It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Last Days' events could have been thwarted"...no more...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

wildtimes
reply to post by colbe

colbe.

sigh.
Tell me, dear heart, is "endtimesdaily.com" your MAIN news page? Do you EVER read lighter material? It must be a heavy burden indeed to awaken every day knowing you will find more "endtimes news" on a daily basis.

Seriously, when do you EVER just relax and enjoy the ride?? You might try it someday. Because, if it IS coming, we can't do anything to stop it. Fretting and worrying are energy wasters (and bad for your health. Fact).

You are sweet, I love you wildtimes, no need to sigh. These "end times" are shown to us every day in the news. Single woman just voted McAuliffe for Governor in Virginia, he is pro-abortion and pro-sodomy! Two of the gravest sins against God!!

Prophecy is God's help, read it and most important believe, take the good from it, there is much good. I desire to share the messages at ATS from Heaven, they powerfully helped to change me.

Catholic prophecy - join Seers 2 at Yahoo Groups or check www.afterthewarning.com...
Protestant prophecy - ft111.com... www.the-christians-forum.com...

Our Lord's mother touched me, I was liberal, tolerate everything, a sometime Christmas and Easter Catholic. God the Holy Spirit and Mary both came to a place of her appearing in Georgia. I went and was converted that day. The messages from Heaven are true and now especially in these sinful times, the Blessed Trinity and Our Lord's mother speak every day to touch hearts, save souls. Jesus gave EVERYONE His mother from the Cross. You can turn to her for spiritual and temporal (all in God's will) help. I am proof of it, you only have to speak to her. There is more than "Jesus and me", you can have Mary too.

And I wish, believe in Mary's special gift, the rosary. Pray a decade of it to start if five decades is too much. Praying a 5 decade (one mystery) rosary, takes 17 minutes. You can walk, drive while you pray a rosary. There is so much 'GRACE' given in praying a daily rosary. Satan hates it, you contemplate Our Lord's life and Mary's life with Him. ANYONE can pray the rosary. Count the Hail Marys with your ten fingers, if you do not have a rosary.

www.rosary-center.org...

Some folks are fine with: Its... "Jesus and me." But, you can have both, Mary's help too. How it pleases God, it is Their plan.

love,

colbe

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Oops, must be a reason. I didn't proof my words carefully, no coincidence, I said this twice....

..." There is more than "Jesus and me", you can have Mary too.

And I wish, believe in Mary's special gift, the rosary. Pray a decade of it to start if five decades is too much. Praying a 5 decade (one mystery) rosary, takes 17 minutes. You can walk, drive while you pray a rosary. There is so much 'GRACE' given in praying a daily rosary. Satan hates it, you contemplate Our Lord's life and Mary's life with Him. ANYONE can pray the rosary. Count the Hail Marys with your ten fingers, if you do not have a rosary.

www.rosary-center.org...
Some folks are fine with: Its... "Jesus and me." But, you can have both, Mary's help too. How it pleases God, it is Their plan. "

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

What about Joesph? that poor sap is the real saint, falling for the Mary who had sex with someone else and told him a great big fib (god raped me).
Iam gonna start a religion to do with the patience of Joe.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

If I were to tell you that on December 21st 2012 I was a part of the thwarting of the end times, "NO NOT YET THIS TIME" would you believe such an outrageous claim or care to know how and why it did/or did not happen (or rather dislike or not see because of bias) the NON- occurances as Christian belief systems (as promised) did not accend into a rapture form; the other false decend/collapse into an abyss. Rhetorical, no need to respond. Humans are not in control. Religion is a method/ridgid to keep the masses so busy argueing between each other (WAR) they have no time for listening or puntuating what is fantacy or convienent: necessary IMPLICITLY SCREAMED: the individual self/soul introspection and recognision as GOD living within you is PARAMOUNT, its the KEY to self-awareness/determinism=God aspect. Why is everyone so distracted? X-Box, Play Station 3, Television, for a reason and its working.

edit on 7-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
boymonkey74
reply to post by colbe

boymonkey74
What about Joesph? that poor sap is the real saint, falling for the Mary who had sex with someone else and told him a great big fib (god raped me).
Iam gonna start a religion to do with the patience of Joe.

