It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BrotherofSorrow Speaks Out 2 - Q and A on Universal Questions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Hello again my dear brothers and sisters. About 3 months ago I created a thread called “A Wanderer Speaks out – Q and A on universal questions”. As I stated in the opening text, I created it due to my personal desire to give, to my best ability, the information that I have determined to resonate with my very being and which I had found to be universally true to a great degree. True to me and apparently true to many others, but, of course, not to all. It was intended to be a Q&A session on questions of metaphysics, existentialism, planetary history and philosophy, more or less. I was truly amazed at the interest it created in many of my brothers and sisters that came up with some very good questions which showed the hunger in their hearts to be exposed to information of an “alternative” kind. I am eternally grateful for the opportunity to serve you, that you, my dearest, presented me with.

I am what some have called a “Wanderer”. I have remembered or rediscovered within me, in this incarnation, some of the understandings that were previously reached at in my line of experiences on Earth and other places. There are many of us here and now, at this point of time/space on planet Earth, or by its real name – Gaia. The reasons we came here millennia ago are many. However, all of us have a primary goal/mission, if you will, to be what we truly are in our hearts and to be of service in any way that is balanced and requested. Thus I decided some time ago, that one way of serving those that would like to hear the type of information I can offer is by creating such a thread and by giving the opportunity to you, my brothers and sisters, to ask whatever is on your hearts and minds. My knowledge/understanding, as I explained in the previous thread, is quite limited and I cannot answer all specific questions or all questions as a whole. As many of you know, we are living here and now under the influence of a “veil” of forgetting and it can be only partially penetrated by concentrated effort of seeking and meditation. Thus, my substantial limitation of knowledge and understanding is in effect. Regardless of this, I do not know everything at all even if the “veil” was not present – I am on the path of seeking to know, as we all are. I know enough to understand that I do not really know. However, new understandings are always reached by delving into and working with previous understandings.

In my previous thread, I explained that , yes, I have read my brother’s HiddenHand dialogues and I was delighted at the opportunity he presented to all who have the eyes and ears and desire to ask questions of any kind and be answered in kind. I will state again that I am not part of any secret or not-so-secret society and will probably not be in this life. I would merely like to present a similar opportunity for those that desire to gain some information on the perspective that I have – nothing more and nothing less. If the information/understanding that I will give resonates/feels right to you, please accept it within your inner mind for analysis and never take it on faith but delve into it, attempt to understand it from your own unique perspective so that it is true to you. If however, it does not feel right, please let it slide from your mind and do not give it a second thought – it does not help you in your pattern of experience/lessons. With this being said and hopefully understood I can again pose the guidelines for the proper, positive and balanced conducting of this undertaking:

- I will offer no proof of who I am and of the things that I will say for two reasons: (1) In order to reach any level of spiritual understanding, you need to have faith or “subjective knowing” of what resonates with you - if it does not resonate, it does not serve you in this particular time/space. (2) Information/understanding without any proof whatsoever is easily dismissible by the mind of any person and is more unlikely to create a “stumbling block” within anyone’s pattern of seeking.

- Please, do not use unkind, harsh or insulting words whenever you post something to me or to anyone else who is participating in the thread. I will treat every and each of you with the utmost respect and love and will always do my best to answer according to the trust of your questioning. In connection to this, as I said, I will try to answer every question. However, I reserve the right to not answer if I feel that not answering might serve best, according to my own biases. I hope this occurring will be rare if it happens at all.

- There will be questions, usually more specific, or of historical background, that I will not be able to answer due to my lack of complete knowledge - I am as fallible as anyone and I do not have access to all information at all. Therefore, I ask everyone to try to pose questions of more philosophical or metaphysical and general nature.

- I beg everyone that would like to participate, to judge this dialogue, or the information in it only after it is completed since many things taken out of context, or mentioned by themselves only, may sound or feel strange or untrue (and they may well be untrue to the person reading). This being said, I would like to again ask everyone that reads this conversation, to allow in his deep, inner mind only the information that feels right, and to leave all else to fall aside, as if never read.

