It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HA HA HA HA HA.........To funny......

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
An imam convention is going on in the Mecca ( Arabia ), when suddenly, an imam start to say that he has 2 news to tell them.

A good one and a bad one.

After a short moment, all the imam finally agree to first hear the good one :

" My dear friends, it's so wondefull that I don't know how to tell you. It's incredible, wonderfull.....Allah really exist. I know it cuz He has just phoned me on my mobile phone.

All the others imams are astonished and ask him what's the bad news.

" Well, in fact, He was calling me from the Vatican, in Roma , and told me that His Son Jesus was coming here.

[Edited on 19-5-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   
in a strictly heathen way ROFLMAO

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   
LOL

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
You can see why we missed U-P!

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Thanks all. It's not easy to entertain the peoples. But I do efforts.

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 01:24 AM
link   
LMAO!!!

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I'll keep it going...

A Catholic priest, a Baptist preacher, and a Jewish rabbi are all fishing in a boat. About an hour goes by, and they realize they are out of bait. The Baptist preacher stands up in the boat, jumps out, lands on the water, and skips across the water to the baithouse! The rabbi watches this with a look of awe, but says nothing. The Catholic priest doesn't even look fazed. The preacher returns, skipping across the water, and they all resume fishing. Another hour goes by, and again, they run out of bait. The Catholic priest stands up, jumps out, and skips across the water to the baithouse! The rabbi gasps in awe, but quickly reigns it in, as he sees the Baptist preacher not paying it a second thought. The priest returns, like the preacher, skipping across the lake, and into the boat. Another hour goes by, and again, they run out of bait. The Baptist preacher stands up. "No, no, wait," says the rabbi. "My faith is at least as strong an yours. I will go get the bait this time!" With that said, he jumps out of the boat, and quickly goes under the water. The Baptist turns to the Catholic, "You think we should've told him where the rocks were, so he could use them to get to the bait shop?"

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 07:11 AM
link   
both made me laugh really hard. the funniest thing was i read the first outloud in front of an islamic friend

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   
lmao

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
What did the baptist do wrong....

He didn't hold them under long enough.

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The Pope: "Easter is cancelled"

The Masses: "Why? why?"

The Pope: "We found the body...."

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
LOL !
Good stuff guys!

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
lmao

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Gaz, that was AWESOMLY funny

heard this one yesterday:

three warriors, one Chinese one Japanese and one Jewish, are brought before the king to test their skill
"impress me!" says the king
Chinese guy pulls out a matchbox, opens it and out comes a bee the guy gets his sword and cuts it neatly in two
Japanese guy also has a matchbox. out comes a gnat which the guy cuts into quarters with his sword
the king is well impressed and he says to the jewish guy "i reckon you cant beat that!"
However, the jewish guy steps foreward and opens another matchbox and out comes a fly the jewish guy takes a swipe at it with his sword, but the fly is still buzzing round afterwards
the king says "see? told you so"
the jewish guy smiles and says "but my lord, circumsition is not meant to kill..."

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Now thats funny!
LMAO

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
The Baptist turns to the Catholic, "You think we should've told him where the rocks were, so he could use them to get to the bait shop?"

lmao

UP's was good too. Daystar's was ...eh... weird... Kinda hard to circumsize something with no you-know-what.

Siging off,
HLW

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I thought daystars was one of the best actually

The others were good though.

XAOS

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
(Mel Brooks as Rabbi Tuck in Robin Hood, Men in Tights)

Circumcision on a fly!

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
There were three nuns, they all told the priest that they were going to do one sin each. So the priest says, "ok, do your sins, come back, and I'll bless you." So, they went to do their sins and came back to get blessed.
The priest asked the first one who was laughing what her sin was. She said, "I had sex with a guy."
The priest said, "ok," blessed her and said, "go drink some holy water." So she did!
The next one was laughing harder, and the priest asked her what her sin was. She said, "I got in a fight with another nun."
The priest said, "ok," blessed her and said, "go drink some holy water." So she did!
The priest asked the last one who was laughing even harder what she did.
And as she was laughing she said, "I pissed in the holy water!"

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join