It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most CRAZY POST Ever to hit ATS in all of human history!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well as for the post in general, it made perfect sense when I was writing it.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I love it. I have no idea what I read. But between the post and the comments, I am still smiling, laughing and yes, even thinking about some of the things written. But I love it. Good times!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Dude, in your own unique way you are fascinating; and whilst sometimes i think you are completely cracked there is always room in my world for folks like that. Heck, i know a few peeps who make you look completely comprehensible and stuff, but the police have warned them not to use the internet again. You should post in member's pics as i think we need to put a face to the name! Just get some sleep first

ETA: SnF from me, because you're worth it.
edit on 9-11-2013 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
In mid. Alaska, they'd refer to this type of drunken ramblin' as "the fever". Not gold fever, but Spring fever. Trying to tie this together with the hot tub thing. Might as well forget the tub thing...the girls would just remind you that "hot" water lowers sperm count...which might be a good thing????. Anyway, if you look half as hot as your Avatar, your doing good. Keep it "up" my friend.
Just stay out of the tub!

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Spartacus - I haven't had such a good laugh in a long time. That was awesome. You are such a nut, but a softie, conflicted like we all are and striving for more and playing the girls... but you are loveable. Some times I don't know if you're coming or going BUT you are always honest. Hang in there kid!!

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Is that the first or second Spartacus in your avatar? I think it's the second.
I just want to brag that the first one (Andy Whitfield) went to my old school and his parents still live in my home town in Wales.

Hope you're feeling a bit better....we all need a good blow out once in a while....but perhaps you went off on a Gannicus there?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Kiiinda reminds.me.of the My Name Is Earl episode where he owes his ex wife a hot tub or something, and I bet you probably look a lot like either Earl or his brother Randy. Maybe.
But you seem to enjoy life so, as long as you aren't hurting anyone, carry on!

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
This thread gets a flag just for entertainment value alone...lol

That was some seriously messed up drunken rambling!

I loved it!

Those dating sites can be a trip.

When I was single I signed up on one and the first thing it asked me after I gave my information was

"Who is this?" and it showed me my ex wife's name.

Then it asked how I knew her in multiple choice....rotfl

Stay away from the dating sites...lol

Doesn't sound like you need them anyways

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I think my IQ temporarily went down a dozen or two points just skimming through that "informative post." If I had of read it all, I'd probably have ended up with permanent brain damage LOL

I think you'd agree that one should never drink and drive, sing or post.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

You sir, are what my late Irish father would have called a "character".

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tridentblue

Without idealists and dreamers we would still be living in caves. Life is what we make of it and not something that just is. We choose our happiness just as much as we choose our own sadness. I think your example of people in power can be summarized, and then come more to my point, by using a famous Dickens character: Ebenezer Scrooge. He was cold and thought the world cruel and cared only for himself until he opened himself up to things he never thought possible. Dare to dream, its not scary.

<< 1   >>

join