It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not the quiet car! Riding Amtrak, ex-NSA chief spills secrets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Oh my, oh my how cute and tragic. Michael Hayden spills to the news "off record" only he was overheard and tweeted. You can't make this stuff up!

Enjoy.

Oh, the things you hear on Amtrak's Acela service! Screaming kids, complaints about Wi-Fi and — oh yeah — a former director of the National Security Agency and the CIA spilling secrets to reporters.

We learn this from the Twitter feed of Tom Matzzie, former Washington director of MoveOn.org Political Action, who sat near retired Gen. Michael Hayden. Matzzie's tweets suggest that Hayden took calls from reporters digging into the ongoing NSA spy scandal and asking about President Barack Obama's BlackBerry and CIA secret prisons overseas.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

I'm trying to visualize the 'karmic relief' in all this.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

It would be nice if the guy would have mentioned some of the things Hayden said instead of just vague tweets. It sounds more like Matzzie is trying to "snitch" on Hayden (not that it would bother me too much if he was) rather than share the info he had gotten from him, if he actually was told anything worth reading.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kx12x

I think that was the point. Hayden was "sharing secrets" "anonymously", and failed epically.

Whatever he was sharing he shared with the news anyway. Accept now its not so anonymous anymore.
edit on 24-10-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

top topics

join