It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look At A Video Showing The Beauty Of New Jerusalem

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Why not just go to Jerusalem now and discuss the wonders of Jesus with the Jews.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Something sets me off with this animation. Why is the city so Urbanized and why so many golden tall buildings ? Is this animation aimed for those who seeks wealth?

Paradise, would it look like this? According Genesis paradise was totally different, there were a lot vegetation and harmony.. this looks like New York in golden outfit.

Well what i see is not how i would render Heavenly city..

And for OP it´s ok to have a message, but you will get a lot negative feedback as writing in cat size font is really irritating, even its not all caps but it feels like shouting.. tune it down if i may ask.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

LOL Ok, I know the video is not exactly what the new jerusaem will look like but it kind of gives a good idea and something to look forward too.
edit on 20-10-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The author has refused to discuss the issues raised about the video.

- Revelation wasn't accepted by the early church until after the council of Carthage in 397, and even then it wasn't widely accepted in the church until the 500's.

- Revelation was rejected by big name early church fathers ... (I found the information) ... rejected by Polycarp, Dionysius, Cyril of Jerusalem, John Chrystostom, Gregory Nazianzen, among others.

- 2000 years later, no one knows what Revelation really says or if it says anything at all. No one, in all that time, has been able to de-code it or understand it. Lots of people claim to have, but they all contradict each other and no one really has figured it out. Heck, there may not be anything to figure out anyways. It could just be a dementia filled pious hallucination.

- Revelation is irrelevant and unreliable. It has nothing to do with salvation.

All the OP does is proselytize ... (which is against the rules here).
The video is just annoying and this thread is useless.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
OP, sorry I can't view YouTube videos from my location. I understand your zeal in trying to reach the lost but you are going to have to do it God's way and not mans way. Jesus has given a clear example of how it is done in John 4:6-30. We are further told in Psalm 19:7 why to do it this way.

You have asked people to come to Jesus but gave no reason as to why they should. Saying that they are sinners without first giving clear instruction as to what sin is is like asking a 4 year old if he has ever told a lie. He will clearly state that he has not even if caught telling one. He simply has no understanding of what is involved. Similarly a sinner does not feel that he/she is a sinner because they do not know what sin is and you didn't tell them.

Besides, why would they call out to Jesus to save them if they see no danger, they wont. Doing it God's way wont exactly get you run over by people wanting to come to Jesus but those that do will be genuine and come for the right reason.

In regards to the New Jerusalem, scripture tells us that our eyes have not seen nor our ears heard or has it entered into our minds the wonderful things the Lord has in store for those that love Him and that goes for the New Jerusalem also. Though it's nice to dream what it might be like.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

The only problem is, it's ruled by a dictatorship and according to The bible (Revelation) it doesnt matter how beautiful it looks since God will have thosr in heaven worshipping him on the thronr saying "holy holy lord god almighty" day and night without rest for all eternity.

Jesus is a sick, disgusting dictator meaner than Hitler because at least he couldnt do ETERNAL torture for disobedience. Jesus has no respect for freedom. Jesus is an enemy of truth (freedom/acceptance)

I can't believe people look up to this character, It's like someone worshipping darth vader encouragong complete obedience and control, in my opinion that is disgusting.
edit on 20-10-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

Yeah we cant imagine the beauty of it, it must be extremely brilliant. And thanks for advice

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I AM ABOUT TO BLOW THE TOP OFF ANY MANY SUBJECT THREW THE POWER OF JESUS CHRIST

I have yet to see this. You gotta start putting a bit more context with your threads because they've been lacking in that department so far.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I like how op kept shooting out bible verses one page 1... like hadoukens being spammed by inexperienced Ryu players.
edit on 20-10-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

This video reminded me of The Wizard of Oz. Sorry, that's my impression of the visuals. And yes, the voices were annoying.

I am a Christian, btw. I didn't like this video at all, sorry, it didn't help me at all.

But there is a good version of Revelation out there, Richard Harris was in it.

I recommend this one because of the cinematography. This was a much better production.
edit on 10/20/2013 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The book of Revelation is written in signs(number and word metaphor) none of it is predictions of past present or future historical events.

The book of Revelation is ALL about salvation of mankind.It clearly states so in the 1st verse.

The revelation..apocalypse ...which means unveiling/uncovering
of Yahoshua..which means Gods is salvation
christ ....which means the anointing the power of God.

The 1st verse is:

The unveiling of God's salvation the power of God.

It goes on to say it is a blessing for those that "hear" or read ...which means perceive/understand not physically heard or read and then later says the testimony of Yahoshua (Gods salvation) IS the spirit of prophecy.

Revelation is not a book to be deciphered or interpreted.It can only be revealed(unveiled) by God what it means.If the 1st verse is not understood none of it will be.No one will ever "figure" it out because there is nothing to be figured out.It is a proclamation of what "is".

edit on 20-10-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

I'm pretty sure Revelation was written by some Roman pagan aristocrat who was payed to do so. The tone and style of John in Revelation is in no way consistent with that of John in his gospel. Anyone could have slapped down John as their name and we'd be none-the-wiser.

The overwhelming pagan symbolism in Revelation is a dead giveaway in my opinion. I don't believe the apostle John wrote Revelation, and I do not think it is a revelation of God in the least, only a pagan babbling about stars and plagues and blahdy blahdy blah.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
...and this video was produced by the Angelic advertising corps...disclaimer, buildings in final design may vary, color scheme subject to change...

S e r i o u s l y

Å99

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join