same word in Hebrew as Homer or Cor. In Latin, Core is the Heart. In German, it is Herz-Core.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

Herz is the word Opher in Hebrew, which means young stag (son) or hart. We use hEart in English. Why? Just like the Hebrew word for True (AMN), we say AMEN. You are the student receiving the Homer of knowledge. A Homer / Cor is 10 bushels of grain. 10 is the number of completion in Hebrew culture.

What happens when you receive this in your Heart? The word Ear is to Hear. Add a Tav to Hear and you have the word HearT. What is Tav?

It is the pictograph of God saying, "I hear you." God will hear you when you hear Him. The Cross is the power of God to transcend our language and culture to extend his hands to you. Do Him the courtesy of extending yours to Him.

It's your heart that matters to God. Love is this...

John 15:13

13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.

How is God extending his arms to you? How are you reciprocating?

When I looked up the word after Heel, I found the word (2072) ‘bind’ and the word ‘striped’ as in “appearing to be whipped with a cord.” We should immediately relate to this verse:

Isaiah 53:5

5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Is the story true? AMEN!

edit on 10-11-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Um... Amen.

At one point I called my self a Christian among other things now with a relationship with the Devine I just learn and except.

I can't say I always agree with your view point on things but what you just wrote I am obliged to agree on as truth and second at least.

Although I don't always agree on how you see things I always appreciate your posts and learn from them, thank you.

Peace be with you.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Treespeaker
Um... Amen.

At one point I called my self a Christian among other things now with a relationship with the Devine I just learn and except.

I can't say I always agree with your view point on things but what you just wrote I am obliged to agree on as truth and second at least.

Although I don't always agree on how you see things I always appreciate your posts and learn from them, thank you.

Peace be with you.

I agree with you. This is the same opinion I have about myself. For me, the breakthrough in thought comes when I see a parallel between the letters (Aleph Bet) / Words and the story they are used to tell. It's a reflection that verifies the story in an unquestionable way. Seeing the larger picture is very difficult. There are so many variables and so many things to consider. The simple version of the Gospel is the same as my complicated look into the story. We know there is a cohesion of elements if both parts agree in reflection. It's called a mystery held by the King for a reason. He knows and takes great delight in seeing us try to figure it out.

join