It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Turn a Republic Into A Serfdom

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The time for change in the U.S. had ended, the window has closed.

Now what is left to look forward to ?

As my mother used to say , "You've made your bed, now you have to lie in it".

The world has beseeched you , screamed at you to do something about it , anything.

You paid no heed.

You danced to the piper and you were their cheerleaders.

You covered your eyes, ears and mouths and spoke no evil against what was happening.

You consented by default to all that is coming your way.

You played the left/right political paradigm and the black/white minstrel show.

America is so fractured and divided , it couldn't fight its way out of this despotic nightmare even if it should decide to try.

When your own citizens pleaded with you to drop the charades and the petty bickering and stand up for you rights , you blew raspberries at them , like small spoilt children.

For those that did nothing the shame will be forever yours , it belongs solely to you , you can take that to the Fed and bank it, for it will be the only thing you can bank.

I applaud all those Americans that did give a damn about their rights and freedoms.

I applaud their bravery and their tenacity in the face of overwhelming apathy and delusion.

I'm no longer pointing the finger at the politicians or the banks , but at those that still to this day , claim nothing is wrong , its all ok.

Below are some exerts about how and what that bed will look like .

The erosion of these liberties is not the result of a series of random, unconstitutional acts by a set of power-hungry globalist minions. Instead, the new and emerging system of American justice is bringing forth a sweeping set of reforms which is quickly ending our noble experiment with inalienable, individual liberties. This new system of justice, being visited upon shores, is called Communitarian law and it represents the antithesis of Constitutional law as it champions community interests at the expense of individual liberties. Terms like social justice, sustainability, smart growth, collectivism and sacrificing for the greater good represent some of the buzz words and phrases of Communitarian law.

Know the language , for it is important for you to understand the parameters of your brave new order.

Tex[/ex

The Supreme Court case of Kelo v. The City of New London, CT. (2005) usurped America’s Fifth Amendment rights with regard to property rights. Government can now seize your property, and for the first time, award your property to a private entity who is presumably a cohort (i.e. benefactor) of someone in government. Some Americans are decrying these acts as unconstitutional. These Americans are correct. However, all of these acts are legal under the Communitarian system of justice because the intent is based on what is in the common good and not on what is constitutionally legal. And who gets to decide what is in the common, or the communist good? That would be the people bringing you Communitarian law, the global elite. Don’t forget the old axiom of the Golden Rule. He who has the gold, makes the rules. In the modern day application of this old saying states that he who prints the money gets to steal your home.

Adjust now ,to the fact that nothing is yours , you don't own anything privately.

On the way to the new serfdom in America, a new house stealing strategy has emerged over the past several months. With many homeowners presently underwater, the five megabanks are conducting reappraisals and billing the difference between the loan amount and the current appraised value of the house. When the homeowner cannot find the cash to pay the difference, usually within a 30 day window, the bank forecloses. With the commonality of this practice which victimizes financially distressed Americans, scarcely a word of this has been reported in the corporate controlled media. This process, once stalled, has begun again with a vengeance and this aspect of the MERS fraud is rapidly increasing with breakneck speed.

And that which you thought you own and had a right to keep , will be taken from you.

All this and more you have tacitly agreed to , because you did nothing.

This bed will not be warm and soft , but rather for most ( 99%) a hard slab of concrete.

thecommonsenseshow.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I'll give you a star ad flag for that.
Exactly the same in the uk.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

It is a cancer and it is now malignant and will eat away at most of the Western World.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Britain was once Great.
In 1945 we started rebuilding our country, we created the NHS that gives free treatment to ANYONE, we built millions of good quality homes with not for profit rent!, we nationalized - electric - coal - gas - railways etc and only charged the consumer the cost price. Industry boomed and the vast majority of people lived happy healthy lives.

But Then came Maggy!!!
Our nationalized resources were sold off for peanuts, council houses sold to housing associations, and our national health service is being attacked from all sides.

We are going backwards.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Yes dear old Maggs , was a nice little NWO operative and she did a splendid job on the UK.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Well said. I'm glad I don't have to hang my head in shame and can honestly say I have always questioned actions by government and actively protested and spoken against their abuses when possible. You tend to alienate a lot of friends and family that way but so be it - I cannot deny that which in my heart I knew to be true, regardless of how ugly it was.

