It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Force on the WILL can cause subjective outcomes and understandings of reality...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
if subjective influenced force is placed on another
for example another's WILL

it can cause subjectivness on a CREATOR Creations
ability
to comprehend what is real?

comprehension of reality lost,
the objectiveness of it ALL.
CREATION

Interpreted in many perspectives now...
based on the conscious/mind per
CREATOR CREATION

when the Objectiveness is LOST
or Hidden from the next LEVEL to (achieve)?

the achievement of Ascension can become
forgotten for some Created
Beings...

It seems some could remain LOCKED
in the LEVEL(s) of AWARNESS that may have been
obtained

Where the feeling of ascension
for that level of Awareness seems
something not to be gained?

The FORCE can come in when ASCENSION
either Higher or Lower has been achieved...

And the who may DWELL there
may feel they have seen
ALL* that is to be SEEN.

even if there are STILL more Ascension LEVELS
beyond where some may choose to not SEE

some can gain a EGO based self consciousness
as they may feel they have become
KING* or QUEEN*

this in turn can project subjective mentalities
on the (encountered) less mature in CREATION & Location

as those who feel there are no more levels to ASCEND to,
ALSO GET TRAPPED in the no more achievements needed
Illusionary Manifestations...

more room for subjective reality to be passed down
from Higher or Lower achieved ascended

Based on the subjectivness Awareness levels of those
and ALL* they have witnessed

which can then eventually cause the less mature in
CREATION & Location to make many Mistakes

as subjective reality is passed down preventing
Objective reality from remaining in its place

No force to 1 seems best approach, when sharing with "WE"
therefore what is shared can be taken from or denied as ignorance
if not believed.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
If peace and what is interpreted as LOVE energy assisted ALL* then no force would be needed allowing some the time or creation periods to "achieve" when they feel ready to Ascend further into Objective reality.

Force can convince some beings that they have achieved total awareness of themselves and location of ALL* which if ego driven could then cause some to feel they have achieved TOTAL Objective reality awareness. Which then can govern the actions and influences of some upon others, all based on some feeling they have achieved the final ascension and then looking at less mature as if they cannot achieve or ascend as well.

@ times 1 wonders could it be the further some ascend the more it takes to recognize and evaluate there may be even more levels of awareness still to be achieved...

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Why do some people decide to write like this? It doesnt make you sound wise, it just makes you look new to the English language.

It's ashame because you're talking about real #, power of the mind brother

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Sentience rather than intelligence, though both have their merit and due...
Only one is A Force in this Universe.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

ScottProphhit
Why do some people decide to write like this? It doesnt make you sound wise, it just makes you look new to the English language.

In no way is 1 attempting to seem wise by sharing in the method of writing 1 is sharing in. If there are any questions 1 is willing to clarify as best as possible that which is not understood.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

Acknowledged, owlbear and makes sense. 1 remains hopeful that the sentient are assisted with Objective intelligence over ALL*
Thank you for taking time to share your perspective owlbear...

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

ScottProphhit

It's ashame because you're talking about real #, power of the mind brother

I used to do this stuff... I didn't exactly "choose" to though.
I used to just let it happen in this sort of flow of consciousness.
Letting thought packets unravel themselves.

What I found was that it had a deeper effect on others than if I had made effort to make it more easily comprehended by their intellect. I used to call it "going through the backdoor".
In fact, the subconscious can grab on easier if the conscious mind DOESN'T filter it!

This way you can hit internal switches, stimulate specific processes...
And the reader never knows your words had anything to do with it.
They just shrug and figured it was just Bluesma going off with her nonsense again....nothing to see here...

At least that is what I perceived over time.
edit on 19-10-2013 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

I see, makes sense, it could just make people interpret it in whatever way their brain chooses. I choose my words carefully because 90% of my communication here is invisible because it's on the internet, I want to learn and teach with my brothers here and the clearest way to communicate is to make your vocabulary clear.

I struggle myself, im Scottish, id rather type on the internet the way I speak, like this: I dinnae ken why but yer ma is yer da.

If I spoke like that here, I would be wasting my own time!

