It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolescent drinking clubs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
You know, we as human beings sure love some good mystery and intrigue. And we'll believe it too. Freemasons, Illuminati, etc. are all adolescent drinking clubs, no diferent than your local Moose or Elks lodge. The real threat: the men and women who become so gullible as to believe in the mystery.
There is, however, a very real elitism taking place. It is in your local and national governments, the very people pleading for your vote so they may "change the world." But hey, what do I know?
The evidence of a very real secret society is in the newspapers and magazines and websites that people pay more and more attention to every day.
President Bush will be re-electeed by the largest margin in Presidential history. The F.C.C. will de-regulate and the five dominant medias will control all you hear and see.
The new world order is your next-door neighboor. Your elected official. Your boss. Your best friend.

And the United States of America will fall.

Open your eyes. They are taking over as we do nothing but type away in our imagined safety. Some of us, however, are fighting from the inside. And we do not focus our attention upon the adolescent drinking clubs.

Z

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I have to raise an issue or two.

In order for something to happen, such as a NWO/OWO, their must be some sort of choreography among the team captains. All cannot be in control. Most people in government (at least U.S. government) are too inept for such a task.

As far as my neighbor being in on it, she's so intelligent she burned part of her house while trying to do laundry. I seriously doubt she has a clue what is going on around her. If you mean she is culpable due to her ignorance, I'll agree.

I'm not going to say shrub will be reelected by a landslide. The election is too far off, and remember what happened to his Pa.

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
["You know, we as human beings sure love some good mystery and intrigue. And we'll believe it too. Freemasons, Illuminati, etc. are all adolescent drinking clubs, no diferent than your local Moose or Elks lodge. The real threat: the men and women who become so gullible as to believe in the mystery."]

Let's see. Why have almost all extremely prominent people in society been part of these "drinking clubs"?

Why are their symbols seen everywhere?

Why do these "drinking clubs" involve themselves heavily in the study of religion, philosophy and occultism?

Why do their symbols contain underlying mathematical principles and secrets of nature?

I would hardly call them adolescent considering the fact that you have to be at least 21 to join. Most members aren't even in their twenties.

Peace

join