I sent out a Christmas Card one year showing the ordinary religious themeatic, "Joseph leading the pregnant Mary on a donkey to Bethlehem". X'ed out the original platitude "praise be to all" and replaced it with "Yo!Yo! JOE!!! whos been messing round with your wife?" Not such a poor sap widower actually, she was 13 when he married her...she had to become the new step mother to all of his much older male children. AWKWARD. But it doesnt end there, a virgin gives birth to a 9D being; and the rape was conducted BY? Josephs not telling.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

colbe
Again, for who listens, the Blessed Mother gives the reason for God's judgment of the world.

~ ~ ~

www.endtimesdaily.com...

Message to Ned Dougherty

Nov 2, 2013 - Warning from Our Lady of Light...

– All Souls Day

St. Peregrine’s Chapel, Mission San Juan Capistrano, California, at 1:45pm

My son,

You mean message from Ned Dougherty..

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I reminded you of Mary's help in my last two posts. Neat, I just read a new message from Jesus to Pelianito. Believe, we need all the help we can get. God's way, He would give all people His beloved mother.

+ + +

www.pelianito.stblogs.com...

November 2, 2013

Psalm 111:10
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; all those who practice it have a good understanding. His praise endures for ever.

“Beloved, you do NOT KNOW what is about to befall the earth. Cling to nothing but me and my Mother. There is nothing that can harm you if you do this, if you cling to us with unwavering faith. It is true, you may be asked to suffer. The harm you will avoid is spiritual harm. Yet, whatever happens, know that I hold you in the palm of my hand. Whatever befalls you, know that all is within the sphere of Divine Providence. Trust in me always. These trials are sent to test your trust. For it is easy to trust in times of comfort and prosperity. Easy to trust—but in whom? In God or in your wealth? No, it is in the crucible of suffering that one’s faith is tested. How will you fare? Practice now by accepting all things as from my loving hand. Practice in small things so as to build spiritual muscle. Never grumble or complain, but pour yourself out in love and service. Begin with those closest to you. Accept their faults and failings as I accept yours. Be swift to forgive as I am. There is much to come. I have been telling you this for a long time." ....

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
reply to post by colbe

If I were to tell you that on December 21st 2012 I was a part of the thwarting of the end times, "NO NOT YET THIS TIME" would you believe such an outrageous claim or care to know how and why it did/or did not happen (or rather dislike or not see because of bias) the NON- occurances as Christian belief systems (as promised) did not accend into a rapture form; the other false decend/collapse into an abyss. Rhetorical, no need to respond. Humans are not in control. Religion is a method/ridgid to keep the masses so busy argueing between each other (WAR) they have no time for listening or puntuating what is fantacy or convienent: necessary IMPLICITLY SCREAMED: the individual self/soul introspection and recognision as GOD living within you is PARAMOUNT, its the KEY to self-awareness/determinism=God aspect. Why is everyone so distracted? X-Box, Play Station 3, Television, for a reason and its working.

edit on 7-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Dear vet,

People argue over, disbelieve various religions, religions are man-made. There is only one faith established
by Christ and oh the denial of it! It is going to get worse. This, another proof Roman Catholicism is true, from God.

I agree, we are all distracted by technology.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
colbe
vethumanbeing
reply to post by colbe

ApostleVet#13

colbe
Dear vet, People argue over, disbelieve various religions, religions are man-made. There is only one faith established
by Christ and oh the denial of it! It is going to get worse. This, another proof Roman Catholicism is true, from God.
I agree, we are all distracted by technology.

The only thing that is true is the IDEA of Christ Concsiousness. I can assure you Jesus is not a big fan of Religous Institutions or the Dogma they bring with them. Power, Corruption and Lies is the aftermath, and unfortunately Roman Catholicisim is the GRAND DADDY/MOLD MAKER of the corruption IDEAL (invented it in fact). Lets sing along to this mantra; key of C: "Steal their souls and take the land and gold."
edit on 8-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join