It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Halloween theme

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Hello peoples of ATS,

What is your opinion on Google's recent Halloween theme?

LINK TO TELEGRAPH.CO.UK

What symbolism do you see being used?

A picture of the theme may be found at the above link.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I see Halloween symbolism being used.
The uk version of Halloween had always been about witches and goblins

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Interesting. See the "all-seeing" "one-eye" of course. That is too obvious. Almost a little less obvious are the numbers 6-6-6 disguised in a few places here and there.

This would hardly surprise many many members of this site. Their avatars usually contain more occultish/ic symbols than this. They are probably laughing at it.

They are also probably laughing at so-called Christians who think that they are celebrating a "Christian" (satanic) holiday (pagan holiday) along with them. They think that "Christians" are so ignorant.
edit on 8-11-2013 by Broom because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2013 by Broom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Broom

The "All Seeing Eye" don't you mean the "PLAY" button?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by teachtaire

Are you Alice?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I suggest readers take a look at my other thread for more information.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Broom
They are also probably laughing at so-called Christians who think that they are celebrating a "Christian" (satanic) holiday (pagan holiday) along with them.

How is anything pagan 'Satanic'? Paganism has nothing to do with Satan.

They think that "Christians" are so ignorant.

Sadly a good many of them are. Appallingly so.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
When I folded my monitor juuust right, I saw the twin towers exploding.

But seriously, I think that you're looking into this way too deeply OP. I do a lot of design work, even commissioned for Google once and the ideas that come to our head are just as fun as we make it be. In fact, when I try to really get deep with my ideas, I try to go off of conspiracies into the designs just to get a kick. But to some, we're the real deal, the Hollywood of computers, we control people's mind through subliminal messages. But in reality we never bother using color schemes that might make someone hungrier or what have you. For all the logo designs/redesigns and web design, it had nothing to do with subliminal messages but rather with corporate identity. Brighter colors are cheery for sure, and there is a standard to go by but it's not as deep as what the conspiracy theorists proclaim them to be.

I'm writing a light novel, it'll be full of fun hidden messages. Am I part of the Illuminati or whatever is out there? Naw, I'm just being fun and creative. But of course, since I'm denying it I'm likely a psyop or whatever you guys call people that go around denying things that may be the truth.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

Am I looking into this too deeply? Two of google's engineers recently posted media online supporting what I've said and indicating their motive!
edit on 11-11-2013 by teachtaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

teachtaire
reply to post by Em2013

Am I looking into this too deeply? Two of google's engineers recently posted media online supporting what I've said and indicating their motive!
edit on 11-11-2013 by teachtaire because: (no reason given)

What exactly did they say and who said this? I understand that Google is demanding of a fascist regime, they've been saying this for years. I don't know if this is what you meant.

top topics

join