It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I may have been channeled

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I want to share an experience that I had around a month ago. I have been pondering over this to myself ever since it happened, and have decided to bring it to the table here to see if perhaps a kind soul could share some wisdom that might help me discover what happened.

I was at home, and I had been watching a Documentary on the "god helmet" for anyone who is unfamiliar with this topic, I would suggest having a read, rather fascinating stuff. After switching it off, and getting ready for bed I started meditating, and I slipped into a rather trance like state, It felt like the beginning of a conscious OBE, however I also sensed an energy around me like never before. Now honestly I don't really know what happened next, I woke up and it was a good 6 hours later.

In front of me however lay 3 sheets of paper that where covered, with writing, numbers designs, things that make ZERO sense to me, I also had a large amount of words with no spaces typed into notepad. They make words, and I can form some constructive ideas, but it mainly seems to be a bunch of random words with, sentences strung out amongst it all.

Now I am happy to share these with anyone that asks via U2U, I can scan the paper, and quite happily copy and paste the docs over, and send them. Not that they will probably make any sense to anyone

I have never had anything like this happen before, however my knowledge on channeling was usually you are quite aware about the whole situation, and you have the ability to ask questions, and seek answers.

I'd appreciate any opinions on this matter.

Namaste
~sacri~
edit on 2-11-2013 by Sacri because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Sounds similar to automatic writing but that often, if not always, does make sense, even if it is diabolical. Some song writers are reported to have written lyrics with automatic writing, a spiritual entity assisting their writing. A girl on bath salts wrote a message backwards which only made sense to her when she looked at it in the mirror to see the message. You should be able to find some kind of meaning to the words you have written.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

Why don't you just post the pages up in the thread?

I don't have any experience with anything I would call paranormal, supernatural or otherwise odd. So it's unlikely I can provide any productive insight.
But i would be interested in seeing the pages of writing. And since you brought this situation to ATS seeking assistance, it would be unreasonable to expect anything useful from people who don't have all the relevant information.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

But i would be interested in seeing the pages of writing.

Copy that.

OP, don't be shy. You didn't write them so whats to worry?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

Put them up. Let's see.

That being said, I would look to natural sources for this stuff first before jumping to the supernatural. You blacked out and did things in a blackout. That is cause for extreme caution. There are physical/mental issues that can cause that. Those should be checked first before accepting something metaphysical. IMHO.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

Please share via whatever means you feel comfortable with.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

Now I am happy to share these with anyone that asks via U2U, I can scan the paper, and quite happily copy and paste the docs over, and send them. Not that they will probably make any sense to anyone

I think it would be interesting to see those docs, maybe you can post them.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Sacri
I want to share an experience that I had around a month ago.

Did it occur on 25th Sept 2013 @06:40 AM GMT ?

I started meditating, and I slipped into a rather trance like state, It felt like the beginning of a conscious OBE, however I also sensed an energy around me like never before. Now honestly I don't really know what happened next, I woke up and it was a good 6 hours later.

Inviting spirits into your life is like living in a bad neighborhood, leaving your front door open at night time and going to sleep. Either nothing comes into your room, or things go wrong very fast.

Did you have a headache when you woke up ?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

You mentioned that you were meditating, so I assume that that you know of it's effects on the conscious mind. Have you ever considered what it may be doing to your subconscious?

Perhaps you should take another look at those scribblings that you did, maybe they're not as cryptic as you once thought, on the other hand you may have been the unwilling recipient of mind control and intercepted a message not intended for you.

But it's better to be safe than sorry, if this is sort of thing happens to you regularly there is only three people you need to talk to; a paranormal investigator, a doctor, or a therapist. One of these people will have your answer whether you like it or not.

Good luck in your search.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
No docs so far? Hmm. Suspicious.

OP, please let us know if you intend to waste our time. If such is the case, I'd prefer to remove this thread from my subscriptions and focus my energy on other topics.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Come on, let's see the docs! Come on, Charlie; let's see the docs, Charlie... I think I just made it sound like a Twilight Zone episode...