It still boggles my mind how people would defend George Bush (either of them!) but especially jr, as if he were some dotard child I was picking on. Even after a stolen election and 9/11 people refused to believe there could be anything nefarious going on. So long as the flag kept waving, their was football on tv and beer in the fridge everything was fine.

I've only met a few people in RL who had the commitment to stand up and tell the government off. To this day I admire them all and would be proud to be counted among them. Having children to care for kept me from doing some things I really wanted to do but getting arrested could have had a negative impact on their lives. A neighbor who rode with us to an antiwar march in DC crossed the barricades and got herself arrested. When the vets started going over she couldn't help herself and she went too. ah, fond memories!

Is it too late? It's never too late so long as we have the will to stand and nerve to speak our minds. It may take far more than that to preserve our rights but I can't say what I will do until I reach that juncture. I know one thing though - leaving things as they are for my grandchildren to inherit is not acceptable.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Your post reminds me of the saying "There are none so blind , as those that can not see".

Thankyou for your post , you do indeed have your eyes wide open.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

How to turn a Republic into a serfdom, well is very simple, eliminating the central government will do the job.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

marg6043

How to turn a Republic into a serfdom, well is very simple, eliminating the central government will do the job.

eta - misread that, just woke up

Central government is what is creating our serfdom. The corruption and collusion with global corporations and banks is killing us.
edit on 016pm5555pm62013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Pinkorchid
[...]

As my mother used to say , "You've made your bed, now you have to lie in it".

Well, thanks, pal. We did our very best to be accommodating to the criminal and banking class. We politely stayed in our little "protest zones," and even when we did protest we aimed squarely at the effect and never the cause. We never seriously questioned the dominant narrative. We never met a slippery slope we didn't like.

And now, thanks to years and years of having our fiat currency subsidized by the rest of the world, we have this nice comfortable bed to lie in. What "normalcy bias"? What could possibly go wrong....?

edit on 10/17/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I think the window closed as well once the Tea Party stood down. Some say that defaulting would have been worse than Obama Care. I halfway agreed with them.

But I wonder if ten to twenty years down the line, we will all be looking at that situation and wish that it had gone the other way around. I'm almost certain of it.
edit on 17-10-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Agreed if there had been an immediate rebooting after a crash , with some semblance of wisdom in the restructuring and the adherence to rights and freedoms, the U.S and the world may of had a chance.

Now it will be a slow drawn out painful bleed and the ones bleeding won't be the money handlers.
edit on 17-10-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

A well written epitaph to a once great nation.

A fitting welcome to the new version of equality.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

beezzer

A well written epitaph to a once great nation.

A fitting welcome to the new version of equality.

So sayeth the man with his 20,000th post. Congratulations Beez!!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Yes, congrats , now that should give you something to smile about , poor sad bunny.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
How is it "turning into" anything? The United States has always been sustained on the backs of the so-called serfs. It's just that now, the concept of serfdom has expanded to include (formerly) middle-class white people, and that just doesn't sit well... finally.

It's not important until it happens to you. While I'm glad that people are slowly waking up, please remember that the United States oppressing and pillaging entire socioeconomic classes is not by any stretch of the imagination a new phenomenon.

Our current state of affairs should come as no surprise.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Thought I would throw in a pic for the occasion.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NthOther

Well it looks like your all in the same boat/bed together and can exchange notes now ehhh?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
It's not unrealistic to believe that we can rebuild America, in 10 years time. If you have any doubts simply study what Japan, Germany, and more recently China accomplished economically, within relatively short time periods.

Follow this link ..."Economic Miracles!"

It's the people who make all the difference, not the corrupt government or the criminal banks, they only stand in our way. We need to shove them aside, and GET TO WORK NOW!

edit on 17-10-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

No it is not unrealistic to re-build the U.S. , but unfortunately the insidious way the monetary system works , is that countries are rated and those that are rating are also those that control the system, so if they don't agree with the set up of the New America , then they will bring it down financially or militarily.

Its a bit like the head of Medusa you really need to sever the large or central head and not just one of the snakes , so to speak.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join