It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The majority thinks Christians are judgemental and stupid

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I am a new Christian, never believed in my life, I was raised by an atheist father and a new age mother. I never went to church except for weddings, I even owned a new age bookstore and I have studied the dark arts. I have studied other religions and spiritual beliefs for many years.

Two years ago a miracle happened.

Jesus came to me, I could actually see him but he was mostly white radiant light. The love and the empathy that radiated made my knees go out from under me and I cannot explain it I was saved.

The conspiracy:

After spending 51 years seeing Christians as judgmental rather obtuse cultists I can now see something is misleading mankind. We are not so much judgmental, we just do not want that evil to be near us. Christians have tried very hard to get others to see the light but that seemed to mostly fail.

I see the campaign against the Christians now, its a full court press. A lot of Christians have been misled too and have been a bad example at times. Old scratch is not called the great deceiver for nothing, he is slicker than a New York advertising firm. If its slick, its not of goodness. I see the world becoming "slick" via Hollywood.

Something is not right in the world, something dark is here. With the prick of my thumbs something wicked this way comes. A lot of Christians are waking up and are not pointing there fingers anymore. Judge not...

Please do not judge us, for we are but children.

Here is a music video of a great song, please listen I am sure not many non Christians will have a chance to hear it, please let it touch your heart like it does mine.

The world is on there way to you but they are tripping over me.

edit on 24-10-2013 by LoneGunMan because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
That's because anti-Christians control Education, MSM, and Hollywood--thereby effecting opinions.

In addition, they hire tele-evangelists who are judgmental and foolish and frequently are shysters.
edit on 10/06/2013 by Tusks because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
worse then what the "majority" might think, the US government has decided you and yours are terrorists

+37 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Most people are judgmental and stupid. Doesn't matter what they believe in.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I couldn't agree more with your post if I tried. It is "Open Season" on Christians but most of us knew it would be this way. There are some out there that claim they are something they may not be and those people will have to answer for that. The Christianity I am familiar with and practice does not hate. We recognize sin.... but we recognize sin is something WE ALL DO. None of us is without it and calling oneself a Christian does not mean that you are free of sin or free to judge others for their sins.

I firmly believe dark days are ahead for believers. We have been taught the day would come, but I don't think many of us really ever expect it.

I do get tired of being painted with a broad brush by non Christians but understand a lot of it, because I have seen what those so called Christians do and preach. They have caused so many people to turn away by their actions so I try to understand when it is ASSumed that I am the same way. I try to let my actions speak when it comes to that so they know I am not hateful and spiteful.

In the end that is all we can really do. We have to live in a way that others can see we are not bad people and that we do not hate everybody who doesn't believe exactly the way we do.

+40 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
What do you expect when so many American christians today believe that democrats are devil worshippers, all gay people are child molesting scumbags, anyone not married is a freak, anyone not from America is inferior, and we can bomb the rest of the world because we think Jesus loves us more than them?

I used to be a christian, but the hypocrisy, foolishness and general lameness of so many christians is part of what led me to see that it is brainwashing.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
To my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Do not fall for the deceivers game. Open your eyes to the world at the end of our pointing fingers. For we are all the least of thieves.

Do not forget no matter what. We may not know the time or the date but we can all feel the season is here. Our faith will be shaken, and proven wrong in these times.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
the anti-christs can't stand this Christian nation that God gave us to serve HIm from. Our rights are inalienable and we have the freedom of speech and to practise our faith. We must hold firm and not let anti-christs take away these founding principals that our forefathers faught and died for. If they try, i for one will fight them tooth and nail, willing to shed blood.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Beautifully said.

We must now more than ever show what is in a true Christians heart.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Not just non christians Rue but I notice many types of christians are very judgemental re other types of christians...
and there are some 30,000 types of christians...
They all beleive something different and they all claim to be the true ones

1 in 30,000 give or take...slightly better odds then the lotto

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

jayfosters
If they try, i for one will fight them tooth and nail, willing to shed blood.

No brother, I understand how you feel when we can see the season is upon us.

We must be steadfast and follow Christ in what he taught. It is better to turn the other cheek even if it means to sacrifice like Christ did.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

link quote reply the anti-christs can't stand this Christian nation that God gave us to serve HIm

When did God say anything about giving America to anyone or making it Christian? Or when did he ever tell anyone anything for that matter?

The founding fathers said this wasn't a christian nation, many of them didn't believe in Christianity.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Danbones

Not just non christians Rue but I notice many types of christians are very judgemental re other types of christians...
and there are some 30,000 types of christians...
They all beleive something different and they all claim to be the true ones

1 in 30,000 give or take...slightly better odds then the lotto

I heard a joke a long time ago I still think of to this day...

A woman walked up to a baptist preacher and asked him if he was so narrow minded that he thought only the baptists would go to Heaven. He said "Nope. I'm more narrow minded than that. I don't think most of them are going either."

I know exactly what you are talking about and I have experienced it as well. It's almost like the different sects have to outdo each other and there is no room for more than one person to be right. I think a lot of us will be right.

I think that there will be lots of different folks in heaven who others thought would not make it and I think there will be a lot of folks that missed the bus that knew for a fact they were going to be the only ones there.

I would think most Christians would be wary to make judgements that are solely God's to make. I certainly have no authority to even hazard a guess and nobody here does either as far as I'm concerned.
edit on 10/25/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I am a Christian. I can tell you I do not hate anyone. I may hate the sin, but not the sinner. We are all sinners ... Following Christ is not following a religion. It is not judging other people. I think a lot have fallen because of people that claim to be Christians, yet judge others, and forget they too are sinners, and we are all the same before Christ.

