It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Saw an Interesting Billboard Last Night "Are You Ready For The New World Order?"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Good Find! Now I feel lazy for not looking into it further. Thanks for doing that! The billboard was in Tempe, AZ.

edit on 10/15/1313 by 1MrMarc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

BardingTheBard
reply to post by the owlbear

It was real. I saw it myself while driving. With eyeballs on the physical object.

I added an edit that explains what it was from.

You mean to tell me they left it half finished with only Turn Your Neighbors In?

Why? Just for shiggles?

I bet if someone with some knowhow inspected that art site and its owners/registrars they might find some interesting connections.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

reply to post by Skywatcher2011

It can never be unseen.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

3n19m470

BardingTheBard
reply to post by the owlbear

It was real. I saw it myself while driving. With eyeballs on the physical object.

I added an edit that explains what it was from.

You mean to tell me they left it half finished with only Turn Your Neighbors In? And then finished it at a later time after leaving it that way? For how long? Just a day or what?

Why? Just for shiggles? Or for some reason they had to stop right at that exact letter?? Like they ran out of paint or posterboard or whatever they use? Or it just happened to be clock out time right at that exact letter?

They could have at least finished "into". But I suppose it could just be a "wicked" sense of humor...IF it is logical that they could not finish it all at once. It's been a while since I have brushed up on my Billboard Application studies apparently...my bad.

I bet if someone with some knowhow inspected that art site and its owners/registrars they might find some interesting connections.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join