It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru something strange happening?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Evening people
Ive reading alot about comet ison and I was thinking could comet ison be connected to the Nibiru second sun theory,so i googled "Nibiru " and clicked on "news" search.
It appears its been compared and discussed in the news a lot in Russia, China and France but not a whisper from American or United Kingdom ,the lack of any news at all ,had me thinking ,is there perhaps a news blackout. Its because that it not been in the western news at all that i find strange ,Before someone says "its because its not news" it is abroad. Can u see my point?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by krs678

I think you will need to cite some examples or post some links to this international media scheme or else the ats badgers shall be upon you.
You don't even have a YouTube video from some foreign cable news channel...

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

do u have google? if so google "Nibiru " and search the "news" instead of taking my word look your self and please give me your view?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Because Nibiru (Planet X was actually Pluto) is a hoax/not real and ISON isn't l living up to expectation, therefore it isn't really news worthy anymore.

Personally I am looking forward to seeing what little of ISON there will be to see. I have even bought a new mount to attach my DSLR to my telescope!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Bob Lazar said that the element 115 can only be synthetise with the energy and the radiations of a binairy star system, and because of that, it cannot be created on earth....So that nullify all the theories about nibiru, the brown dwarf, the sun's twin star and the annunaki....

lolllll just kidding........but.......who knows????

link   
reply to post by the owlbear

If u want a video regarding the issue there are loads on youtube that's not my point though
www.youtube.com...

link   
reply to post by krs678

Seeing it "mentioned" does not mean that it is real. It is mentioned on Canada.com, but it isn't even hinted at as being real here.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by krs678

And, while you are at it, look up the new madrid faultline quakes in 1812 and 1813, and the "tecumseh comet".

These large comets effect our gravity and tectonic plates.

I'm sure the idiots that govern the US are expecting some rather earth shaking / changing tremors in the near future.

It's pretty scary - just don't let the people know, they might panic.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

woogleuk
Because Nibiru (Planet X was actually Pluto) is a hoax/not real and ISON isn't l living up to expectation, therefore it isn't really news worthy anymore.

Personally I am looking forward to seeing what little of ISON there will be to see. I have even bought a new mount to attach my DSLR to my telescope!
in your opinion ...

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by krs678

I 2nd that u need some form of news video to show what you are trying to say.In the case of nibiru I don't know, I have been looking into the truth about nibiru but it is very hard to find.It is very strange that this so called comet shows up in some pics as a winged body,just like ancient pictures show.I think there is something out there coming our way.Is it nibiru I don't know but yes Russia etc, do seem to not hide talking about it,usa,uk an Australia don't seem to want to talk about it at all I live in Australia only here bout this stuff on here so.In the case of nibiru being true who knows,knowone can prove it is true, and knowone can prove that it is not,

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by oz2013

www.youtube.com...
if you have the time to watch the video from 12.20 this what had me look in the news and i not found anything in ENGLISH which is what i find strange

edit on 24-10-2013 by krs678 because: type error

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

No they don't. But C/2013 S1 is not a large comet.

Comet ISON has been highly active since its discovery. From our preliminary analysis of Hubble images of this comet, its nucleus appears to be smaller than 2 km in radius.
hubblesite.org...

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by krs678

YOU made the statement, back it up with your evidence, the rest of us arent going to do your research for you
Also, if you want us to see what youre talking about, youre supposed to provide links

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by Happy1

Comet ISON has been highly active since its discovery. From our preliminary analysis of Hubble images of this comet, its nucleus appears to be smaller than 2 km in radius.
hubblesite.org...
says nasa... really
how trust worthy is anything nasa says ??

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by Happy1

hubblesite.org...
says nasa... really
how trust worthy is anything nasa says ??

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

well don't ...

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by krs678

Welcome to guest poster Dr. Jian-Yang Li. Dr. Li is a research scientist at the Planetary Science Institute and a comet expert.

hubblesite.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

actually that pic looks more like Tuttle,,u know the one NASA hit with a Nuclear?,,Missle,,, wow that was some flash,,
,,there still a video of that?

ya looks like tuttle.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

You mean Tempel 1, like the caption says?
And no. No nuclear missile.
edit on 10/25/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

ya thats it,, boy some memory on u,,
,,, still have the video,,,?,,and the completed download of all 200?? jpgs?

yeaaa boy those were the days,,

ohh and just what is the Comet? iron-stone?
stone?
or rock-stone?

curious,,

Me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join