It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's plans for America: Taxes and Immigration

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I brought it up in May of 2010, back when I was more active in posting. Cloward-Pivan - Nailed it!

See? Told ya I contributed more back in the day. (Edit: Oops, that was the other rabbit I was talking to.)

edit on 17-10-2013 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The illegal women that I knew worked and had husbands who worked under the table. They would claim they were a one income household and recieve food stamps, cheap housing etc. These people were making above the poverty limit and were cheating the system.

There is a lot of crap illegals pull. Look at that child credit thing where they would get a thousand bucks per child and claimed nephews and neices who lived in Mexico!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This is just a partisan thing so that the Democratic party can gain more votes come election time. Notice how the push to legalize them is conveniently occurring at the end of 2013. That way the bill can be argued over for a while, pushed through Congress, and signed into law with just enough time before November of next year.

Luckily, I don't see many Republicans supporting this effort (they aren't stupid and will probably reach the same conclusion as me) and Obama will probably have a tough fight on his hands.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Common Good
I swear this guy is trying to screw over the people of the nation any which way he can. He doesnt act Presidential, he acts like a infiltrator that has a grudge against the very people hes supposed to be protecting.

EVERYTHING he does- is put on the backs of people who have nothing left- and tries to convince people hes doing the right thing for them and our country.

he makes me sick.

it all just doesnt make sense for a country in a weakened state, unless hes trying to actually break it. If that is the case- than it all makes perfect sense.

edit on 16-10-2013 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

I think "infiltrator" definition is incorrect, with all due respect. He rather acts as a head of hostile occupying force charged with inflicting as much damage to the occupied country and its population as possible without risking future Nuremberg.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
look at the direction the mperial Presidency is taking the PUSA...

China has been an example

some Chinese societal-economic paths are the course that this collective administration is taking

other Chinese paths are a real-time lesson for this Imperial President to not take

China, is essentially ihe American Leaderships' testing ground
i tried to point that out for years now on this forum
thats why we aren't presently in a cold-war era & overlook their experiments in population control-management

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Common Good
I swear this guy is trying to screw over the people of the nation any which way he can. He doesnt act Presidential, he acts like a infiltrator that has a grudge against the very people hes supposed to be protecting.

EVERYTHING he does- is put on the backs of people who have nothing left- and tries to convince people hes doing the right thing for them and our country.

he makes me sick.

it all just doesnt make sense for a country in a weakened state, unless hes trying to actually break it. If that is the case- than it all makes perfect sense.

you're free to leave this country and find some other country you would be more comfortable living in, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Night Star
The illegal women that I knew worked and had husbands who worked under the table. They would claim they were a one income household and recieve food stamps, cheap housing etc. These people were making above the poverty limit and were cheating the system.

There is a lot of crap illegals pull. Look at that child credit thing where they would get a thousand bucks per child and claimed nephews and neices who lived in Mexico!

if that's happening report them, and of course, you will tell us their names and addresses, so we might have the chance to verify what you say since you know this to be true.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The king is not wasting any time. Here's what Obama said today.

"In the coming days and weeks, we should sit down and pursue a balanced approach to a responsible budget, a budget that grows our economy faster and shrinks our long-term deficits further,” Obama stated. Historically, “balanced” has been code for tax increases.

Obama then pushed on to immigration reform: “Number two. We should finish the job of fixing our broken immigration system.” Naturally, he blamed the Republican House for stalling his preferred immigration bill.

Source
With the now infamous folding republican gang he may just succeed.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

jimmyx

Common Good

he makes me sick.

you're free to leave this country and find some other country you would be more comfortable living in, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Don't be so bold - elections are coming, and they have consequences, as we are all painfully aware. You might be moving out yourself, in a hurry.

Besides, what country are you talking about? Kalifornia is already foreign to Americans.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Bassago
The king is not wasting any time. Here's what Obama said today.

"In the coming days and weeks, we should sit down and pursue a balanced approach to a responsible budget, a budget that grows our economy faster and shrinks our long-term deficits further,” Obama stated. Historically, “balanced” has been code for tax increases.

Obama then pushed on to immigration reform: “Number two. We should finish the job of fixing our broken immigration system.” Naturally, he blamed the Republican House for stalling his preferred immigration bill.

Source
With the now infamous folding republican gang he may just succeed.

Never thought an obtuse community organizer can do so much damage in such a short time. Must be something in the air.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

jimmyx

I hate when people say this. That is like saying, "Well this is the status quo, don't bother trying to change it. Just leave if you don't like it." You know this country was founded on the ability to change our government if we didn't like the direction it was headed in. In fact your retort is so unAmerican, that I suggest that maybe you find another country. You know maybe one where that statement can hold some merit (of course those countries tend to jail or execute you if you disagree with the way they run things).

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

jimmyx

Why in the hell didn't YOU leave when we had lower taxes and no Obamacare?

Why is it when the progs screw things up, they then turn around and say, "Don't like it? GTFO!"

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

jimmyx

Night Star

if that's happening report them, and of course, you will tell us their names and addresses, so we might have the chance to verify what you say since you know this to be true.

Yeah, like I'm going to plaster people's names and addresses across the internet. Not! I don't lie. I shared an experience and if you choose to doubt it, that is your perogative.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Krazysh0t

jimmyx

I hate when people say this. That is like saying, "Well this is the status quo, don't bother trying to change it. Just leave if you don't like it." You know this country was founded on the ability to change our government if we didn't like the direction it was headed in. In fact your retort is so unAmerican, that I suggest that maybe you find another country. You know maybe one where that statement can hold some merit (of course those countries tend to jail or execute you if you disagree with the way they run things).

Well said! We're Americans and don't just leave when we don't like something. We try to come together, inform others and try to change things for the better for the American people.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

You mean from the 33 million illegals about more than half will join the welfare system, then taxes means he will tax the working able class to death to cover for the shortcomings as usual.

Is so much the hard working productive class can take this days. My husband and I can testify for that, shorter paychecks and higher expenses.

America politicrap just killed the America dream for the working class, now is the dream for the welfare class.

edit on 17-10-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

marg6043
reply to post by Bassago

You mean from the 33 million illegals about more than half will join the welfare system, then taxes means he will tax the working able class to death to cover for the shortcomings as usual.

That's the bunch I'm talking about. Personally I believe most of the numbers we've heard are suspect anyway. 11 million illegals here now? Right. Just like inflation is less than 2%.

He’s [Obama] also pushing the Senate’s immigration rewrite, which would triple legal immigration over 10 years to 33 million. The Senate’s bill also would almost double the current population of 750,000 university-trained foreign guest workers who compete for jobs sought by America’s annual class of 800,000 university-trained technical professionals.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Let me see if I get where this is going.

If you want safe borders.....Bigot

If you call a Mexican a Mexican....Bigot

If you want the poor here to get first chance at jobs....Bigot

If you are for Legal Immigration....Bigot in training.

Trying to rewrite my lexicon.....Carry on.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Yeah, bigot, racist, hater...

I would always get a kick out of those calling me racist and saying I am a hater against brown people. Kind of sobered them up when I explained I was married to a legal portuguese man. LOL

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Hey I am Spanish and I am as anti immigration as anybody that understand how this amnesty is going to eat into my hard working earned dollars, when I guess tax to pay for shortcomings.

I guess nobody remember the last time that Regan gave amnesty to 11 million, the nation just triple the number of illegals, next time it will not be 33 millions it will 69 millions by then who knows US will not even be call US anymore.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Most reasonable people understand...

It's not about the color of somebody's skin.

It's about the safety and security of our families.

Nobody knows a damn thing about these 20 million people.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join