It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Feel the Shift? Planetary Update for November, 2013

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Here are two more videos from Jim Self since the last video:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

I cannot wait for this year to be over either-2012 was singlehandedly The best year of my life,but so far,2013 has Sucked.A lot of negativity and depression,just not a good year.I have been having a hard time healthwise too,very much so.This past winter has been the most miserable time spiritually,mentally and also physically.My hubby also said he perceived a very depressing,oppresive blanket hanging over everything this past winter,it affected us both badly.
I have an odd type of vision sometimes,vision as in seeing the world around,not a prediction etc-and sometimes outside this winter I could actually perceive what looked like a very fine "mesh" over the sky.A deadness,as if the stars and sky itself was not real,but a canvas draped over the real "living" sky,Sled,I think you may get what I mean.
Going into summer here,it has eased a bit-and with the behemoth thunder storms we are getting plenty of,and the stunning cloud formations,the sky certainly has "come to life" again,and that sense of a canvas covering the real sky is gone.

All in all,it sucks when such a bad year follows one of the best years of one's life-such polar opposites,and the fall hurts like hell

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Yes, I get what you're saying. Did you read the post on the previous page? This lady suggests cleansing your home and body just as you would if there were a negative spirit lurking about.
Sorry you had such a bad winter. Now that summer approaches, I hope your mood will continue to life. Summer has a way of lifting us out of our spiritual darkness.

So more than ever, have an 'energy shower' when you are feeling like it's all too much. Either smudge with white sage, or visualise yourself clearing your energy much like you would wash yourself during a shower. Ask that anything that doesn't belong to you to please go back to it's rightful owner, or go up to the universe to be used in a good way, and ask that anything that does belong to you to be returned to you (we can come home from the shops with people's energy and leave parts of our energy behind and wonder why trips to the mall leave us feeling drained!).

Keep your energy clean and whole - you do it for your body, do it for your energy! Eventually energy clearing becomes second nature like breathing and you don't have to make a big deal ritual out of it, but if this is new to you or you're feeling like you're more frazzled than usual - clean and clear away!!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

Cool!

Thanks for the video updates, Mindless.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hmm, i hope it will wake up

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Mindless1980
reply to post by sled735

Thank you for sharing with us, Sled.
You always post such informative threads. I appreciate your time in doing so, even if others find it non-essential to their daily lives. Some of us like to be informed.

I agree with you. A Bible verse, "for those who have ears to hear." Which means it's not for everyone, but it is for someone. Even if it's only one person, they needed to read this.

Blessings,
yesterday

top topics

<< 1   >>

join