It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only person who would cause a Default is Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Can you believe this Garbage? Republicans should have gone past the debt ceiling deadline to prove that the only one threatening a default was Obama.

We pay $200 Billion on our debt, we would easily pay that if the debt ceiling wasn't passed, we'd just have to BALANCE THE DANGNABBIT BUDGET.

Sorry if I sound angry but damn it I am.

Republicans are losers. Vote Tea Party.
edit on 20-10-2013 by FreeMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeMason

You don't see it..? That very statement is why the right is so screwed...you bipolars need to stay away from politics.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

facelift
reply to post by FreeMason

You don't see it..? That very statement is why the right is so screwed...you bipolars need to stay away from politics.

I don't think you understand that the Tea Party is fundamentally different from the Republican establishment. They are essentially their own political party which wins primaries instead of wins elections on split ticket elections.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Rofl, my thoughts exactly.

Said it a billion times before: There is no Left or Right, just TPTB and their bought and paid for lackeys.
If you think your vote means anything, think again.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Ya there is one person who is to blame, all you have to do is go look in the mirror..

Actually more than 1.. Then go outside and look around.. See all those zombies walking around like its Dawn of the dead, with their faces in their phones, and going around like there is nothing wrong..

Then go on your facebook acct and see how many people are bitching because the government isn't working for the people, oh right, its more important that Cindy went to the mall and got a wedgie..

You see, it is not his fault as much... I would blame everyone else but him because we allow him to do these things, we allow our government to run out money into the ground, we allow them to run unconstitutional wars, we allow them to have a militarized police force, we allow them to beat and kill people for no reason, we allow them to kill people in drone strikes...

So no, it is your fault, my fault and everyone elses fault who sits on other asses all day waiting for something to happen...

We deserve all this we are getting because everyone is to afraid to step up and be the 1st one to say "f**k this, we deserve better."

top topics

join