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I didnt wake up with any sort of headache in fact I woke up feeling refreshed and "normal"

Some of the stuff is quite easily recongnizaed yet most of it just seems to be incomprehensible

Have what you will
Namaste
~sacri~

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Sacri
I didnt wake up with any sort of headache in fact I woke up feeling refreshed and "normal"

Some of the stuff is quite easily recognized yet most of it just seems to be incomprehensible

Sin works on a 30 day lunar cycle.

Did you feel very happy after the event like a huge weight had been removed from your shoulders ?

From experience, as days pass by and sin builds up there comes a moment or black-out. After the black-out all of the stress and negativity is removed only to build up to the next 30 day event.

From looking at the scripts, i noticed the word supernova next to 1.4 mass of sun.
This is impossible as a supernova can only occur if the star is 3 (or more) times the mass of our sun.

Anything less than 3x mass of our sun, novas. Anything >3x mass of our sun supernovas and becomes a black hole.

[edit]
i noticed multiple 9's or what could be assumed to be the Big End or Game Over.

Notice CAR IN 4E. Could this be a parking bay. Maybe if by coincidence you park in this spot it will be a signal that the Event is about to happen.
ETA (Niburu)
(WR 104) i wonder if Niburu has a code. WoRmhole ?

The Fibunocci Golden Cycle 1.1.2.3.5.8... is there
The evil spirit is telling you to 'Study ...something... + Numerology'.

This is not good.
Numerology + Geometry + Sound = Levitation + Divination.

If you take this path, you are going to really p155 Yahushua off big time.

'As above, So below'. With a asterix. This is definitely Satanism.
edit on 3-11-2013 by Rapha because: Edit

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I practice and study a lot of different paths. I have been reading through the big blue book slowly this year. I am fascinated with tarot and numerology.

I don't park my car in any sort of bay, I am only home two weeks then I take off for work for another six.

I just remember waking up feeling charged. Like I had a really good sleep, and my batteries had been reset.

I am in no way religious anymore I was actually raised pentecostal christian, and In left in my late teens (now 26) as I don't believe, and wanted to search down the other paths.

Thanks for your input, I often just sit here at work in my down time staring at this pages hoping something will jump out at me.

I have considered trying to recreate this event, but I wouldn't even know where to begin, and I don't do any sort of OBE stuff when I am at work, only when I am home

Namaste
~sacri~

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

Only a couple of things here mean anything to me but I'll list them in case it helps you.

- As above, so below. Obviously, that's important so I don't think it needs explained.

- You wrote "major arcana" and "minor arcana" along with "fool's journey". What's interesting with that is that it refers to Tarot but I also call the combination of your birth card, essence card, and fool's card the "fool's journey". Maybe other people call it that as well but it stood out to me because that's my own little nickname for it. The "hero's journey" could mean several things but it was the "fool's journey" that made me mention it at all.

- You mention three different goddesses. Aphrodite, Venus, and Isis. They are all analogs to one another but different cultures. Perhaps it's a coincidence but I thought it was cool.

- Vedic math is mentioned a lot. I'm not sure how familiar you are with it but, if you want to get into numerology, you're going to really love Vedic math systems. This doesn't really mean anything to me but I thought I'd mention it.

Hm... keep us posted and good luck finding more meaning out of it. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Some were flipped, so I righted them.

edit on 3-11-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Maybe you should do some research on your free time. It sounds as though you're in more dire need than Sacri is at this point.

As a wise person once said: "It is better to have no idea than the wrong idea."

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

I would offer that perhaps your subconscious was regurgitating the most meaningful aspects and correlations of all the stuff you've been studying. Keep at it, maybe you'll find something. It's your journey, don't give up.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Sacri
I practice and study a lot of different paths. I have been reading through the big blue book slowly this year. I am fascinated with tarot and numerology.

As in Uncle Ray's? Cool on you and I wish you the best in the study of it. Out of everything I've done, that path has been the most rewarding and has done the best in reconciling my otherwise incompatible beliefs.

Just remember that you can apply it however you want. There is no priest class telling you how to act when it comes to what you are exploring. Only you and those you deem worthy of listening to.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join