It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Adonai Conspiracy. One God to Rule Them All.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

This is not about accepting Yahushua or not, this is about the LIE that most follow Lucifer, when jews and christians believe in the god of the moses and so does Muslims - Moses is in their Koran.

Of course, you probably will not respond because you're lie is now full exposed.

Anyone stll don't believe me? Tead Quran the god of moses (yahweh) is worshipped. Allah is just the arabic word for god, that is why even the bible says "allah" when read in arabic.

And for thoses people talking about el shaddai being god almighty

Shadad is the root word for destroy in hebrew. Look it up on the internet or a english-hebrew dictionary that may have that word

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

This is not about accepting Yahushua or not, this is about the LIE that most follow Lucifer, when jews and christians believe in the god of the moses and so does Muslims - Moses is in their Koran.

Of course, you probably will not respond because you're lie is now full exposed.

Awesome. Then Luci the man has to remove all Christians soon in the false Rapture and take them to paradise.

After that he is programmed to blast this hell hole of a planet to kingdom come in the 7 Year Tribulation.

BTW, has Luci given you a glimpse of the future at all ? There is a paradise coming for true believers in the goodness of Yahushua. Just watch out for the 'Commander Data's or the fallen watchers with pale flaky grey skin. The Garden of Eden is a little crowded these days.

i have recently noticed how grumpy some ATSers are that do not follow Yahushua. Have you noticed ?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

You have a point. Some who don't follow Yahushua are grumpy, but then again there are some grumpy people who claim to be followers of Yahushua.

By the way, I don't believe in New Age, nor is Lucifer my God.

I know all about the plan to force unity upon everyone and not care about their individuality. By the way, there is a more powerful being than Lucifer, and it is angry about how these souls are imprisoned on this planet and taught lies to control and confuse.

Not only Christians will be removed but anyone sticking up for individuality not wanting to be forced into agreement with others.

That's why now I support Christians (those with different beliefs in general) right to say whatever they believe even if it is considered "mean" by others.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I came to my senses from the New Age lovey-dovey stuff only there to force conformity among everyone and probably be used as a one world religion.

edit on 8-11-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I support the need for division, but not the weaponization of it.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

arpgme
reply to post by AsherahoftheSea

Yahweh is a name meaning "he who is" , his other name is ehyeh ("I am").

Yahweh admits that he gave his name as "I am" so that they won't call him by his REAL name which is "El Shaddai" meaning "The Destroyer"

EL = God
SHADDAI = of destruction, from the root word shadad.

I know someone will probably try to debunk this though because this devil loves confusion.
edit on 2-11-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

"May God Almighty [El Shaddai] bless you and make you fruitful and increase your numbers…" (Gen. 28:3). "I am God Almighty [El Shaddai]: be fruitful and increase in number" (Gen. 35:11). "By the Almighty [El Shaddai] who will bless you with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lies beneath, blessings of the breasts [shadayim] and of the womb [racham]" (Gen. 49:25).

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by arpgme

I support the need for division, but not the weaponization of it.

The "weaponization" comes from the contollers, it is a way to force others to obey.

War happens when people try to force their way of life on others - a forced unity, yet people blame differences for war.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AsherahoftheSea

Adonai (Hebrew) - Odin (Norse) - Dominus (Latin) - Adonis (Greek) -- same word. Adonai means Lord in Hebrew and was added to the original Masoretic text of the Tora to replace the "Name of God" at some point by zealots claiming writing or reading the Tetragrammathon YHWH would be sacrilidge. Another word meaning Lord is of course Ba'al.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Utnapisjtim

Adonai (Hebrew) - Odin (Norse) - Dominus (Latin) - Adonis (Greek) -- same word.

Actually, "Odin" is an anglicized variation of the name Óðinn, which stems from the Old Norse noun Óðr, meaning: "mind, soul, spirit, poetry, or divine madness" depending on the context. It is not a cognate with Adonis and Adonai, as the languages of the Angles, Saxons, and Jutes did not derive from any Middle Eastern dialect, as did all of the Semitic tongues.

"Adonai" and "Adonis" however, both stem from the Semitic root adon, which does mean "lord."

The archetype definitely maintains itself though. From Enlil/Adad in Mesopotamia, to the Semitic Hadad/Ba'al-Zebul, to the Judeo-Christian Yhvh, the Greco-Roman Zeus/Jove, and right on in to the Norse Odin. The image changes a little, while still being the bearded ruler of the sky, but the qualities and personality remain rather consistent.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

I'm not sure I appreciate the term "Adonai", as it denotes a relationship of master over servant. In other words, it promotes inequality, discrimination, the sort of stuff we've done our damnedest to eradicate over the centuries. How can we criminalize something we hold sacred? How do we forbid something we honor? There will always be a dominance complex in play for as long as we hold a prevalent authoritarian element in esteem. And that means there will always be discrimination, oppression, persecution, and eventually extermination.
edit on 23-12-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Saturn is the Lord of the Rings, One Ring To Rule Them All, and I think I can agree with the title of this.
But TPTB aren't even playing on the real board game, they're dealing the wrong deck altogether, and hence don't understand how distorted they are, nor that people's intention of heart is all that matters.
edit on 23-12-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Wandering Scribe
reply to post by Utnapisjtim

Adonai (Hebrew) - Odin (Norse) - Dominus (Latin) - Adonis (Greek) -- same word.

