It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano: Obamacare Purposely Exempted From Federal Anti-Kickback Law

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Punish its enemies.

Former Secret Service agent blasts ‘toxic’ administration

pagesix.com...

this administration constantly seems to use government [as a weapon] because they are inexperienced with it — it’s like giving a kid a Bowie knife and saying, ‘Have fun.’ They gave this administration which has no experience the reins of government and they have just gone wild.”

Bongino said he grew tired of listening to Obama talk. “Protecting President Clinton, I never found his speeches to be toxic, like if you disagreed you were his mortal enemy. With Obama, you are not just his political enemy, you are his real enemy if you disagreed. I couldn’t listen to it any more.”

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I wonder what other interesting exemptions will be found. Most of the stuff in the "Healthcare Act" probably has nothing to do with healthcare at all. Imagine how much crap had to have been added to get that thing passed.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

The ACA and those that pushed the trash will be bankrupting the nation and working class while the privilege class and the politicians will be pocketing all the money.
reply to post by marg6043

I agree 100% on your sentiment; however, Americans will still continue to pay taxes without question. We all know the banksters and politicians are screwing Americans, but you do have to ask the question, “Whose worse, the banksters and politicians, or the American people who allow their behavior to continue.

<< 1   >>

join