It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the Auto-Compete feature on an iphone be a hidden contact list?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
? any ideas.....like a code...i was messing with someones iphone last night...hate touch screens. anyway i was typing a text and the screen was set so sensitive that i was hitting all kinds of letters i didnt mean to...anyway..wierd little shortcuts kept popping up ...shortcuts and names that are not on the phones contact list....like i would type for example..skdfvhosdf, and as i typed, different but real shortcuts/links would appear...but no where else on the phone
edit on 24-10-2013 by sikko45 because: content

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sikko45

Well, there is a lot of evidence here in your favor, it is hard to argue anything against this! You gotta be right......

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sikko45

This really a thread?

Post some info.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

yea...its a thread..just put a little more up...hey im trying to learn here..just like you. and when i pointed this out to the owner they became very nervous and tried to explain it away, rather poorly i might ad...it was almost like every keystroke has a hidden contact, and when certain combinations of letters are formed then a different person is contacted or some other hidden task preformed...like say I type..i love you...well when typed on this particular phone it may have actually made a thousand different coded communications to different people all over the world....is this possible?
edit on 24-10-2013 by sikko45 because: questions

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Are you talking about PREDICTIVE text? If so its not spying on you, its just trying to guess what your typing.

If your talking about typing into a browser then like above, its just trying to guess your words.

Do they spy on you? ABSOLUTELY!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Nope..thats not what im talking about...im talking about a program within autocomplete that has a whole different set of functions set to activate on certain letter number combos...a hidden code that makes the text and calls seem benign, but underneath..the 'i love you' text..a different message is sent to the people on the'other' list...like a flash mob control center

top topics

join