Actually, "Odin" is an anglicized variation of the name Óðinn, which stems from the Old Norse noun Óðr, meaning: "mind, soul, spirit, poetry, or divine madness" depending on the context.

That's your take. That the name Odin was purely a Norse invention. But Odin is older than Norse. Most modern researchers track Norse Mythology to Mesopotamia and the Middle-East. Heimdall is a reflection on the Noah myth in the Bible, how he was the son of nine mothers (nine maternal links from Eve to Noah's mother. How they both have three sons which all living humans trace their ancestry to. How Heimdall guards the Rainbow bridge between the humans and the gods, and it goes on. The name Odin is thus older than Norse, and it's "geographical roots" stems far beyond Germanic tribal cults in Merovingean times. Odin is a variant of Adonis and Adonai. It's obvious, just not to mainstream acdemia for fears of barking up the wrong trees. Telling the neo-nazis that Odin is Adonai, is like saying Jesus is the Beast to Christians (which btw is also true)-- Åsatrua, the name of the Norse religion includes the Norse word for god, Æs, which is the same word as Asia, placing the old Norse gods origin to Asia Minor and Caucasus, where the Norsemen have their genetic origin. And a Merry Christmas-- eh Jul-- to you all, over here we celebrate tonight.
edit on 24-12-2013 by Utnapisjtim because: Added the part about X-mas

edit on 24-12-2013 by Utnapisjtim because: Added the part abut Asia Minor

edit on 24-12-2013 by Utnapisjtim because: typo

edit on 24-12-2013 by Utnapisjtim because: Added Jul

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

TPTB aren't even playing on the real board game, they're dealing the wrong deck altogether, and hence don't understand how distorted they are, nor that people's intention of heart is all that matters.

What exactly has changed over the last 2000 years? Saturn is still worshiped as the supreme deity or EL.

Edit: TPTB are more intelligent than you and surely you're the one that does not understand the "cards" you're being dealt. Do not down play their intelligence, they know more than us.
edit on 27-12-2013 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by questonterra

Lmao for the scriptures not being the word of God you sure did quote them enough... do you really know Jesus? If so please tell me in which order of the Jewish sect he belonged? I will give you a cookie if you can

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

arpgme
War happens when people try to force their way of life on others - a forced unity, yet people blame differences for war.

Indeed. War is the cullimination of politics and how all the civilisations before our own fell. Will our current world order miraculously avoid destruction and survive to the end of times and be the way ahead? And what would a new world order have to offer that this one hasn't?

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Saturn is Justice, you Reap what you Sow, this is why he is associated with The Harvest (just like God is associated with in The Bible).

Saturn put obstacles in the way of the unrighteous and destroys obstacles when Justice has been served.

That is why Saturn is associated with Law , the powers that be have symbols of Saturn and do rituals to show their superiority over The Law (Justice). They want to be their own law, their own God.

They also wanted to corrupt the energies of Sirius. Sirius is "The Star in The East" the foretold the birth of Jesus. Sirius is the original "Morning Star" - NOT Venus or Mercury. Sirius is the star associated also with Isis-Meri (and Mother Mary) and Horus Krst (Christ), but now rituals are done to keep those energies at bay or to take the energy and transform it into something negative.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AsherahoftheSea

Hello,

I just discovered this forum from Europe after I found one of your posts somewhere about Lucifer and your thoughts struck me to be very similar to Anton Park's ideas about the opposition between Satan (Enlil, Seth) vs Lucifer (Sa'am, Enki, Osiris, Jesus) with Yahve (An) as the "God" that considers mankind as slaves.

I think you might want to check out his work:

www.zeitlin.net...

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I find myself wonder this about the rapture:

Our world seems to be marching down the road of "I Can't Live in the Same World as You!!"

What if all this energy of I can't live with you is a psychic, creative force and we have the power to kind of fragment the timelime and cause it to branch into two or more lines?

Then one might wake up one morning and find that those we just no longer can live with we don't have to because they are gone! And well since everyone seems to think that they are the ones left behind well we all suddenly have to accept the idea that we weren't right! Or maybe we will find the world we are in a heaven without them and think we are raptured? Don't know but kind of think that the rapture is more like a fracture in humanity's soul and it occurs when those souls that make up humanity's soul are so repelled by each other the force becomes great enough to cause the branching to occur.

Just something to ponder on.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'm still not understanding the connection between Lucifer and Jesus.

Lucifer is associated with individuality, knowledge is power, and the belief that it's good to have power.

Jesus is associated with treating others as you would like to be treated, charity, and humility.

Yahweh is associated with selfishness, jealousy, and wrath.

If God is Love, it seems like Jesus is the closest one to God out of the 3.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join