It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orgone Generator; weapons of peace against GHOSTS, DEMONS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Aamazing inventioned by william reich it has the power to clear negative EMF, make food more cleaner tasting including water, it has the power to remove fluoride from water and the body and it has the ability to clear the clouds, cure cancer and even get rid of ghosts and demons, i would recomend this anyone who has troubles with ghosts or demons like i have, they practically remove evil spirits from sight INSTANTLY in the presence of orgone.

The man who created it Wilhelm Reich was actually killed by the US government using direct energy weapons against him in prison, to try to silence this invention, some say because the us government are worshipping demons and ghosts evidence which can be support from things like bohemion grove with alex jones filmed.

en.wikipedia.org...

roadtoawakening.net...

edit on 11-6-2013 by breadinspector because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   

edit on 6-11-2013 by LightAssassin because: OP assist

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

LightAssassin
reply to post by breadinspector

Wilhelm Reich. Wilhelm. You've still got time to edit.
edit on 6-11-2013 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

Thanks mate, so easy to get those 2 confused.
Are you an orgone gifter?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Anyone is more than welcome to believe and take stock in this, but, fair warning; A fool and his money are ...

Well, you know the saying.

EDIT: Just an FYI; Albert Einstein himself has debunked Orgone.

Reich was much encouraged by the meeting and hoped he would be invited to join Princeton's Institute for Advanced Study. During their next meeting he gave Einstein a small accumulator, and over the next 10 days Einstein performed experiments with it in his basement, which involved taking the temperature above, inside and near the device, and stripping it down to its Faraday cage to compare temperatures. He observed a rise in temperature, which Reich argued was caused by orgone. One of Einstein's assistants pointed out that the temperature was lower on the floor than on the ceiling. Einstein concluded that the effect was simply due to the temperature gradient inside the room. "Through these experiments I regard the matter as completely solved," he wrote to Reich on 7 February 1941.

Source

Orgone is just as relevant as Phlogiston, wearing crystals, or taping magnets to one's wrists.

edit on 11/6/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

If any readers haven't heard of Reich then you are in for a treat. Lots of good material out there, and Robert Anton Wilson's book/play/script "Wilhelm Reich in Hell" isn't a bad place to start.

The OP says that Reich was killed in prison by energy waves. I thought he died of a heart attack from the stress of being in prison for advocating a false medical device, or from his diet, or it was just heart attack time. Do you have any evidence for your assertion of murder most foul?
edit on 6-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

I would only make the point that many inventors or people who decry the methods and products used for certain conditions are murdered and most of us can think of at least two major figures if not more.

The interest in keeping the status quo and money rolling in hates to be disturbed by something superior. Often patent applications can be bought off before seeing the light of day or manufacture but I do know that with 1 in something like 4 likely to die of cancer and the treatment of cancer not only being so dire, but making huge, huge profits for some corps, we do need a change for something simple to keep diseases like this at bay.

Its a nasty world because funding can be deliberately withdrawn for testing new methods and products should someone somewhere decide that certain interests could well be affected. In the UK many contributors to the MP's running funds for election come from people with considerable vested interest, so I dopn't think the public really ever get a fair choice in whatev er they need. Also, quite fairly quack products etc need to be monitored and stopped.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Not a gifter but have considered making it before.

The problem with Orgonite is that they are throwing out Wilhelm Reichs literature and making it anyway they please.....so if it is creating or recycling an as-of-yet undetectable energy then it still may not be the energy that Wilhelm had intended.

So alas, I'm still on the fence.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Related musical interlude:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Holy Mother of God, I just can't jump aboard this run-away train.

Maybe there is something to these claims but it appears to be a good deal on nonsense to me.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Basically amounts to selling little trinkets online for a tidy profit.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
there are many things out there that the science-types will never ever endorse, yet have been beneficial to some folks. Just like homeopathy & placebo pills have helped some folks too, yet have been shown to be made of inert or ultra-diluted substances.

I have what is called a Genesa Crystal, and I could swear that it keeps thunderstorms away from my apartment. Can I prove it? No, but in 8 years of thunderstorms, none have come near.

Energy detection, measurement, and understanding is a very long way off.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I've just finished making my 2nd batch of Orgonite Generator Cones and Keyrings for an Autumn Gift and Craft Fayre I have a stall on this coming Saturday and I have to say I was disgusted to see how much this stuff sells for online (inc ebay) it's ridiculous ... as long as I cover my costs I'm happy so what is selling online for anything from £46.00 - £25.00 per cone I shall be selling for under £10.00 and the keyrings that have a going price of £13.00 - £15.00 (depending on whether they include a charm or not) online will be sold for under £5.00 on my stall.

And to answer your question in the OP ... yes I have 'gifted' several towerbusters near my home and I sent a few to my friend to 'gift' where she lives on the Isle of Skye.

I believe Orgonite energy has great potential ... the only downside is the money-grabbing @r$eholeS who constantly try to exploit money out of people ... that's why anything like this always gets a bad press.

