It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids React to Gay Marriage.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I enjoy the The fine brothers videos and I am glad for the future when Kids are more understanding then many adults.

The future is looking brighter after watching this

Enjoy.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It does give some hope for the future, since that generation will be the ones making the decisions before too long.

Glad to see that, for the most part, they are of the mind of, "Let people be who they are going to be."

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

First, this was a lot of fun.

Second, I just wanted to comment on how two dudes hooking up always brings out a "femmy" accent in dudes who are watching and cool with it but it's funny when it does that to a girl who is already supposed to be "femmy". That older blondish girl totally got all extra-femmy when discussing the end of the first video. Hilarious to me for some reason. I'm not immune and my two gay friends get pissed when I start sounding all femmy when they are around since they are both pretty manly guys. Just a weird phenomenon I wanted to point out, hah!

ps edit - I do something equally embarrassing when I'm around my black friends. It's humiliating when you don't catch yourself in time. Just thought I'd add that... for no reason.
edit on 3-11-2013 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Meh. Regardless of the topic of the video, I've never liked the fine bro's videos. Something about them just rubs me the wrong way, I don't know why.

Anyhow, I'm not anti gay by any means. I don't care about gay marriage either. In all honesty, I think you should marry who ever (or what ever) you want, whether it be the opposite sex, the same sex, or even a tree. Whatever floats your boat, go for it, it's not me. Do whatever makes you happy and let the involved parties sort it out.

On that same note, I am tired of people telling me how "should" feel about things like gay marriage. If I'm not jumping for joy when two gays get married, I must be anti gay? Why is it you must either LOVE gays or HATE gays? no middle grounds? I mean seriously, why should I care? I'm a straight, non married male. For it, or otherwise, I really don't care whether two men or two women get married, but don't expect me to shed a tear as if it were any different then a traditional marriage. (Which now'a days, will usually end after a couple years anyway.)
edit on 3-11-2013 by kx12x because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Cool vid, i was expecting the standard kid response to any thing about adults being in love etc.

ie: Yeeuuuck!

And the kid at 1.39 has rare style - he's borrowed Michael Aquino's eyebrows

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hatred is a learned behavior. Most of these kids probably have parents that have instilled in them a certain amount of tolerance to others. Notice the kid said, "Are they gay?" more than once. So it's been discussed in the family. Positively it seems.

I can attest to this. I was afraid of gays back in the 70's. Dad didn't say anything but when the topic came up it was clear that he wasn't happy about it. Fortunately for me I got the chance to go to uni with some damn fine gay folks. I learned differently. Lucky for me. I was OK when my son told me he was gay 8 years ago. Hmm, tolerance seems to be a learned behavior as well.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Wonderful video! S+F!

I feel sad for that little Eddie Munster looking kid that's all gay.bad.no gays.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

This really made my night. I love listening to people think out loud, but I love listening to kids most of all. It does make me feel better about us - and as happy as a box of microscopes

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Awesome video...great to see kids being accepting to others choices.

So now I'm going to go completely off topic here...the kid Troy that was in the interview...he is on Masterchef Junior. www.fox.com... So I've always suspected that when kids get on shows it is because they must now someone or their parents are already in the movie/Hollywood industry. This seems to just kind of confirm that...to coincidental that he would be just some random kid that is in this interview AND got on the show Masterchef.

Any idea if that kid has famous parents? Or how this works for kids that get on "reality" shows and get "random" interviews like this?

new topics

top topics

join