It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

M.I.A.'s MATANGI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
MIAs Matangi album was released on Tuesday, and I am curious to see what this community thinks of this particular song, amongst others: www.youtube.com...
Lyrics here.
She has, however, signed to the Roc nation label. D:
She has seemed to "speak out" a lot in her works, Vicki Leekx and her album MAYA, and her single "Born Free". So besides her affiliation with friggin' Jay Z I am curious how all of you see her.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarghdt

If you listen to the whole album as follows
(in classic Illuminati-trained method

distorted voice is Truth
"true" voice is Lie

Its an admission of MIA's infiltration of the Illuminati (her real name is Mathangi btw, the Hindu goddess of many things including music and other arts, and a manifestation of Devi,the female All-Spirit, or as Christian say,the Holy Spirit). She says plainly (to me) that she acted how TPTB wanted her to so she could eventually "trick" (lead) people into Seeing at least of glimmer of Truth.

As far as I can tell, she has constant references to there being only One God, only One who can fix this mess of an existence, and now MIA is willing it seems to risk possibly everything (on Earth) to get this message out and receive an Eternal life.

HAHAHA Heavy, right? It helps to listen through, then listen through while reading the lyrics.
If you were surprised by the hidden Words here,try Katy Perry's newest album,Prism,another mainstream artist who is Awake and now willing to risk a lot to wake others up. Imagine Dragons album Night Visions reads the same way.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kismetpair927

Thank you for your response and I appreciate your view on the matter. I have confusion with the good mixing with the bad, I feel like he relation to interscope immediatley puts the brand on her but she speaks a lot of the truth, and a lot of truths that a lot of people don't speak about.
I wouldn't peg Katy Perry for that but I am curious. I need to know more people who are in this community and know of MIA, we need, uh to talk. Because I've had a lot of eye openers listening to some of her music.
I like your comment about her using the two separate voices, she seems to do that a lot. As well as your point that some of these people will go into the darkness in hopes of spreading good, not perpetuating what they're putting themselves into. Great points thank you

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Yeah no problem, here's another fun clue about her I just caught last night:

Remember her superbowl performance,everyone in an uproar because MIA "gave America the finger"?
SO many meanings hidden there

1) A big F-You to her Illuminati "captors"
2) The middle finger extended is literally the symbol/signal for Mathangi, the goddess of many arts, including music. Gotta remember people's backgrounds when looking into the eso/exoteric meanings of their actions and words.

As for Katy, I actually hate the style of music normally,Prism is much more advanced in all ways however. One might think it were rather Divine inspiration, but who really knows? All I know is her attitude went from typical popstar to very introverted to "Wide Awake", much like many many people; just remember to think of things in the microcosm and macrocosm simulteanously!

Oh,MIA's nickname is Maya because her full name is Mathangi and no one here would be able to say it

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

kismetpair927

Yeah no problem, here's another fun clue about her I just caught last night:

Remember her superbowl performance,everyone in an uproar because MIA "gave America the finger"?
SO many meanings hidden there

1) A big F-You to her Illuminati "captors"
2) The middle finger extended is literally the symbol/signal for Mathangi, the goddess of many arts, including music. Gotta remember people's backgrounds when looking into the eso/exoteric meanings of their actions and words.

As for Katy, I actually hate the style of music normally,Prism is much more advanced in all ways however. One might think it were rather Divine inspiration, but who really knows? All I know is her attitude went from typical popstar to very introverted to "Wide Awake", much like many many people; just remember to think of things in the microcosm and macrocosm simulteanously!

Oh,MIA's nickname is Maya because her full name is Mathangi and no one here would be able to say it

I really appreciate your feedback and wisdom in this area. I am curious to know more of her hiding and presenting a voice, I can hear it literally sometimes in her work am curious if you have any examples?
Her superbowl performance is interesting to me, her song Exodus/Sexodus she sold to Madonna? Did you hear this one, and did you hear the title track? I am honestly very intrigued by your interpretations and I appreciate it

edit on 16-11-2013 by Blarghdt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I'd also like to show you a comment from her title track song: www.youtube.com...
"තහනම් වචන
10 hours ago

In case no one noticed: the words are meaningless. They are meant to distract and saturate your brain. While your brain is busy sorting them out, the sub aural elements (e.g. 1:38 ) are filling in your brain with, well, I'll let you be the judge of that. "
She is a curious mystery to me, honestly.

new topics

top topics

join