It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miriam Carey vs Capital Hill story just doesn't add up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Seriously? For what it's worth, the name Miriam means Mother of Rebellion, straight out of the bible.
Carey means of the dark ones. Al-hurra is the name of the news channel funded by US Congress, who were apparently hired in advance to cover this event. For they are there, on scene center-stage and so is the emotionless, expressionless activist.

nodisinfo.com...

‘You do believe me, don’t you. We really are grieving her loss, even though I sound like a robot.’

There we have an expose on Miriam's relatives(where is the mother? where is the father?) so composed,and not yet angry because in their view, they can't be angry yet until they know the circumstances of her confrontation. Relatives who have yet to see their 1year old toddler. And both relatives and neighbors who deny any mental illness other than post partum depression after a year already.

I apologize if their have already been threads on this particular topic in regard to the Miriam Carey shooting death, I'm new here and wasn't on ATS the week it happened.

Capitol Hill Police Lesson 101: Don't shoot a tire out if you want to immobilize a vehicle.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'm not in law enforcement or anything, but I'm pretty sure a 9mm round won't puncture a tire (while it's moving).
Pretty sure it will at a stand still, but if someone is driving erratically I have serious doubts as to whether or not anything short of a 00 buckshot would do the job.
edit on 18-10-2013 by rangerdanger because: more info

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Doesn't surprise me at all the Army was running a
drill the same day working the exact scenario,
Capitol Guardian. Wonder if they scrubbed the
op off yet... seemed to get the results, even to
plastic applause at the Capitol.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I saw a vid after it happened. It looked to me as if the 'security' men at the barrier were waiting for her, as if she was set up. For what reason I don't know.

Just my opinion.

(post by UpEndedWorld removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

derfreebie
reply to post by gardener

Doesn't surprise me at all the Army was running a
drill the same day working the exact scenario,
Capitol Guardian. Wonder if they scrubbed the
op off yet... seemed to get the results, even to
plastic applause at the Capitol.

It was indeed a major propaganda production. I knew it was when I saw the cops following the car around the traffic circles, not trying very hard to stop the "suspects" car. Al Hurra Television was the really big red flag on this movie set. Capitol Shield 2014 was a drill/exercise for first responders in the capitol region taking place 09/30/2013-10/03/2013. The grand finale of this drill was the fake car chase/shooting. Link for Capitol Shield 2014. www.army.mil...
edit on 18-10-2013 by Mikeultra because: T

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

rangerdanger
I'm not in law enforcement or anything, but I'm pretty sure a 9mm round won't puncture a tire (while it's moving).
Pretty sure it will at a stand still, but if someone is driving erratically I have serious doubts as to whether or not anything short of a 00 buckshot would do the job.

Just Sharing a Point of Information:
Shooting out a vehicle's tires is an action that is prohibited by both the United States Secret Service Uniformed Division and the United States Capitol Police.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rangerdanger

A 9mm will puncture at tire while the vehicle is moving. I have done so on a couple of occasions.

top topics

join