It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheldon Adelson: Obama Should Drop ‘Atomic Weapon’ At Iran, Not Negotiate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

No, I am not saying it is a good idea. However the reason not to do this should be humanitarian / need to negotiate, and not scare mongering that one strike will end the world, when there has already been over 2000 detonations world wide, as that reason (we will all die) is easily refuted, and therefore acts to support this stupid decision. Add to the that the irony of threatening with a nuclear strike because the other side want the capability to launch a nuclear strike is just lunacy.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Snarl

buster2010

Snarl
reply to post by buster2010

There's a lot of insanity where the ME is concerned. Hard to say who is more insane, that guy or the other. Personally, I'd be more in favor of creating a huge refugee crisis and letting the chips fall where they may. Wiping out a bunch of people with nukes is too much like playing god and people just aren't in His league.

Like another participant in the thread said, there's not altogether that much of an environmental impact. Using that as a dismissive argument is a poor strategy deterrent. Sheople need to know this.

What could be more insane than using a nuke as a warning shot?

For me, personally, I'd rather be nuked than hit with a biological or chemical agent. Of course, I wouldn't object if God decided to reincarnate Moses and set him against all the whackos over there in them parts.

Curious (seriously) how you would approach the situation if you were in charge of foreign policy. You strike me as a very intelligent and knowledgeable person.

The best way would be start talking with them. What Iran is doing is well within their rights to develop nuclear energy seeing how they signed the NPT. They provide arms to groups we call terrorist but America does the same thing. So it's pot meet kettle. Besides Iran has a huge amount of resources they want to sell like oil and natural gas.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Sure! and round up all of the sick bastages who think killing people in mass is a good solution and make sure you put them at ground zero.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

More than likely most of the people over their are just like the people over here. They just want to live their lives in peace. They love their families and have hopes and dreams just like you. Start adding a little critical thought to your daily dose of media. Instead of just regurgitating hate and fear find someone who lived in Iran or even a native of the country and go have dinner with them and talk. You will find that person is likely more like you than our overseers would like you to know.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Oh My God !!!!

A new report that says Iran may need as little as a month to produce enough uranium for a nuclear bomb is further evidence for why Israel will take military action before that happens, an Israeli defense official said Friday.

USA Today

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

That.. is... hilarious, and this portion is even better!

Source
"Israel will not stand by and watch Iran develop weaponry that will put us, the entire Middle East and eventually the world, under an Iranian umbrella of terror," Danny Danon, Israel's deputy defense minister

Hear that, folks? The whole WORLD will be under an "Iranian umbrella of terror"! LMAO

Sorry, Danny, but your hyperbole is falling on deaf ears. I have no fear of Iran at all. Zero, zilch, none. Frankly, the U.S. has more to fear from the Mossad than Iran, and that's not gonna change one bit if Iran creates a nuclear weapon. The only thing that a nuclear capable Iran will change is that Bibi will have to start treating and viewing Iranians more like equals, than merely just goyim, and that's a change that would make the world a better place.

Even Netanyahu’s staunchest supporters are growing tired of him, and his administration, incessantly crying wolf.
edit on 10/25/13 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

So...only conservative (red sites) are credible? More fuel for the division machine.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

buster2010
I am convinced this man is insane. He clearly knows nothing about nukes and obviously fallout. If he want's to fight Iran then by all means he can go to Israel and join their military. I hate to think what Romney would be doing had he won the presidency seeing how this crazy person donated a hundred million to his campaign.
edit on 24-10-2013 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2013 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

I know what would've happened; Those Israeli puppets like Mitt Romney would've already started WW3. No doubt about it. Americans need to ensure in the future that if any candidate announces their allegiance to Israel, then everyone needs to vote the other way no matter how stupid the other one running is. It has to stop. It will stop. Arrest warrants need to be issued right now for all the traitorous scum in congress. This loon acts like it's no big deal for American taxpayers to just drop a bomb on any country who opposes Israel. No biggie. The cowards need to do it themselves so that the end of their story can be ended now. The whole world needs to band with the Palestinians and force the occupiers to leave and go back to Russia.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join