It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jealous USA?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Source

Seems the USA doesn’t like the fact Germany has kept its strong manufacturing base.

Just because the USA was stupid enough to sell its world leading manufacturing off to China and rendered it economy a paper tiger ready to implode isn’t enough, it wasn’t to make the rest of the civilised world makes the same mistake!

Well I say good for Germany! Tell the Whitehouse where to stick it!

Its a shame the UK didnt and have sold out our industrial base

edit on 31-10-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Our government has to act that way...........

After all, they are the ones responsible for my country losing all of it's manufacturing jobs!

It's all a charade to keep the masses whom voted for them to argue and point fingers...

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

seeker1963

Our government has to act that way...........

After all, they are the ones responsible for my country losing all of it's manufacturing jobs!

It's all a charade to keep the masses whom voted for them to argue and point fingers...

Its you I feel sorry for and people in places like detroit who could still be living in a properus city......If your politicians hadnt sold you out......

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Meh, our great leaders will soon fold up and apologize. Maybe add some punishing taxes on our industry for being too ambitious or something..

No worries. Big brother USA just told us to back down a "little" bit. Everything will calm down in a minute.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I appreciate your feelings towards us. However, it is those of us whom continue to vote these clowns into office whom shoulder more of the responsibility than those whom they elected!

Vicious cycle of stupidity!

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Number one, it's the U.S. Treasury, not the white house. Number two, it's the U.S. Treasury led by a Goldman Sachs puke. Hell they can't even mange the US currency. What do they know?

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

ManFromEurope
Meh, our great leaders will soon fold up and apologize. Maybe add some punishing taxes on our industry for being too ambitious or something..

No worries. Big brother USA just told us to back down a "little" bit. Everything will calm down in a minute.

Be a shame if you do, Germany has gone a long way.

I would say break off and go it alone......but that never seems to work out too well for the world

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Seems the USA doesn’t like the fact Germany has kept its strong manufacturing base.

Just because the USA was stupid enough to sell its world leading manufacturing off to China and rendered it economy a paper tiger ready to implode isn’t enough, it wasn’t to make the rest of the civilised world to make the same mistake!

Excuse me but... I actually hold Germany in much respect because it didn't sell itself (not yet, anyway) to the globalist agenda and ship its industrial plant elsewhere. For this reason, Germany leads Europe in economic power and growth.

Not exactly sure why you would suggest that Americans would hold this against anyone... unless you perhaps link us to the fools we have in power in Washington. We may have elected them but we don't have to like what they do once they get there.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

By USA I mean your govement

If I meant common Americans I would have said Americans not USA.

I know you people wish your goverment hadnt sold your industry out.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

I respect Germany as well, however, the "idiots in office" represent us. So when someone says USA they are talking about us since we elected the idiots in the first place. Boy don't we could go back in time now?

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well, I just bought a Woll diamond non-stick sauce pan made in Germany. We'll see how well it holds up. My Swiss Diamond one lasted 2 years. The German brand seems thicker than the Swiss brand.

I still prefer my All-Clad which is made in America

I like German products, with one exception: Mercs and BMW's. I never see one older than about 8 years on the road, compared to the tons of Subaru's from the 80's and 90's still trucking along.

Perhaps the US import models of German cars aren't built the same? When I was in Frankfurt everyone drove a beamer or a merc, even the delivery trucks were Mercedes.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I must say though, that it does appear that Merkle has signed on to the Globalist agenda, so it will be interesting to see how long Germany can last thru this global transfer of wealth....

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Germany is still almost $6 trillion dollars in debt and once the euro and/or dollar goes down the pan Germany will get hit just as hard as everyone else.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

I like German products, with one exception: Mercs and BMW's. I never see one older than about 8 years on the road, compared to the tons of Subaru's from the 80's and 90's still trucking along.

Perhaps the US import models of German cars aren't built the same? When I was in Frankfurt everyone drove a beamer or a merc, even the delivery trucks were Mercedes.

Thats because the models sold in the states aren't up to the same standard as in Germany. Suspensions, drive trains, durability and safety are all more stringent over there. If they imported those here the American auto businesses would have a fit.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
We just have had bad management of the country for twenty years. Don't worry, they will get the manufacturing jobs after things collapse. They won't have a choice, our money won't be worth enough to buy from other countries.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

MystikMushroom
Well, I just bought a Woll diamond non-stick sauce pan made in Germany. We'll see how well it holds up. My Swiss Diamond one lasted 2 years. The German brand seems thicker than the Swiss brand.

I still prefer my All-Clad which is made in America

I suggest looking at Audis. They are built to last a thousand years

My A3 12 years old and I could drive it to warsaw and back without too much trouble.....

Sorry couldnt resist I love you Germany and your cars really

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The USA is just over 200 years old, Europe is well over 2,000 years old, America has some catching up to do, eventualy I hope all the American-Italians, American-Africans etc will forget that crap and just call themselves Americans, I have never heard a European call himself anything else but that one word. Or a German call himself a German-Saxon, mind you, 'Westies' used to take the micky out of 'Osties' when the wall was still up.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
Germany is still almost $6 trillion dollars in debt and once the euro and/or dollar goes down the pan Germany will get hit just as hard as everyone else.

Na I wouldnt worry.

I have a relative who works for Germany main bank.

Germany may have debt but they have the assets to back it up apprenty.

In therory they can take Greec, Spain and Italy going bust. Germanys are not stupid .

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ran out of people to blame inside your own country for your problems? Tried to blame the other team but people are noticing it's all one big team? China getting a bit too powerful to blame? Russians laughing at you so you can't blame them? Pissed of everyone else by spying on them?

Blame the Germans. Obviously.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Jealous no, angry yes!
I imagine none of Germany's politicians hold 2 passports like some of ours do.
In my opinion, those who do need to swing from a rope.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join