It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More NSA Whistleblowers following Snowden's footsteps

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Snowden is a plant, this whole turn the world against the U.S. is just the reason for the U.S. to really clamp down the entire world under its thumb.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Wellllllllllllllllll . . .

Not sure what we KNOW in all this . . . . guesstimating . . . speculating . . .

From my training and experiences vis a vis psychology and sociology

1. OBSERVE WHAT happened in what sequence to discern origins and motives . . .

Therefore ONE OF THE GOALS MAY WELL . . . ?MUST? BE . . . to trigger greater hostility toward the USA.

to the end that

2. WW3 is nudge, to shoved closer and with greater hostility and devastation.

to the end that

3. The OLD order is further trashed, burnt to ashes . . . allowing an easier erection of the NWO on those ases of the OLD order.

to the end that

4. more of the hapless sheeple slaves and serfs get destroyed in such chaos . . . lessening the burden of taking them to the death chambers.

to the end that

5. there's a greater hue and cry for the scheduled smothering straight jacket SAFETY and STABILITY of the NWO instead of very painful, devastating and deadly chaos.

to the end that

6. whatever humans are left to interact with the 'gubment' will be even more numbered, !CONTROLLED!, manipulated, chipped, shagged, . . . tiny cogs in a very horrific machine.

to the end that

7. Satan and his fallen angels will be drunk and orgasmic over the blood of the stupid, ignorant and other humans.

= = =

However, God The Father WILL have a lot of surprises in store for the evil doers along the way . . . and definitely at the literal Armageddon.

There's no way that God's going to allow satan all the press, drama and power displays. Satan and crew are being set-up along with their sycophants and knee-pad 'workers' to be made and displayed as the intensely stupid fools that they are.

SUPREME Power and Authority are God's . . . and shared as HE DEEMS with those WHO LOVE HIM.

All the exotic tech and heavy-handed oligarchy tyranny combined will END UP been seen for the hollowness that it is.

However, for a limited number of years . . . 3.5-7? . . . there will be plenty evil power and authority to kill about half of the global population currently scurring about grubbing out an increasingly difficult subsistence.

I don't know if Snowden is an orchestrated event . . . but FDR said . . . There are no accidents in politics. IF IT HAPPENS [IN POLITICS], IT WAS PLANNED THAT WAY.

It seems to me that the odds are at least 51% that he's at least somewhat set up as an agent of the oligarchy.

I'd like to think he's on his own trying to devastate them . . . and that he gets some great licks in . . . I'm just a bit skeptical on that score, given all the givens.

imho.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

There is the possibility that they are all plants.
Could be "innocent & naive".
Could be a bunch of "Jason Bournes", trained specifically for the assignment.
It almost doesn't matter.

The point is not necessarily to lead the masses astray
...but rather
...to keep them/us confused
...and distracted
...and arguing
over which & what & how & why...

Or - that's my take.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Certainly anarchy, chaos, confusion, distrust, fear, hopelessness etc. are all favored tools of the elite oligarchy running things.

One can tell how much ruthless, murderous disgust and hatred the likes of Hillary have for

"the little people" by watching their faces and voice tones when they refer to

"the little people."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join