Keep it real and keep it honest. Woody )O(

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Superstitious rambling of men with mentally ill minds brought on by deceptive spirits,

Disregard all this, anybody who reads this.

Jesus Christ is Truth,

not an "orgone" machine or any such nonsense that came from the paranoid mind of mentally ill men....

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
Anyone is more than welcome to believe and take stock in this, but, fair warning; A fool and his money are ...

Well, you know the saying.

EDIT: Just an FYI; Albert Einstein himself has debunked Orgone.

Reich was much encouraged by the meeting and hoped he would be invited to join Princeton's Institute for Advanced Study. During their next meeting he gave Einstein a small accumulator, and over the next 10 days Einstein performed experiments with it in his basement, which involved taking the temperature above, inside and near the device, and stripping it down to its Faraday cage to compare temperatures. He observed a rise in temperature, which Reich argued was caused by orgone. One of Einstein's assistants pointed out that the temperature was lower on the floor than on the ceiling. Einstein concluded that the effect was simply due to the temperature gradient inside the room. "Through these experiments I regard the matter as completely solved," he wrote to Reich on 7 February 1941.

Source

Orgone is just as relevant as Phlogiston, wearing crystals, or taping magnets to one's wrists.

edit on 11/6/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

Albert Einstein was fraud and plagarised all his work, so his word means nothing.
Orgone works, i have felt its energy and its an amazing energy to be around very spirutual.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Ya know, it doesn't hurt to try it. Most of his stuff you could easily make on your own and see the results.

One thing I have noticed in fringe fields, and this goes for alternative medicine as well as other alternative areas (so to speak) is a confounding set of mental assumptions on the part of both believers and scoffers alike when it comes to causation.

So for example, let us say that eating food X makes people with condition Y feel better, very often -- often enough that it's been a folk remedy in india or south america for about 2000 years. Now maybe people 'theorize' that the reason it works is because of XYZ. Someone tests XYZ and says, that isn't it obviously, so this is jack, these people are quacks, and dismisses the whole thing.

Well, just because XYZ may not have been the cause and/or correlate, does not mean that the underlying, foundational claim is bunk; there may be some completely unknown reason why there appear to be effects for some people. I am referring to reasons beyond "Because they're all hallucinating morons" obviously.

And likely that reason, if the effects exist, are completely reasonable, and will someday make us go, "Ohhhhh, OF COURSE it makes a lot of people feel better, because it turns out that tree bark powder has a bunch of QRS in it, which specifically helps with condition Y." But what the locals thought was that "it was often helpful." WHY it was helpful is really someone else's problem to figure out -- mostly, the people who care about the "why" part, such as scientists.

I don't really care how electricity works. I just want to know that if I flip the switch I get light. I'm happy with that... it's enough for me, because I have other things to do than build circuits, as noble a profession as I'm sure it is. People often feel the same way about health stuff; they are not interested in waiting the 57 years it is likely to take science to get somewhere IF it gets funding (from an industry that makes profit off illness...) AND finds a patent-able element for a drug AND then finally gets human trials and approved -- they'd be dead by then. So, if a lot of people say that element-X helps with condition-Y, maybe they're willing to try it, because mostly X is unlikely to kill them and they're not looking for an excuse to argue about insufficient scientifically-derived data, they're looking for a way to feel better, and those two things are likely unrelated.

When it comes to techs like orgone, you have to look at the concept of orgone; various forms of "chi, qi, etc." are pretty much rooted in various cultures around the planet and throughout time. Most stuff doesn't have this widespread longevity and robust a focus like that without some kind of reason. If one is to err on the side of making large assumptions, it should probably be in favor of planet-wide history-long cultural-experience context, as opposed to in favor of, "I've never seriously tried it, so really have no idea, but am willing to call it fraud anyway."

That doesn't mean the orgone tech finds or controls that reason, even if 'chi' ('orgone') has validity, of course. But if one rules out ever testing something; or if one does a test not based on a variety of approaches to some kind of results, but based solely on one person's opinion of 'why' it has results, only to find that 'why' is not correct and so dismisses it (with the same result of not testing it at all, since one is not truly testing the tech in that case but rather, only someone's opinion about how/why the tech works, which is not the same thing) -- what's the point in that. Feels good in the armchair: We are so much smarter than those doofus people actually doing their own experiments out of gauche emotions like 'curiosity.' WE know that everything is fake until our commercialized science proves otherwise!

Good for the armchair. Not really good for "real" science, or for the genuine human curiosity that drives real science, as opposed to the technologists-doing-corporate-marketing-setups like what it mostly is today.

I have no idea if Orgone 'generators' work. Might not. Might. Having never properly and carefully built one for experimenting, I have no reason to have an opinion either way. I just think it's unfortunate that it's so easy for people to have opinions without having some basis for them. Try it out! What's anyone got to loose? Some steel wool and cardboard or something?
edit on 8-11-2013 by RedCairo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I have several orgonite devices, and I have made my own orgone generator.

They work. No doubt about it in my mind anymore. I have made and posted in several threads about orgone energy during the last 11 years on ATS.
There's lots of info to be found on those threads.

top topics

join