It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Learn Astral Projection... Tonight!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
ok its this simple stay up atleast until 3am or 4am. eat every hour on the hour (i once heard junk food causes nightmares, thats one way into a type of dream, right?) when entering sleep review ur day in ur mind, if u run out of that day review the day before. when entering this state of sleep u will be greeted by all black entities. they will try to harm u, do not be afraid because u can kick their asses and they only want to help u learn how to control this dream state and the fastest way to learn is through fear itself. if u are too afraid u will awaken, mad because you would not go through with it. dont fret, it will be very easy to fall instantly back to sleep. when u do remember u have all power over these weaklings. once they see you are not afraid and have full control they will rejoice with turning to beautiful beings of light. trust me and have a safe trip

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
of course sleep is the unconcious version of astral projection. but what in the heck to overeating and controling your dreams have to do with it....really dude.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Is that how you do it, Gokuma? Is it working? Who revealed these techniques to you??!

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Actually, over-eating and eating snacks right before bed does cause some sort of reaction in the brain, and in a way "induces" sleep paralysis. Some say sleep paralysis is the gateway to astral projection, once you get past these dark entities and your own fears.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Ajax, hello. do not fear these beings, there are here for your survival. dont you realize the fact that when you sleep no matter what those beings are there, arent they? if not then does it mean they can only be contacted with when you are in a lucid dream? i think not my friend, they are always and i mean always there. they aint going no where either my friend. learn from them and they will know when you learn. they dont harm anything and even if they tried you would devour them.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Gokuma, now that you have found a way of inducing astral projection....how often do you do it? What experiences have you had?
Are there times that it doesnt work? Can you just take off during the day too?

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hi. yes, i can do whenever i like, sometimes i dont even try and it just happens. its a "feeling" if you know what i mean. its like getting ready for a sports event that you are in. who taught me? well i found techniques in books, on the web and even some very cool girls. i have had many experiences and i remember them all to be honest but its your adventures that count! you too will have the time of your life when you master this art of travel. you will see things that only people in the after life encounter. Sarahko, dont tell yourself that this is something very hard to do because it is not. it is as simple as learning the 1st grade. you just have to work at it. when you enter sleep go with a positive attitude. go with a frame of mind that cannot be unhindged. i am more than willing to share what you want to know and more. but to believe is the key. detication is a step forward your goals.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gokuma
ok its this simple stay up atleast until 3am or 4am. eat every hour on the hour (i once heard junk food causes nightmares, thats one way into a type of dream, right?) when entering sleep review ur day in ur mind, if u run out of that day review the day before. when entering this state of sleep u will be greeted by all black entities. they will try to harm u, do not be afraid because u can kick their asses and they only want to help u learn how to control this dream state and the fastest way to learn is through fear itself. if u are too afraid u will awaken, mad because you would not go through with it. dont fret, it will be very easy to fall instantly back to sleep. when u do remember u have all power over these weaklings. once they see you are not afraid and have full control they will rejoice with turning to beautiful beings of light. trust me and have a safe trip

I would like to see proof on astral projection post you made about eating as much as you can, cause I am not sure about what books you have read, but I have read that you should eat as little as possible before AP'ing, then again thats like every book out there, anyway lets see this proof you state about eating alot.

Also I hear it is better to get up from a good night sleep, set an alarm, get up and do things for an hr, then head back to bed. then AP'ing should be pretty simple.

But then again thats everything i Have read, like Robert Monroe, Robert Bruce and so on...

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Eating to me just sounds like a way to induce nightmares to lucid dream. but he is right about staying up late.

note: if you try to ap I think it would be best to make your body tired but not use your brain for anything unless it needs to.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
``
Here's a site worth a look-see....

there's a couple of brief journeys you can take;

www.unexplainable.net...

~~~```~~~

make shure to click link at bottom of article ^^

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with the topic but how did the author get banned in 9 days what did he do try to hack the site

Got to give him credit thats the least amount of time I have ever seen anyone get banned

PS St Udio your like didnt work

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
he was posting useless crap on here, like this post here and one on levitation and another that stated something like this.

Nice Going Scepitical Overlord or something to that nature..

as for what i said before here is a site you can check out that i found...

www.astralvoyage.com...

She talks about how if you goto sleep wake up for an hr then go back to sleep it will induce oobe's.

I have not tried it since my scedule is so half ass'ed i sleep a few hrs here and there, I cant get a normal 8 to 10 hrs as recommended...

but someone should try and see what happens..

I have had my own exp with a method i redid, I think its on ats somewhere.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I am impressed by this guy's interpretation of the AP experience. It is more in tune with what I experience myself.

Originally posted by Frank
In reality, you are never remote from your physical body at all. All you simply need to do is re-engage physical focus. The degree to which we perceive a place is proportional to our intensity of mental focus within it. So the mere act of closing your eyes to the experience, so to speak, will cause you to shift focus away from it. So there�s no need to think about �jumping back�. Merely think about bringing the physical into the foreground of your mental awareness again.

If you focus within the non-physical and, rather than exploring, stay put and gently feel (mentally) for your physical you�ll feel it in the background of your mental awareness. If you practice you�ll find you can switch focus from one to the other, i.e. you bring the physical into the foreground of your awareness and the non-physical switches to the background. But here you are not actually feeling like you are fully �in� the physical, like we are in our normal waking state. It merely comes into the foreground of your awareness. You may hear yourself snoring (if you snore that is) or hear your heart beating, or feel your bed covers, or even see your bedroom, then you�ll find you can focus away from that and focus on the non-physical again.

It�s as if you switch the two points of focus though 180 degrees. Like a kind of revolving door effect. That�s why Monroe, in his later work, thought about it as switching phase. Myself, I prefer to think of foreground and background and switching my mental focus rather than switching phase.

www.astralpulse.com...

Someone I taught how to AP often found themselves hearing themselves snoring.

top topics

join