It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I may have been channeled

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by Sacri

I would offer that perhaps your subconscious was regurgitating the most meaningful aspects and correlations of all the stuff you've been studying. Keep at it, maybe you'll find something. It's your journey, don't give up.

I like this offer, It does seem more plausible, than a channeling experience. I have had a feeling for quite some time that I am on the verge of a massive consciousness expansion. I just know that I am so close to peeling back another layer and truly expanding my knowledge, and gaining more understanding of the bigger picture.

Cuervo

Sacri
I practice and study a lot of different paths. I have been reading through the big blue book slowly this year. I am fascinated with tarot and numerology.

As in Uncle Ray's? Cool on you and I wish you the best in the study of it. Out of everything I've done, that path has been the most rewarding and has done the best in reconciling my otherwise incompatible beliefs.

Just remember that you can apply it however you want. There is no priest class telling you how to act when it comes to what you are exploring. Only you and those you deem worthy of listening to.

Yup Uncle Ray's indeed one of the best investments I have ever made. Thank you for the kind words, and advice.

Namaste
~sacri~

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

reply to post by AfterInfinity

Maybe you should do some research on your free time. It sounds as though you're in more dire need than Sacri is at this point.

You could be right.

From a recent OOBE experience whilst having a minor epileptic blackout at the bus stop, i saw my motionless body standing upright with a black shadow's claw hooked into my bodies' left shoulder.

My repented fallen angel contact said that it was my spirit. Even though it was dawn, i was surrounded by darkness with only a small light glow radiating around me.

This is what i saw.

If you have ever witnessed the dark side of this world, then you should have serious second thoughts concerning your new age religion.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

If you have ever witnessed the dark side of this world, then you should have serious second thoughts concerning your new age religion.

That would be funny, if in fact I had a religion. But because I don't, that's actually hilarious.

edit on 7-11-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Evil is a concept created by mankind. If you believe in it and give it power it will manifest as "evil"/negativity.

It sounds to me like you were in some sort of sleep-walking state. The unconscious mind is filled with jibberish and half-phrases. Ideas and number sequences you didn't think you knew can come through.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

reply to post by AfterInfinity

That would be funny, if in fact I had a religion. But because I don't, that's actually hilarious.

Lol. i am sure the nephil spirits (demons) will also find it extremely hilarious when their goons ram the Mark of the Beast into either your right hand or forehead.

Lucifer exists and he loves guys like you that deny his existence.

So when the Mark comes, either in the form of a credit card with 3x2 vertical bars, a chip in your head or right hand, or all of your body being morphed away from human; just keep thinking 'why has this entire world obeyed the Bible when you say there is no such thing as religion'.

Oh what a laugh that day will be for the banshees (female rapha's) who are already cackling.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

Well... I'm a little Leary about posting my thoughts because I.m not sure I believe the story however that's not really relevant.. I see you want too be a monster with tats and ripped... this is your ego talking so I don't think it's your subconscious talking either... also 2 of pentacles is about balance of money. Hope that's helpful to you.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Hey man

I'm not sure if its my place to reply to this, but I see some very troubling things in what you've written down,
I'm a little concerned that you seem to be talking polarity, as above so below, talk of beasts, a head scratch followed by it seems to me 666. I'm only new at this but you've talked about a second pentacle and then drawn a Star of David.
Dying stars and a drawing of a volcano erupting speak of signs, and I can guess to what the signs are of, but in the most part none of this babble seems to be pointing toward anything good.

I think that your trying to seek a path of light, but your heading down a lane of darkness.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join