It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Question

page: 1

join
share:
Jay

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Ok all I got in a debate with a follow soldier about somethings dealing with Iraq and the war on Terror. I first want to state that as a soldier I do not like being put in harms way for a Lie, ie no WMD's in Iraq. But one of the points I want to bring up, I belive i heard this some where in my travels across the net, and possible this board. That on 911 when no flights were authorized to be in the air, The Bin Laden Family was flown out of the US? If this is true, please post a website I could quote from to use in my debate. Any other info you may have would also be greatly apprecaited whatever side it takes I will read all replys. Thanks again for any help, and for the time you my send on this.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
see the little red button above that says search just clilck it and type 911 in the google box and pick from 800 links

[edit on 16/11/2004 by Sauron]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The Bin Laden family whiskaway is featured prominently to incriminate Bush in Moore's Fahrenheit 911.

An interesting point, aside from this special privilege extended when all other flights were grounded, is that the direct blood relatives of OBL, who was already identified as the brainchild of the 9/11 Al Qaeda plot, were not invited to be questioned at length about his involvement or specific wherabouts. Solving the OBL and Al Qaeda connection was indeed miraculous, as the Bush cartel claimed they received no prior warnings of passenger craft being used as flying bombs - i.e. Bush, Cheney and Rice all lied.

There's some coverage and further detailed links here:

www.disinfopedia.org...:_Evacuation_of_Saudi_Nationals

www.hillnews.com...

[edit on 16-11-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
You can find answers here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Use the search function on this site and you will find that just about every possible way 9/11 has been discussed on this web site.

Happy hunting!

Sorry thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join