posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:34 PM
There are several things to keep in mind.
1. The truth about fukashima is VERY hard to discern. Up until recently the American MSM contended this was a minor event. Up until VERY recently
TEPCO said they had everything under control. So an average, poorly educated person who needs work is unlikely to know what a milisvert is or how much
exposure will cause death.
2. TEPCO operates in private, no oversight. So for an average person to get access to information concerning the nature of the tanks, the leaks, the
radiation, the type of radiation, the needed equipment to protect is IMPOSSIBLE.
3. TEPCO is going to need a steady stream of workers for the next 40 years!
4. TEPCO is nearly bankrupt, and it works to keep costs down in all areas of the company. It works to keep costs down in the process of the clean up.
Think about that, they have to be cheap in the clean up process. This means they pay lousy wages, lie to workers, provide poor equipment etc. Who are
the kind of people that seek out jobs that pay lousy wages?
5. TEPCO is going to need a steady stream of workers for the next 40 years!
6. TEPCO will not need a steady stream of workers if SFP blows, as the site will be abandoned and everything will be fine for the workers that are not