- I will only answer questions posed with respect towards everyone and ones that are intelligently and constructively done. Also, I will not make any prophecies, since our future is always in motion, it is fluidic and is not pre-defined - there are only trends, if you will.

The first thread was removed from the “Philosophy and Metaphysics” forum and was put into the “Jokes and Puns” forum. However, most people that found it and participated in it one way or another did not perceive it as a “Joke” and it was not intended to be. Regardless, If the forum moderator feels that it has to be moved again, I ask him/her to please do so. With that being said, I, of course, hope that the thread will create some interest and it will serve its purpose. However, even if it does not, it is well, since the attempt to serve and the serving of one is the serving of all – we are one, there is no separation but only the illusion of it.
I would also like to say that I am working as well and I will be able to answer questions only a few hours a day or so. However, when I start answering I will answer in a row the questions asked in the order of their asking. If it goes like the previous time, I will not be able to keep up with the answering but I promise you that I will do my best to reach your question and answer it without great delay.

I thank you in advance for the opportunity that you will present me with to be of some small service to you, my beloved brothers and sisters.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Well the obvious question that springs to mind is, why are we here, and where is here anyway?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

andy06shake
Well the obvious question that springs to mind is, why are we here, and where is here anyway?

Hello my dear brother/sister,

Thank you for your questions. They are rather general so I would attempt to answer them in general. If you'd like to know something more specific concerning the answers, please do ask further.

We are here, on this planet, in order to experience certain, mostly predefined lessons and learn more about ourselves, who we really are and what does our infinity mean. This is the most simplistic explanation I can give.

Here can be seen to be in many places and many times at the same time. However, we are currently experiencing a planet that is going through a transition of sorts from one level of light vibration to a totally different one. We are in effect everywhere and nowhere in particular, since the Creation/Universe is one.

I hope this does answer your questions to some degree. Thank you for this oportunity.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BrotherOfSorrow

So the meaning of life is to experience existence? Nothing new there, anyone with half a mind to ponder the question generally come to this conclusion.

edit on 29-10-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
BrotherOfSorrow,
Having recently discovered the dialogue with Hidden Hand (which I think cannot be read enough) and subsequent to that The Law of One (again, cannot be read enough) - I cannot help but feel that none of this is necessarily 'news' to me - but more like confirmations for things I've always thought within myself, but could never voice.

I'm becoming more and more aware, every day, of the 'space' that we occupy, of the ticking of the gears around us - of which most beings around me are completely oblivious to. I would never presume to be a Wanderer, or 'not of this world' - I would not presume to be spiritually more advanced than others, or to have clearer understanding - but it is becoming almost painful to witness how the majority of humanity is caught-up in this very well designed 'game', without a care in the world as to the impending end (and its purpose). It almost seems that the majority of the beings on this planet are ignorant of their own souls!

That being said; perhaps you can shed some light on some things for me, as one being to another:

1. From what I understand within the given context, Wanderers are (possibly) higher-density beings in a 3rd density 'world', here to serve and to enlighten. Does this resonate with you as accurate? And if so, are Wanderer's also part of the Yahweh construct?

2. In an effort to identify 'where I am' - in a more grande effort of being 'free' - how would you know that you're a Wanderer, albeit just waking up?

3. Since Thought is Focused Creativity - do you believe it is possible to call upon assistance and enlightenment from higher density beings among us? Are we not all here to serve the same purpose?

I'll start with those for now.

In humble recognition of that which is in you, which is also in me.

J

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

andy06shake

So the meaning of life is to experience existence? Nothing new there, anyone with a half mind to ponder the question generally come to this conclusion.

Hello again my dear brother/sister,

Yes, in general it is correct what you said. However, not only to experience existence but to experience the self in its infinite forms.

There is never anything new, only new to someone. And yes, many people have reached a similar conclusion.

Thank you for this oportunity.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

"There is never anything new, only new to someone. And yes, many people have reached a similar conclusion."

Solomon said as much with the statement "What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun."

So if time is circular, or nonlinear in nature, is there no end to our endurance and suffering in this verse, when do we graduate as a species or is our experience of this reality more personal than that?

