It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros donates big bucks, joins Ready for Hillary national finance council

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

beezzer
Hillary Clinton is a foul woman with an evil disposition and lacks a soul, lacks empathy.

She makes Jeffery Dahlmer look like Justin Beiber.

Her evil would put to shame fictional characters like Lex Luthor, Darth Vader.

Satan looks to Hillary for inspiration as he tortures souls in the depth of hell.

Her disregard for life is only surpassed by her complete hunger for power.

Some women leave a scent of perfume when they move from a room. Hillary leaves behind a fetid stench of corruption and lost hope.

Don't say that to Buster, no one argues with Buster.

politics and its power over people are ridiculous, politicians are the buffoons they just haven't quite got their wake up call yet, but I am pretty sure its coming.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Most people don't even bother reading what buster and the spad write..... it's the same thing over and over....

How long does our country have left? Is obama going to destroy this country completely, so that hillary won't even have a chance to stick the knife in the dying body? Unfortunately, that's what I see happening.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Aazadan

I honestly believe if it's Clinton vs Bush the country will finally wake up to a third party solution. It doesn't matter what their politics are, those two families have been so politically successful over the past 30 years that neither should be elected purely on the basis of not creating a new aristocracy. A lot of people feel that way too. If that becomes the choice, a vote for a third party suddenly becomes something more than throwing your vote away. It becomes a vote to maintain the ideals of our country.

Trouble is . . .

The way I see it being constructed by the paragon manipulative oligarchy . . .

is a 3rd party effort will merely be a replay of Ross Perot . . . and usher Hillary right back into the White House.

I can't see a 3rd party effort--particularly with the oligarchy's full court press 99.999% absolute control of the media . . . and who knows what . . . 80-98% control of the vote counting technologies and apparatus . . . I just can't see a 3rd party effort accomplishing anything but

PRECISELY what they want anyway.

And that's NOT a happy thought by any stretch of the imagination!

It's kind of like the worst of all possible worlds.

The usual pretense of a 2 party dance . . . with, as I read their maneuvers . . . Hillary gets entrenched back in the White House. Only this time, I doubt she'll claim that we get 2 for the price of one. I'd wager that Bill . . . will be farmed out to do his diddling at will as long as he dances to her tune politically on cue.

or

There's a 3rd party effort of great furor and intensity . . . resulting again . . . with the certainty of even a worse 'Ross Perot' scenario where Hillary get installed back in the White House with even more certainty.

The sheeple are simply tooooo conditioned to playing the 2 party dance. Psychologically and sociologically I cannot imagine sufficient numbers jumping on a 3rd party bandwagon with enough of a mass movement effect that the oligarchy would dare NOT jiggle the vote count toward Hillary. I just can't see it.

And, even a 3rd party candidate would LIKELY BE HAND PICKED AS MUCH AS THE 2 MAIN PARTY CANDIDATES . . .

BY THE GLOBALIST OLIGARCHY. Just like the ManChurian candidate and Palin were. We saw how well that played out to their scripted ends.

wash, repeat.

And, of course . . . that's even assuming that there's sufficient USA left by then to even have a charade of another SElection.

edit on 30/10/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Happy1
How long does our country have left? Is obama going to destroy this country completely, so that hillary won't even have a chance to stick the knife in the dying body? Unfortunately, that's what I see happening.

YUP. That's my curiosity as well. THAT Certainly seems like that's the script.

Unless God has some monkey wrenches to throw into the middle of their script about now . . . or between now and the SElection . . .

But it seems to me that even His play book is to extend to the oligarchy more rope by which to hang them more dramatically in the end.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I think this thread is just a wee bit biased?

If you're a Tea Party member, then you, of course, will not like Hillary Clinton/

I'm probably wasting my typing fingers by participating in this thread at all, as it is obviously for people like yourself.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Sestias

If you're a Tea Party member, then you, of course, will not like Hillary Clinton/

I'm probably wasting my typing fingers by participating in this thread at all, as it is obviously for people like yourself.

No, if you are a living person with morals you will not like Clinton. Have you ever looked into the Clinton's body count? How about her involvement in the Waco massacre? How about Bengazi? Should I keep going, or do you want to do some of your own investigating?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Sestias

I think this thread is just a wee bit biased?

I don't like any of them regardless of what party they claim to be a part of. I don't even like people that appeal to taking this kind of job. The only "party" I really care for if that's what you want to call it is free minded individuals that make up the majority of the world. Thanks for crying Tea Party though that made me laugh a little bit

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
How many times does the boy have to cry wolf before the village ties him up and let the real wolfs eat him.

Neither party is the boy or the wolf. We are. they are the same. How do we stop crying wolf and form a a party where the wolf and the boy are translated to the people who call out the real wolfs that believe we are just eaters or some other form of lower being?

Are we crying wolf or are we the boy who ends up dinner.

We are really neither we are the people and despite some red herrings we believe in many of the same core positions.
We want our children to do better than we did. We all want safe streets. We all want to be able to see a doctor when our babies are sick. We all want our parents or grandparents to live with dignity in their old age .

It is madness to believe that either party is concerned.

But they fear US, they love love the boy crying wolf and they love to see him eaten.

We need to change the dynamic, to a place where our positions meet. Then hopefully a person/party will a raise that gives us back our country.

I don't know yet.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join