It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another where's so and so thread (Where's Heff?)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hello all. I saw something going around facebook titled "Where's Heff?"; for those of you don't know, Heff is short for Hefficide, one of there members/moderators here. According the post, he is missing and has been for about 3 weeks or so. I couldn't find anything about it on here so I wondered if it's true or if he's just taking a break for a while. Does anyone here know or talk to him offline? If so, please leave a reply here. I was just curious and want to make sure he's okay. Thanks.

I found a page on facebook where the post came from here's the link . It looks like a lot of people on there are worried. I hope he's okay.
edit on 20-10-2013 by Skid Mark because: Added a link

edit on 20-10-2013 by Skid Mark because: Changed title

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Skid Mark

His last thread on Sept 25 referred to a difficult bout of insomnia.

Perhaps he is just taking a much-needed break and getting some rest?

Anyhow, I hope all is well. I always enjoy his writing style and the thought that goes into his threads.

Come back Heff!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

This will probably get 404'ed. Best to reply on the FB page. Give it a friend request, and go from there!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

I thought that he may be taking a break but wanted to check here and see if anyone had heard different. I also enjoy his writing style. He used to come into chat a while ago. He was funny and good to talk to.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

I'll do that. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The link says nothing about people being concerned for him? Also looks like he just updated his profile pic on Oct. 14th. Case closed.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
A note to mods: It wasn't my intent to invade anyone's privacy by posting this thread. I posted it on the off chance that he really is missing and that somebody could help find him.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
People are highly concerned. He's been gone three weeks and many of us talked to him daily prior to his disappearance.

This thread is going to get axed probably :/

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

The link says nothing about people being concerned for him? Also looks like he just updated his profile pic on Oct. 14th. Case closed.

You can only see the comments at the Facebook link if you log on to Facebook and are "friends" with the account holder.

The picture was taken from a post by Hefficide on July 13 containing a picture of himself in the ATS Member Picture Thread.

Lucky we got you on the case to close all the details!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

Hmmm... glad I am not paying you for your investigative services!

Friend the page and maybe you will see more details. Also, you might notice it isn't Heff's actual page, but a WHEREIS HEFF page!

ETA - Oct. 14th is the day the page was created.
edit on 20-10-2013 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

daryllyn
People are highly concerned. He's been gone three weeks and many of us talked to him daily prior to his disappearance.

This thread is going to get axed probably :/

I gathered that they were from the comments. I figured they might ax it but decided to give it a shot anyway, in case it's for real.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Heff, if I remember correctly you became unemployed and having a tough time. Hope you come back to us soon!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Heff is a good egg.
I hope he is ok.
Flag it.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
He last logged in on September 26th. That's nearly a month ago now. I do hope he is alright.

I do hope it is nothing more than just himself taking a break from the site...

Hopefully he comes back soon.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Sad to say, but it is all too true.

There are many who are worried and are putting fortha great deal of effort to try and find him...

Please join the where is page and show some support.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

Yes he is. I looked on the site and apparently his sister had filed a missing person report for him.

link   
Heff is in fact, missing. His Family has already notified the proper legal channels to find him. Needless to say, if anyone has heard from him, after Sept. 27th, the day he went missing, please notify ATS Staff of hearing from him.

Des

link   
Okay, something must be up.

He hasn't updated his twitter account since his disappearance either...on September 26th. To be fair though, he doesn't seem to be a big user of Twitter.

He also hasn't updated his Myspace account in a fair while.

Edit: Oh damn, i just saw the posts above me. That's not good news at all.

I hope he is found soon!!!!

edit on 20-10-2013 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

What the hell is going on.. I respect Heff.. Details help me I'll use everything I can.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

thesmokingman

You clearly didn't read anything on that page. It's also not his personal FB page.

People ARE concerned for him and I AM one of them.

I talked to Heff on FB and then he just disappeared.

I am one of those who is worried and concerned about him. He posted often on there and I would see him on ATS as well. I hope he is ok and checks in with someone.

<<   2 >>

join