Dont get me wrong I understand it now, this forum is for the open minded and letting people's subconcious have the opportunity to create a different interpretation to discuss is progress! But lets try to be as clear as we can, you dont have to rush your thoughts on a keyboard, everyone loves reading writing that flows

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
In essence if some more elder in Creation achieve a Higher Level of Awareness as Ascension occurs.
A higher level of a Awareness then less matured in Creation.

Some of the elder may have ascended so far that they may not feel there are still levels of awareness to achieve or Ascend to.
Which then can cause like a stop point in the elder consciousness where some may feel there is no more levels to ascend, for example a human Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy that was once flesh returning to Soul/Spirit/Internal ENERGY form and feeling there are no more levels of Awareness to Achieve and so that Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy then Accepts its ascension from flesh to Soul/Spirit/Internal ENERGY form as its final achievement.

Even if STILL there are more access points for ascension, but the ENERGY must be well refined to sense them...
And as the more refined ENERGY progresses it LEARNS more objective TRUTH which can then naturally resonate within the WHOLE*
(like multi networking systems learning from different perspectives -LENSES- and sharing the learning within the Collective of us ALL*)
Naturally teaching like the 100th monkey process but on a more dimensional-universal scale.
So the Objectiveness would be gained and shared collectively with ALL* as "WE" achieve further ascensions...

But if some in position DO NOT KEEP going do to not seeing there is still more achievements to go. Their Higher possessed Conscious awareness levels can overtake the less matured with subjectivness gained from remaining in non ascension mode for too long and trying to find logic as to why, again like a human in flesh becoming a soul/spirit/Internal energy and feeling there is nothing more to achieve... Just consider a more elder (even non human) in creation energy going thru similar processes.

1z OP premise is sharing subjectively that there may be more levels of Awareness to achieve thru ascension beyond. And as some elder in Creation do ascend they may develop consciousness that they are OVER -ego?-less matured in Creation who may not know some of the TRUTHS related to the Life and Death phases within Existence...
Which can then lead to (some of them) the matured in creation to begin to influence their subjective agenda-motives-views upon the less matured (who just haven't learned yet).
ELDER Subjective Conscious-Intelligence GAINED as they the elder LEARNED thru their Ascension processes the shared Objectiveness of the Life and Death Phases within EXISTENCE...
And as the Encounters between the Elder and the less mature occur if there is not compassion-peace-respect LOVE and room for more LEARNING of the Objective Truth for the mature and less mature, Subjective truth is then shared in force. And if subjective truth is shared in force and is not more objective then subjective it can cause ripple effects from the Levels the elders are INFLUENCING or sharing down to lower less matured levels of EXISTENCE. And the end result is mistakes shared due to non Objectiveness and a inhabited zone may spend many periods of creation battling warring over data that is more subjective then objective and so non truth caused mistakes...

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
mistakes Like-

my GOD is better then YOUR GOD?
OR
your GOD doesn't exist

flesh is all that is
OR
The spirit is beyond the flesh

There is no after life
to
YES there is

Humans are ?
&
ARE WE SURE???

ET doesn't exist
But
YES THEY DO

These are a few mistakes that can consciously AND physically misguide...
Not necessary in not being or being true, but in the subjective way they are passed down from some high point of intelligence to the way the fragmented data which may have come from various Encountered sources -Lenses- is interpreted shared and accepted as Objective truth. But if more subjective then objective in accuracy mistakes are caused on a some what continuous pattern from shared point to point of process...

Consider humans teaching say some Advanced Artificial Autonomous Intelligence subjective data and then that AAAI forming a response to the human subjective data shared...

Now consider humans being taught subjective data from Higher Intelligences and building societies based on this more subjective truth then objective truth data, and the results.

1 tried to make the thread OP a little more clear.
1 apollos if missed anything feel free to ask and one shall try to further explain.

NAMASTE*******

edit on 10/19/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

In objective reality, nothing Is important. Nothing matters. Events are just happening. Everything just "IS"

Once we *feel* threatened, then in subjective reality, a *feeling* of need for compassion is felt.

Any "plan" to do anything is dependent on the subjective (goal/desire).