People that hate the Lords message, do so, even if they do not realize because they do not want to be reminded that their sin is sin. They may know it, they may not know it on a conscience level, but that is what it boils down to.

So may religious organizations have hurt people, people in Authority, but we must remember, they are people the hurt you, not God. We all have trials in this life. No matter how hard the trial is, or what the trial is, we are supposed to depend on him, not turn on him. That is how we are refined.

These are dark days ahead of us, but remember, he says to look up. He says in these days, it is a rebellious house. They are not going to listen, so just look up. Let him be your light in this darkness.

We are not ignorant of these days. We should not let it harm our soul, but know that Gods word is coming to fruition.

+33 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The Christians are ALWAYS being persecuted.

It's an endemic psychosis with the entire mythology. If every person on the entire planet was Christian, every single Christian would STILL be talking about persecution and playing the perpetual victim card, as each denomination, version, and interpretation battled among themselves to proclaim which one is the most persecuted.

The Christian mythology was born in Persecution and wears Persecution like a prideful crown of thorns, eternally crying persecution at every turn for any excuse.

Part of the definition of being Christian, is to fly the persecution flag and to be as melodramatic about it as can be had.

Christianity practically owns the entire Western culture, yet, oh, the Christians are being persecuted.
Christianity owns most of the nuclear bombs on the planet, controls the most powerful governments, and most of the money on the planet used in foreign exchange has "In God We Trust", yet, here we are again, the Christians are being persecuted.

Those of us who aren't part of this mythology are pretty tired of hearing about it.

edit on 10/25/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

The majority of the western world is new age belief. Whether you know it or not. Some of the western world plays some lip service to the RCC but none practice it. You must not be seeing it or even trying.

If Christians had control of the western world do you really think abortion would be legal?

This is part of the deception.

I understand what you are afraid of I was too but did not know it in my conscience mind. Its easy not being Christian, you can say oh my intentions are good without having to have rigid moral values. No one thinks they are doing wrong, it was good intentions. The prisons are full of people with good intentions.

Open your heart to love. That is the true meaning of ones that follow Christ. We all are sinners. When push comes to shove you will do what it takes to survive and that makes us all sinners.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

I too,have felt that warmth,a love and acceptance,an euphoria that no words can describe-a few years ago,my 7yo son was about 1+half or 2 at the time-although I did not see anyone in the room with me.A peace descended,my little son had been bouncing off the walls,but when That presence came,I was laying on the couch,as I was experiencing the indescribably wonderful visitation,he calmed down,was just quietly playing.I glanced over at him at one stage-and I could tell he felt it also-he gave me the most beatific smile-i am not a Christian in my basic belief system,but the entity Yahushua exists,a Source exists,that is the source of all of us,Souls that we are,incarnated into these prisons of flesh-and I believe there are a race of beings,the Angelic faction,for want of a better word.I do not believe that That "Source"-whom/which we all come from-and the God of the Old Testament is even nearly the same entity/being,though.

I find,here in South Africa anyway,most Christians to have not so much a problem in the general IQ department,but I have found many to be judgemental,and to be honest,just plain silly eg Ben10 is EVIL etc..but I have seen acts of genuine+practical Christian charity also,and experienced Christians who truly are not judgemental,but loving and kind and warmhearted.One of my dearest friends,a young Russian woman,happens to be a Christian,and she is love and kindness+wamth+empathy+light,she is Goodness personified-the face of an angel,but Much more so,the heart+spirit of Yahushua.You know those WWJD bracelets? Well I could substitute WWKD-and it would amount to the same.She pretty much sets the standard for how a Christian Should be and live and treat others,in fact,she sets the standard for Anyone who wishes to be allied to the Light,Christian or not.People like her gives one enough hope for the whole world.

Btw,I sent you a pm,I really would like to bury the hatchet,I was replying to you in the heat of the moment the other day on another thread-and I should have taken the time to word my reply MUCH better,and explained my opinion in a way that did not come across the way it did-which was uneffective in getting my point across+sounded meanspirited to boot.
Peace+a happy day to you and yours.

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

We've heard it all before.

If it's not the devil persecuting Christians, it's the Romans, so, you take over the entire Roman Empire, and STILL you're being persecuted, so, you burn the library of Alexandria, and start the crusades because those terrible Muslims are going to start persecuting you now that you own the whole of Western Civilization and don't have anyone to blame for persecution, and after the crusades, hey, it's back to "The Devil", so, let's burn some witches because they were persecuting you by causing the plague, and then there's infighting about what kind of Christianity is the "right and proper" Christianity, so you persecute each other and start colonies in the New World.
Let's commit genocide on an entire indigenous non-Christian civilization because we can't have them persecuting us, those that don't convert from their savage ways.

The rest of us are quite properly tired of all the crocodile tears.
Where's the commandment that says "ACCEPT THY NEIGHBOR, and judge them not for their contrary ways"?

Take a hint from the Hindus, Buddhists, and other faiths that MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS.
If you don't like abortion, then, don't make babies you don't want and don't have abortions. Let other people attend their OWN business.

link   

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing!!!!

I am so happy for you that you were bought closer to the fold in Christ. Stay close in the love and hope that comes with that Glorious Alignment nearer to Him, our King of Kings.

Until one is touched by the Holy Spirit, it is difficult moreso to understand the changes that enter within with a desire to follow the Kingdom's lead and to testify as you have.

Blessings to you, that really warmed my heart.
edit on 25-10-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

link   
It's not a way against christians, it is a war against God and his morals and laws. Many of which Christians do not observe any way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join