It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible or impossble to Tow planets or manipulate celestial objects directions?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

As many have wonderfully said, to which I have nothing more to add to the op question; yes, it is possible, with a means.

I can't remember what sources I read this from,... please excuse my lack of reference and paraphrasing the story,...

Someone brought the moon here by tow, to destroy an age long forgotten, and then to stabilize Earth's orbit and regulate the winds and waters for this new world. I even heard a speculation about malevolent space-faring civilizations that tow moons and large bodies in order to destroy a world's life, in order for an easier conquest. There are a few multiple sources and different spins to the concept, but for a lack of time, no references. Has anyone else heard this?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Evanzsayz

Then again if you pull one way and the Sun pulls the other way, you would rip the planet apart.

edit on 23-10-2013 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)
In a nut shell!

We do not comprehend the true mechanics of our universe! You assume planets are solid balls of rock like asteroids. What if they were "Hollow"?

What if at the center of each planet there was a central point that was actually anchored to the celestial race track, and it was this point that guided the surrounding "Firmament" or hollow crust around in space.
If you attempted to pull the crust without commanding the central point, you would in essence be ripping the body away from the heart. The crust would soon collapse and fall into disarray to float apart along its original path.

In my opinion "Ceres", the mislabeled Dwarf Planet of the Asteroid belt is one such "Central point". It was the central point of the planet (firmament) Tiamat, that resided in what we call the "Asteroid Belt", race track.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I tell ya whats real fun
Towing this-

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Or you could have a race of telekinetics such as the Karres Witches (James Schmitz - The Witches of Karres), because they could move THEIR entire planet using the Sheewash Drive (the one where you have to do it with yourself).

Imagine a stadium full of silent people staring at curiously twisted girders, with fire playing oddly about them, as the world plunged down a tunnel of light...

The good thing about the Sheewash Drive is that it gets you there in about half a chapter of dialogue. I don't think the Spindizzy or the Fusion Pulse Drive have supraluminal capacity.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
we can always Q from star trek the next generation. or have professor farnsworth from futurama lend a hand. both of them were able to accomplish this feat!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Watchfull
reply to post by Chamberf=6

The moon is locked into our gravity.

I would call the movement rocking, more than rotating.

Certainly a very unusual object.

The MOON does rotate it's rotation is almost the same as it's orbit time round the Earth it's not exactly the same that's why we can see 59% of it's surface from Earth!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join