It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomalies From Mars, With Curiosity

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

florentb
reply to post by jeep3r

Yes, I understand what you mean. Even if I do not know if you are right, I have found an image who prove (you call that "dust") is recovering much of the "rocks". Sand and (humidity ?) aggregation. An image who shows there is something Inside "rocks".
I can't post this image like that (and have no intention to post any image on ATS now). I must write a complete article with arguments, for people like you who are really involved by this topic. I do not know when I'll have the time for that.
Best Regards.

Why not post any images on ATS?

Don't worry about those that poo-poo any notion that there might be something significant to find in the hi-res photo's of Mars. There are many of us here that think there may indeed be something really interesting to find on Mars and right now the hi-res pics sent back from the Rovers are the best source for that.

Although I think many of the finds are "just rocks" there have been more than a few that I feel bear closer investigation and are just amazingly cool to look at and think about.

Hang in there Florentb! You may be the one that makes that first incontrovertible find...and having many different sets of eyes and minds review the pics with you can only help in that effort.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Riffrafter

florentb
reply to post by jeep3r

Why not post any images on ATS?

Don't worry about those that poo-poo any notion that there might be something significant to find in the hi-res photo's of Mars. There are many of us here that think there may indeed be something really interesting to find on Mars and right now the hi-res pics sent back from the Rovers are the best source for that.

Although I think many of the finds are "just rocks" there have been more than a few that I feel bear closer investigation and are just amazingly cool to look at and think about.

Hang in there Florentb! You may be the one that makes that first incontrovertible find...and having many different sets of eyes and minds review the pics with you can only help in that effort.

Hi,
Thank you very very much for this message.
(and thanks to jeep3r too)

I think i made that "first incontrovertible find" and give it a name, Staetolma .You can search this name on a search engine and i planned to put a thread on it on ATS. But i studied and decide it will be better if someone else did the thing, and replace it by a more recent discovery (even Staetolma is not very old discovery) and put the thread on "The Statue". The fact is, as the moderator deleting do not consider the subject itself, this "uncontrovertible" could be now in the basket !

Best Regards.
edit on 15 11 2013 by florentb because: (no reason given)

edit on 15 11 2013 by florentb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by florentb

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
edit on 16 11 2013 by florentb because: (no reason given)

Hi to those who follow me ! This is one of the last images today Sol 454 Navcam. Observe quietly this image, you may find a minima four stranges rocks and one very stange ! I can't at this time put the image here. Put if possible the image in the thread and we can discuss about in a few hours.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

florentb

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

Hi to those who follow me ! This is one of the last images today Sol 454 Navcam. Observe quietly this image, you may find a minima four stranges rocks and one very stange ! I can't at this time put the image here. Put if possible the image in the thread and we can discuss about in a few hours.

Here you go...

Going to review it now.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

Thanks !

Precision : For those who are not interested, there will be no interest, 'cause they are not interested

Taking in account my recent discoveries, these "rocks" are "second hand ones" for me, did you say "peanuts" in NYC ?

But It's a pleasure !

First the true evidence of "something" in the lower right, a "standing rock with a sort of nose" (sorry lack of English vocabulary). There is a sort of triangular one in front.

That's all for now !!!

edit on 17 11 2013 by florentb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Nobody's here ?

Have a good day !

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join