It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Saw an Interesting Billboard Last Night "Are You Ready For The New World Order?"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This topic is not one that I get in to very often, but I saw something that creeped me out last night.
I was driving home and saw an electronic billboard that read "Death Card" with a skeleton riding a horse. Underneath that it said "Are You Ready For The New World Order?" I paused and wondered what it was about. Then I looked again and the graphics went on to the next ad. It was only up for a few seconds.

I got home and tried to find out what it was. At first I thought it might be an advertisement for a band coming to town, so I looked around on-line and found nothing. I then just typed in Death Card and got tarot card images similar to what I saw but nothing that perfectly matched. I didn't bother looking up the N.W.O. because A.T.S. keeps me pretty well updated on that

I was hoping someone could tell me what it could be, because it was not normal. That billboard usually has Lottery jackpots, and local business ads. And sometimes ads for acts coming to town.

Thanks.
edit on 10/15/1313 by 1MrMarc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I saw that one last night as well

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
That's my favorite billboard baggins.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

damwel

This is my favourite Billboard Baggins.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

khimbar

damwel

This is my favourite Billboard Baggins.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Please...think of the children!

just to make up for it...

edit on 15-10-2013 by the owlbear because: because balance in the Universe must be Maintained!!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I was thinking it might have come from the same or similar group that was doing the Judgment Day billboards.

I may have just solved my own mystery

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 1MrMarc

Could it have been ad advertisement for the band Sworn In? They have a new album out titled Death Card & the album art includes a skeleton riding a horse.

Details on the album

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

OneisOne
reply to post by 1MrMarc

Could it have been ad advertisement for the band Sworn In? They have a new album out titled Death Card & the album art includes a skeleton riding a horse.

Details on the album

Yup! Thanks OneisOne! I did not really know what to look up and did not come across that. Thank you for putting my mind at ease. I woke up still wondering what the heck it was this morning.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 1MrMarc

Its been a while...

media.sdreader.com...

You know its a man made warning because it isn't from the heart... its a billboard.

I think we're safe though...

29.media.tumblr.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This is why I love ATS! If one person does not know something, you can bet someone on here does and can help you figure something out. Thanks again OneisOne.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 1MrMarc

You are welcome!

I see stuff all the time that stirs my curiosity so I've gotten pretty good at the googles.

(sidenote: while the band is not my flavor of music, I really admire the album art work!)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 1MrMarc

I saw this one day while travelling. Definitely was worth a double take.

I haven't seen any references to it elsewhere except this thread on reddit.

Edit: Note from the reddit thread:

Updated! I just drove by it and now it says, "Turn Your Neighbors into ART SNOBS" and there's a website listed, AustinArtBoards.org, I think. So... Yeah. Not what I expected at all.

edit on 15-10-2013 by BardingTheBard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BardingTheBard

That is really a strange billboard BardingTheBard. Definitely not for a band like the one I saw.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

WHAT THE....?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Oh dear lord that was the WORST music video I have EVER seen!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

BardingTheBard
reply to post by 1MrMarc

I saw this one day while travelling. Definitely was worth a double take.

I haven't seen any references to it elsewhere except this thread on reddit.

Looks 'shopped but I'm no pro...
Went to Hersheypark with my girlfriend's kids and couldn't help but notice the giant sign that read "IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, TELL SOMEONE"

mind you...I am not all white. I'm about as Native American as Hallie Barry is black. That's not meant to be rude but hell, in this day and age...I was admonished by my college Native American studies professor for using the term "American Indian" that I had grown up with...suddenly we were "Indigenous"...oh, and we couldn't talk in her class unless we had "the talking stick"...hate to be rude or digress, but seriously, take that to the pow-wow...they will laugh you off!

Anyway...I have longer hair, a crappy beard(I try), and my skin tone is obviously not Pennsylvania white...but i noticed security constantly following me around. I finally stopped and asked, " Is there a problem?" And they had the nerve to get snotty with me although I paid over $50 to get in their little crappy theme park for the day. I finally said "If you have no reason or justification for staying two steps behind me, please leave or I will have to bring this up with your main office"...they left...day went on. Never saw them again. I hate those signs...all they do is create problems. how man crazy white people that shoot up and kill, and torture others as compared to other races in the US?

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I do not see the connection to the billboard or the new world order with this band. Just the death card.

The death card means full stop change. It is the crossroads of life when everything changes. So having the death card before the message about the new world order is about changing into the new world order. I would like to see the connection to the band, otherwise this billboard may be by someone with a bigger message.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I was hoping someone could tell me what it could be, because it was not normal. That billboard usually has Lottery jackpots, and local business ads. And sometimes ads for acts coming to town.
reply to post by LoneGunMan

If you click on OneisOne's link "Details On The Album" there are two pictures. The second picture is the image I saw on the billboard. I would like to think it is something bigger, but I believe OneisOne's post to be correct and is an ad for the band.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

It was real. I saw it myself while driving. With eyeballs on the physical object.

I added an edit that explains what it was from.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

I have the album. The two sides of Leonard nimoy but I had no idea there was a video of it.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 1MrMarc

If that was the image you saw on the billboard, then yes it would have been for this band. The illustration was custom designed for their album.

I also checked out the band some more and it turns out that they do have concert dates coming up in Mesa & Yuma. (with the promoter based out of Phoenix)

It is part of a multi band tour with the tag line.. "Farewell To The United States Tour". Seems that would tie in with the whole 'nwo is coming'.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join