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

arpgme

In objective reality, nothing Is important. Nothing matters. Events are just happening. Everything just "IS"

This 1 can see your perspective somewhat, for it would mean then no FORCE is needed to support Objective reality just the natural processes that have always supported it are required...

The areas where subjectivness is applied as force upon others unaware then would this mean they are going against the Objectivness 1 wonders arpgme?

Thanks for taking time to share

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I never thoughr about it like that before. I guess they are trying to control because they hate reality/objectice-reality.

They did a study and found out that babies were happier to give treats than to give them, until they are 2 years old, then they like to get treats instead of sharing. Some scientists use this as evidence to say that objectively we are born altruistic and learn to take satisfaction in selfishness later on in life

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

arpgme

Some scientists use this as evidence to say that objectively we are born altruistic and learn to take satisfaction in selfishness later on in life

The research makes sense as it would attribute the behavior to the babies experiencing their new habitat and becoming accustomed almost to it automatically. Possibly from the input the child picks up on from the surrounding influences and behaviors and then responding.
The intelligence required... To cause these seemingly natural habitat to peer observation/response effects, to 1 is amazing arpgme and @ times seems designed or pre thought to assist, but that's another OP

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Bluesma,

I know exactly what you are talking about.

I think this method is a little more honest because it is writing the way you think.

I think the process is more natural as well. Less filters for consideration which just take away from the thought you wish to convey.

It hits those triggers you speak of because that IS the purpose of speaking. To convey an idea from your mind and project it into anothers mind so they see what you see....whether they agree with you is irrelevant. At least you know that they "heard" you.....

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

There is no maxim to the self.

Only that which we set ourselves and then proceed to limit ourselves by in an effort to validate it by adhering to it....even with "oneness" this is the case.

When truth CAN be false, and falsehood can be true, then wisdom is the prize lost and then found to all who keep searching.

Others will keep false truths, and true falsehoods...as long as they can....wisdom then is the prize taken by their losing the way....

The next level of infinity....IS finite....that is why we are here my friend...to begin the cycle again.

So we can know this static form, and then with greater spirit be cast into that which we are to be...the formless of the void...

What greater purpose for any design, like that of our own self, than to be cast into oblivion of endless shape and dimension...without a finite beginning to come from, to destroy in chaos, there is no order to the void....no "nothingness"...just more finite reality taking its place in infinity...nothing, nothing at all....that is an illusion...one our minds make.

Oneness is not the key....truth always is....even when it is hidden in falsehoods.

It must be discovered. We are the key and our choice is the door.

If you thought "and Vice Versa", then you already know why....all you need to do is remember what you have forgotten, not what you need to learn. They are usually the same thing.

Hold it down.

edit on 10 29 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

tadaman

There is no maxim to the self.

Which allows room for consideration that more Ascension can be achieved.

tadaman
Only that which we set ourselves and then proceed to limit ourselves by in an effort to validate it by adhering to it....even with "oneness" this is the case.

This is why tadman an open mind which allows the consciousness to perceive.
Can also be a tool, that can be utilized to find new achievements unseen.
From experiences obtained it can be LEARNED that the levels of awareness once in experience mode can appear to be no more.
But as the seeker tries to understand perceive "each" experience 1 included, the consciousness may send a reminder that STILL there perhaps is another achievement Ascension door beyond the "ness"...

tadaman
When truth CAN be false, and falsehood can be true, then wisdom is the prize lost and then found to all who keep searching.

Truth seekers... filter out over time
as distraction from truth runs its courses
creating blocks on the distracted minds

tadaman
Others will keep false truths, and true falsehoods...as long as they can....wisdom then is the prize taken by their losing the way....

Thanks for adding to the thread your logical observations are appreciated tadaman.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Why do some people choose to become school teachers to children,
Instead of continuing their career in a University, doing research all their life?

Why do they *choose* to turn around, and hold their hand out to small children,
using words and concepts of a level that is over simplified,
And that later, the children will have to let go of to an extent, to learn wider and complex truths?

In that choice, the teacher often causes their own growth in that area to slow down or stop where it is.

The mysteries of the heart and the individual creator....

In any case, it is rare that a university professor or researcher can come to kindergarten and speak to the kids in a way they can understand....

edit on 29-10-2013 by coquine because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join