It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White tiger?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Good morning!

If my dreams aren't just stupid nonsense, they're full of what I believe is something of importance, some introspective look upon myself...something symbolic.

I've had many dreams of God even though I don't believe, but made me think because of the raw power and the...I dunno the word..."stuff" in them haha.

I'm basically calling for dream interpreters out there to help me unravel the mystery of a white tiger in my dream.
The basic premise is that I was going on holiday with a friend, I realised I forgot my phone....and absolutely all my luggage haha, I went back to his house to get it all and stopped half way to just chill with the big ol' white tiger that just lives on his bed.
I started thinking loads in my dream about this animal, that it must have something wrong with it that makes it so docile and just happy to stay on that bed and no where else, just sleeping and chilling.
I stroked It a lot and just sat with it. No fear or anything.

I don't know if these other details are relevant, or if its just the creature itself. But uh, yeah, I'm curious.

So, any dream interpreters willing to crack a shot at this?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Bragi

www.experienceproject.com...

Here is a link to start with,pardon me,I am not an expert at dream analysis so I thought this may set you up with some ideas to start.In case you are Muslim:

www.myislamicdream.com...

Anyway,that sounds like a most enjoyable dream:-) the first dream on the page of the first link is of course re a white tiger but sounds like one no one would want to have,gosh just awful-but there seems to be a lot of user-generated input,so maybe you find something similar.

Btw,may I ask something:re the dream,do you in real life feel you envy your friend a bit because of your perception that his/her circumstances are much easier than yours? Just an idea.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Hi Raxoxane, thanks for your reply :-)

Cant say it was quite the bloodbath like described in that first link. I did do a search around for something on the internet but couldn't find anything appropriate.

I am not a Muslim, or of any religion.

My friend I dreamt of was my best buddy, I can't say I envy him at all haha. We're like two peas in a pod. I'm not sure his presence was of any relevance in my opinion.

new topics

join