Considering the definition of madness is repeating the same task and expecting a different result every time. Why cant we learn from our mistakes?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

So if time is circular, or nonlinear in nature, is there no end to our endurance and suffering in this verse, when do we graduate as a species or is our experience of this reality more personal than that?

perhaps it is just a matter of perception, or better yet, consciously creating the circumstance and consequently changing the result
edit on 29 10 2013 by jarppi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

in your opinion,
with the current situation on this planet,
are we heading towards extinction? (because of war, disaster, etc)
do you think it's possible for mankind to unite regardless tons of differences? or is it too late?
my last question might be fictitious for most people:
is this the only planet in this universe that always have conflicts just because of childish game like religion, money, skin color, etc?

peace.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

jarppi
BrotherOfSorrow,
Having recently discovered the dialogue with Hidden Hand (which I think cannot be read enough) and subsequent to that The Law of One (again, cannot be read enough) - I cannot help but feel that none of this is necessarily 'news' to me - but more like confirmations for things I've always thought within myself, but could never voice.

I'm becoming more and more aware, every day, of the 'space' that we occupy, of the ticking of the gears around us - of which most beings around me are completely oblivious to. I would never presume to be a Wanderer, or 'not of this world' - I would not presume to be spiritually more advanced than others, or to have clearer understanding - but it is becoming almost painful to witness how the majority of humanity is caught-up in this very well designed 'game', without a care in the world as to the impending end (and its purpose). It almost seems that the majority of the beings on this planet are ignorant of their own souls!

That being said; perhaps you can shed some light on some things for me, as one being to another:

1. From what I understand within the given context, Wanderers are (possibly) higher-density beings in a 3rd density 'world', here to serve and to enlighten. Does this resonate with you as accurate? And if so, are Wanderer's also part of the Yahweh construct?

2. In an effort to identify 'where I am' - in a more grande effort of being 'free' - how would you know that you're a Wanderer, albeit just waking up?

3. Since Thought is Focused Creativity - do you believe it is possible to call upon assistance and enlightenment from higher density beings among us? Are we not all here to serve the same purpose?

I'll start with those for now.

In humble recognition of that which is in you, which is also in me.

J

Thank you for the questions and words.

The experiences and understandings you are mentioning are typical for many in the times that we live in now. From my perspective, in reality there is no such thing like more advanced or less advanced spiritualy. There is only "on a different stage". More or less cannot be real in a creation of infinity and oneness. However, from specific illusory perspectives that most of us have, we can perceive the more and the less we would like to perceive.

As one being to another, I will try to answer your questions:

1. Your understanding of the term Wanderers is quite accurate from my perspective. With one difference - not necessarily from higher density. Almost all wanderers are of positive orientation and are here to serve in whatever way they can best. To enlighten is an accurate word but has negative connotations in our society - I would say to teach/learn and to learn/teach as the Law of One puts it. And yes, some of the Yahweh entities have and are incarnated here.

2. Being a Wanderer is a part of the subjective knowing that you have within and that has been a part of your subconscious mind from birth. There is no certain way to prove to anyone or even to yourself that you really are a Wanderer or that even Wanderers exist. Regardless of whether you will know it yourself or not, your main goal in the current incarnation will always be to learn to love more - either others or yourself.

3. It is always possible to call for assistance from higher density beings, not necessarily among us. In reality, we often do it without even knowing we do it. However, the more conscious you are of this occurence, the better it will work. This is always the case with anything. For example, I am doing something of the sorts right now - I do not and will not know all that I will say, I will not have read it anywhere. The answers will come to my mind almost instantaniously. The Creation is one and what is in others' thoughts is in our thoughts as well, we are just not aware of it.

I humbly thank you for this opportunity my brother/sister and I hope I've been of some small service to you.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

andy06shake

"There is never anything new, only new to someone. And yes, many people have reached a similar conclusion."

Solomon said as much with the statement "What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun."

Considering the definition of madness is repeating the same task and expecting a different result every time. Why cant we learn from our mistakes?

Hello my brother or sister,

Thank you for the questions.

