It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irans charm offensive wanes, BUT.....that's not what I find interesting here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
thecelestialconvergence.blogspot.com... recent

November 04, 2013 - IRAN - Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei put a wrinkle in his country’s “charm offensive” on Sunday, saying Israel was an “illegitimate and bastard regime.” His comments, posted on his Twitter account, came just a few days before a second round of talks in Geneva...

I was under the impression that the Orthodox Iranians eschewed modern technology...I guess I was mistaken.
This nimrod actually has a Twitter account? Really? Oh hell! I don't. What's next the Pope and Queen of England?
edit on 4-11-2013 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

I'm pretty sure the pope/vatican does have a twitter account.

A lot of people agree with him about the Israeli govt.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

Check this out, though:

Israel bombed Syria. Not only that, they tried to hide it as a matter of fact (although that is an impossible feat in the realm of conjecture...because everyone knows). The US "ratted them out", and Israel got real pissy about it.

Syria is aligined with Iran religiously A major ally. They are just showing support for their allies here in the air strike by Israel. Who I think is kind of shady for trying to deny it. That is cowardly, IMO.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Agree one hundred percent.. even terrorists claim reaponsibility. Would Israel have let anyone take the blame? Those assholes would havr put Americans in danger by not claiming responsibility.

The reason they didn't is because they know their strike was unjustifiable.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Agree one hundred percent.. even terrorists claim reaponsibility. Would Israel have let anyone take the blame? Those assholes would havr put Americans in danger by not claiming responsibility.

The reason they didn't is because they know their strike was unjustifiable.

Israel can justify any strike they make just by saying that the weapons were going to Hamas or Hezbollah. And you would be surprised at the number of people that believe it without any proof.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

soulpowertothendegree
thecelestialconvergence.blogspot.com... recent

November 04, 2013 - IRAN - Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei put a wrinkle in his country’s “charm offensive” on Sunday, saying Israel was an “illegitimate and bastard regime.” His comments, posted on his Twitter account, came just a few days before a second round of talks in Geneva...

I was under the impression that the Orthodox Iranians eschewed modern technology...I guess I was mistaken.
This nimrod actually has a Twitter account? Really? Oh hell! I don't. What's next the Pope and Queen of England?
edit on 4-11-2013 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

I was under the impression that twitter was named for and after people like the Pope and Queen of England.

Cheers - Dave

top topics

join