It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HPV Vaccination Caused Sterility?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Two sisters claim that the HPV vaccination has caused their ovaries to stop producing eggs. They're experiencing early onset menopausal symptoms & tests for genetic causes have came back negative. Outside of the vaccination what are the odds that 2 sisters are experiencing the same medical issues with no genetic cause?

2 Sisters Suing Makers of the HPV Vaccine

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

claireaudient
Two sisters claim that the HPV vaccination has caused their ovaries to stop producing eggs. They're experiencing early onset menopausal symptoms & tests for genetic causes have came back negative. Outside of the vaccination what are the odds that 2 sisters are experiencing the same medical issues with no genetic cause?

2 Sisters Suing Makers of the HPV Vaccine

Claim....the major term here.

2 sisters, both infertile....my money would go on genetics before a vaccine, but then again, im not into the whole "the government is depopulating us" kinda stuff.

For all we know these girls could have took some legal high, or a whole plethera of other scenarios which could be the culprit. Why were they tested for infertility? When someone is given a vaccine, its not common place for them to be brought back in to have fertility tests.

So they have the vaccine, then immediatly get a fertitlity test....why???

I wonder if they tested them for chlamydia??
edit on 8-11-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I've researched the government reducing population stuff pretty much. It is real, treaties to reduce populations of many countries were signed a while back. Birth control is not reducing the population fast enough to meet the quota from what I have read. It is not genocide, there is no discrimination involved. There is no genetic targeting. It is perfectly legal everywhere for governments to reduce their populations if the reason is acceptable.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

They were tested once they started having issues. The testing ruled out any genetic medical factor but I never considered the cause being something they ingested outside of the vaccine. This article will probably be the last we hear of the issue unless it is determined the vaccination is the culprit.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

rickymouse

I've researched the government reducing population stuff pretty much. It is real, treaties to reduce populations of many countries were signed a while back. Birth control is not reducing the population fast enough to meet the quota from what I have read. It is not genocide, there is no discrimination involved. There is no genetic targeting. It is perfectly legal everywhere for governments to reduce their populations if the reason is acceptable.

It isnt working out too well if they are actively doing it then, the poplualation is increasing and has done for pretty much the whole of history.

The only way to depopulate the human race is to take them into a field and shoot them by the millions....preferably women and children. (not my preference, purely the best way to reduce population)

Births outweigh deaths by nearly 50%.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
A little education would help. A woman is born with all the eggs she will ever have. They are not produced during a lifetime. They are there from the beginning. So I call bs.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

As they are sisters the chances of them having the same disorders in reproductive issues is great. True I knew a family where all three sisters had this same issue. In my family we have very easy births. Me and both of my sisters popped out babies as easy as can be short labor and easy birth.
edit on 8-11-2013 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
What kind of idiots let strangers put needles in them.
I wish i had a pound for every vaccine ever given,oh sorry someone else gets it.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This is another one of those vaccines you shouldn't need to have if you are a human being capable of self-control. Now maybe if you eventually marry someone who has them, you might want it, but if you aren't engaging in sex with multiple partners you shouldn't catch it.

So why is it even necessary for a controlled individual?

I'm not anti-vaccine, but people are too ready to vaccinate for everything these days, even things that you shouldn't need to be vaccinated against.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

There is also no govt depopulation agenda. That is pure conspiracy theory at its best. Completely bs. If the govt wants depopulation why is the abortion issue so big in elections these days? If depopulation was what they were seeking then they would push for more abortions but that simply is not the case. They want to take away the right to reproductive choice and force the birth of more people. See how these principals do not mesh. You can't have depopulation in a society which seeks to remove reproductive freedom. Some politicians want to make many forms of birth control illegal like the pill or the morning after pill. How does that sit with your idea that they want to depopulate. Do they just expect us to stop having sex? Ain't gonna happen.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

ketsuko
This is another one of those vaccines you shouldn't need to have if you are a human being capable of self-control. Now maybe if you eventually marry someone who has them, you might want it, but if you aren't engaging in sex with multiple partners you shouldn't catch it.

So why is it even necessary for a controlled individual?

I'm not anti-vaccine, but people are too ready to vaccinate for everything these days, even things that you shouldn't need to be vaccinated against.

The risk vs. benefit of this vaccine is debatable, but I must add to your comment that there's also the unfortunate possibility of contracting a STD after being raped. No amount of self-control or sexual purity can eliminate that chance entirely.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by opopanax

True. I forget about that. I guess there is the likelihood and transmissibility and likelihood of being raped to consider.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

Huh? That stranger is a doctor. Vaccines have saved millions of lives. I remember children with polio who were forced into a wheelchair while still a child. You don't see polio these days. Smallpox was a horrid disease which when it didn't kill left the survivor with a lifetime of scars. You don't see smallpox these days. Many diseases will be eradicated from the earth if we can halt the,spread through vaccinations. And yes I also would not let a stranger stick me Damage caused by vaccines does not outweigh the benefits of said vaccines and the proportion is small or the program would have been stopped..

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

It's a vaccine to prevent cervical cancer. How is self control going to help?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Where is it legal for a govt to reduce its populations. The word for that is murder my friend. That is not legal.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by ketsuko

It's a vaccine to prevent cervical cancer. How is self control going to help?

HPV is not a cancer, it's a STD, cancer is not a virus. Having this STD can lead to cancer though, so I'll give you credit for being half right.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

Wrong. It's,a vaccine for cervical cancer.www.gardasil.com... Yes it is caused by a virus and you do know that you can get an STD,the first time you have sex right? It does,not depend on having multiple partners.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

Wrong. It's,a vaccine for cervical cancer.www.gardasil.com...

Check again.... Read under the headline where it says protecting people from HPV RELATED DISEASES...

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Look you are saying self control would prevent disease. True but in this case it does not depend on self control. You can get sick from only one partner. There is no way I am going to support not vaccinating. It saves lives.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

Wrong. It's,a vaccine for cervical cancer.www.gardasil.com... Yes it is caused by a virus and you do know that you can get an STD,the first time you have sex right? It does,not depend on having multiple partners.

Sorry have to re-quote due to editing, but I never said anything about who gets it or how. I was just saying it is a STD, I realize you can get it from having sex one time, being raped, cheating spouses or many other ways. Just clarifying it isn't a vaccine for cancer is all...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join