Time is not exactly circular but more correctly cyclical. Nothing is experienced in exactly the same way as before. Hence, everything is always new. There is no end to anything, only the end of a stage of something and the beginning of a new one. The suffering that you are referring to will end at some point, and a new general set of experiences will begin. Some joyous, some not so joyous, ever and ever helping us to discover more about ourselves. I do not exactly understand what you mean by "verse".

About our experiences. It is both. We are here and we experience a consensus reality as a species and we will graduate. However, everyone's experience is infinitely personal and unique and now, in this density can go separate ways of sorts, according to the attained vibration at the end of each one's life.

What you state as definition of madness is interesting and correct to some degree. However, we can never repeat one task in exactly the same conditions as before. There is always something different and everything can play a role in the outcome. We learn from our mistakes when the time for such a learning comes. Currently, much of our true history, as a planet has been hidden from us. How can we then learn from past mistakes?

Thank you for this opportunity.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Dear Brother,

If you are indeed a higher and more enlightened 'wanderer', then why have you spelled 'instantaneously' wrong?

Kind regards

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

dodol

in your opinion,
with the current situation on this planet,
are we heading towards extinction? (because of war, disaster, etc)
do you think it's possible for mankind to unite regardless tons of differences? or is it too late?
my last question might be fictitious for most people:
is this the only planet in this universe that always have conflicts just because of childish game like religion, money, skin color, etc?

peace.

Hello my brother/sister,

Thank you for the questions. I shall attempt to answer them.

From my perspective, we are not heading towards extinction. On the contrary, humanity will most probably "unite", as you put it. The differences between all of us are quite minor when you consider the similarities. It depends what would you like to concentrate you conscioussness on - similarities or differences, oneness or separation, yin or yang. It is never too late for anything, only quite late

This is definitely not the only planet with such a mix of vibrations and polarities. It is somewhat a more difficult place/school than most others but it is not the only one at all. The concept of money, however, is quite rare, I might add.

Thank you for this oportunity, peace to you too.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

beansidhe

Dear Brother,

If you are indeed a higher and more enlightened 'wanderer', then why have you spelled 'instantaneously' wrong?

Kind regards

I am neither higher, nor more enlightened as I mentioned in a previous post. I will undoubtedly spell many other words wrong as it usually happens when you type fast and without spell checking afterwards.

Thank you for this oportunity my dear brother or sister.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Thanks for your reply. I like you! But if you are neither higher, nor more enlightened, why are we asking you questions?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

beansidhe

Dear Brother,

Kind regards

I do not see any link between spelling ability and enlightenment, do you? The case could easily be made that many highly "intelligent" people, with masters degrees and PhD's are far from enlightened, all you have to do is look at Wall Street or the government. Are you always so picky? Do you find that helpful in relationships or life in general? All judgement arises from the ego, and just recognition of the ego and all its negativity is one of the first steps on the path to enlightenment or at least inner peace. Its your choice.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

beansidhe

Thanks for your reply. I like you! But if you are neither higher, nor more enlightened, why are we asking you questions?

I do not know. Why are you asking me questions?

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Hello Brother , I would like your feedback on this post of mine , if you don't mind.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please feel free to correct me if you feel that I have drifted.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hello there,

Is your position any different than that of HH or Law of One? If so how?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

BrotherOfSorrow

beansidhe

Dear Brother,

Kind regards

I am neither higher, nor more enlightened as I mentioned in a previous post. I will undoubtedly spell many other words wrong as it usually happens when you type fast and without spell checking afterwards.

Thank you for this oportunity my dear brother or sister.

I think it is quite obvious that some are more enlightened than others and I don't think this is even debateable, however I believe we all have the same potential for enlightenment and are at widely varying levels.

It is obvious you are more enlightened than many, so why deny the obvious? Acknowledging a fact is not ego; whereas any feelings attached to one may be and probably are.

Anyway, thank you for an interesting thread on what I believe to be one of the most important topics that exists in our lives, it is my opinion if you don't have an awareness of enlightenment/consciousness nothing else in your life will really matter, but of course that is just my opinion.

<<   2  3 >>

join