It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch the video the New York Times didn't Want You to See

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GreyGoo

There are radicals in every society, they get labelled racists because of their beliefs or political views and is usually started by a 2nd party using a topical fear has kindling to start their movement or own political agenda.

Just been on YouTube watching video's on the EDL in the UK, pretty much the same crap, inciting hate and violence feeding off peoples ignorance and fear. Usually taken on by people who not are well educated or poorly informed of the whole issue to make a sensible decision.

But it is amazing to see this kind of blind hatred on a other wise peaceful members of the country.

On one side of the coin, i can see the argument for a country to try and protect it's borders again'st an influx of refugees and be worried about it's economic welfare.

But on the other side of the coin, to incite hate and violence against a non-violent group of individuals that is only going to provoke a reaction sooner or later.

I really can't believe that the Jewish people act like this. I would of thought that they of all people would know what to is like to be victimized and be targeted in such away.

Or have they forgotten about Hitler and think he was a made up fantasy figure? Bogeyman?!

What would they do if the rest of the world suddenly decided to remove every person of Jewish background from their county or put them into detention center's????

FOR SHAME ON THIS STATE, FOR SHAME!

P.s perhaps Hitler had the right idea.... sheeze now that's a shameful thing to say

edit on 25-10-2013 by panicman66 because: Grammer

edit on 25-10-2013 by panicman66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I've posted before suggesting solutions to Israel's population problem, but I think most of what I have said has been dismissed with a chuckle as another wacky idea from "that guy". Banning the sale of contraceptives to Jews in Israel, etc.

Here's a solution to the immigrant problem that I am sure will be immediately swept off the table as a crackpot notion coming from an obviously addled outsider: Make immigration contingent on conversion to Judaism.

In effect it removes the racial, tribal component from the religion and suddenly Israel's population is growing like mad and low and behold, all of them are Jews!

Like Howard Stern's suggestion of moving Israel to Arizona, it makes too much sense and therefore will never be adopted.
edit on 25-10-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

I'm afraid this plan will not work. There is already so many issues on Jews from Africa. They are the same religion and still not Jewish enough for Israel.

Just said, no links on that to backup my statement, sorry

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This is a sick twisting of what is happening there and in other Western countries. The international bankers ruined these various countries with their puppets put into power, thus harming the people who allowed it. It's akin to a you kindly inviting a homeless person to live with you and help them get on their feet, then a week later they invite 20 of their friends and family into your home.

They demand you feed, cloth and help them even more. They do not appreciate nor abide by your rules, and when you begin to say "NO", your neighbors say how evil you are, and how you have no heart! All the while they are not dealing with those problems.

This is all Order out of Chaos. The bankers created chaos in those African's countries, they knew the outcome would be what we see, and now the world is denouncing Israel for wanting to stop the chaos from taking over their home.

You all speaking against these Israelis are hypocrites because there is NO way you would allow this to happen in YOUR home.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I have nothing against tap dancers, sword swallowers, fire eaters, fakirs, Catholics, Mormons, Hare Krishnas, Hutterites, or Jews, but if people in any one of these groups decide that they don't want to do it anymore or don't want to live in the clubhouse, I can't get excited about it.

The most significant number on any question involving Israel or the Jews is the number of ex-Jews in the world. There are a lot of them. People in Israel need to ask themselves why?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

No one likes to see or hear racist remarks. Likewise no one likes to have illegal aliens enter their country. These two issues are not the problem however. The real problem is why did they leave their own country. Are they refugees? If they are then aren't the leaders of their country the racists and murderers and Hitler like despots? Why isn't some of the focus of this interaction more focused on where they come from? Why isn't the dialog focused on changing the country where they came from to be more accepting and welcoming and less frightening to it's own people. If we want to butt into someone else's business then I'd say we need to focus on the African nation these people came from and not the Jewish nation. When I think of it that way a person is a racist and bigot for even thinking that the problem rests with Israel. Isn't their a saying that you should take the log out of your own eye before you are concerned with the twig in someone else's eye?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Baguul

Well this thread is not a thread about Israel's land expansion please stick to the thread subject. If you would like to start your own thread about the land of Israel, please go an create the thread so i can own you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join